Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You (27583 Views)

Omokri To Army: Eliminate Boko Haram Leader Just As You Crushed Ikonso / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Bimbilla(m): 4:53am On Apr 22, 2023
Any proof because we don't want story of the god's any more
SpartaOfLagos:
Buhari is the worst president Nigeria ever had

Buhari collected loan upon loans with Nigeria name and use the loans to develop Niger republic

Buhari is evil but I don't blame him because most Nigerians are dumb and deserve the kind of devilish leaders they get
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Bimbilla(m): 4:54am On Apr 22, 2023
Nigeria it self will failed you if you don't have something doing
slivertongue:
Buhari is a failure, a complete disaster
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Bimbilla(m): 5:01am On Apr 22, 2023
Not Untill we do away with ethnicity nothing will work for us in this country
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Bimbilla(m): 5:02am On Apr 22, 2023
Lamasta:
Buhari destroyed businesses by closing the boarders and depriving Nigerians of their money through cashless policy infact I will not forgive him and Emefiele for that cos I lost a lot on POS during those period
Did you die? At least you have a story to tell
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by PROPHETmichael: 5:03am On Apr 22, 2023
The true story of Buhari's corruption will be told after May 29.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Emola12(m): 5:04am On Apr 22, 2023
Moferere:
Pẹ̀lẹ́ Sowore.
Your childish approach to politics will get you nowhere
I believe the curse will bounce on you in Jesus mighty name true true if you are really supporting BUHARI radarada oshi alaini lakaye
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Bimbilla(m): 5:04am On Apr 22, 2023
What i know is that very soon we will hail Bihari for his good work
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Emola12(m): 5:05am On Apr 22, 2023
Sowore would av do better than BUHARI walahitalahi
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by ufotunang: 5:23am On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari so nigerians should forgive you after you have destroyed the economy and country ..and make life more difficult for nigerians... poverty hardship hunger insecurity..many nigerians died through insecurity...you frustrated the lifes of nigerians ..all what you promised nigerians during your presidential election campaign you did not fulfill anyone...you just deceived nigerians with change ... guilty conscience is holding you now and you are asking for forgiveness..a total waste of 8 years of bad goverance

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by ufotunang: 5:29am On Apr 22, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
If there is a third, fourth and fifth term, Nigerians that voted Tinubu will vote Buhari again. The problem is not Buhari. The problem is people that vote autocratic democrats and fascist oriented leaders in power and will now be complaining that the country is bad, our leaders are corrupt, blah, blah, blah. These kind of people are more than those who intend to vote with good intentions and sense of belonging.

We will never get it right and vote responsible and good people if our voting is centred on religious and tribalistic affinity and nepotistic intentions.
.. it's true nigerians never learn..I do not know if nigerians just like to suffer...they will still go and vote a bad and incompetent leader, politician, into power and still complain and be crying of hardship...when they have seen a good leader, politician to vote for...because of ethnicity and religion they will not vote for such a good leader, politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by ufotunang: 5:37am On Apr 22, 2023
I blame nigerians... Majority of nigerians just voote for a leader, politcian due to his ethnicity and religion and where he comes from...they do not look at the competency of the person... whether the person is a good leader or not...they just vote for him due to his ethnicity, religion and party...on party lines
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 22, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Based on what metric...most of the decisions made under Buhari was agreed to at the FEC level which included all Govs and Legislative Leaders. Abeg, learn and blame the right people.

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Moferere: 6:01am On Apr 22, 2023
Emola12:
I believe the curse will bounce on you in Jesus mighty name true true if you are really supporting BUHARI radarada oshi alaini lakaye

Emola or Ebola, grin
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Moferere: 6:02am On Apr 22, 2023
Mrfixiit:
For saying the truth ? You're an evil supporter and you will never end well

Has anyone ended well in your family?
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Moferere: 6:03am On Apr 22, 2023
thegooddieyoung:

Ogbeni stop attacking the messenger to core cheap points!

To CORE cheap points grin
Work on your grammar
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Walexybobo(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2023
Am in shorts of words.
It as never been easy for any President that ruled Nigeria since 1999.
Nigeria is such a extra complex nation to rule.
Having said that, I have so much trust in Asiwaju that he will perform excellently well like he did in Lagos State.
"Tinubu will performed beyond expectation".

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Irupetepete:
Let's assume curse they work Sha, I would have loved buhari's generation to be purnished till eternity...
He really showed us shege

Unfortunately, 'curse doesn't work like that. A man curse me years ago that I will die and so on, but yet am going better.

I observe that the choices of God is not man.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Eraser33(m): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2023
Starz825:

But you are a winner still

You have to keep believing

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by blowjob: 6:41am On Apr 22, 2023
USELESS DUMMY PRESIDENT grin grin

WORST THING EVER grin grin

GO AND REST WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ,IN FAILURE AND IN TORMENT FOR EVER grin grin
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by 77up(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2023
Eraser33:
True talk. I regret coming to this life. The hardship is unbearable. Nobody will understand what am saying, I know what I am going through
Heya sorry, every Nigerians are actually passing through so many even the rich.

...but I tell you, the relief is here,with Asiwaju at the helm affairs, Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Whoknowsme:
We've never had it this bad
Buhari happened.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Which Buhari? The dead one or the young man in Aso rock impersonating him?

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by israelmao(m): 6:43am On Apr 22, 2023
Sowore is very right on this.Buhari can't find peace after his exit from office.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Eraser33(m): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2023
77up:
Heya sorry, every Nigerians are actually passing through so many even the rich.

...but I tell you, the relief is here,with Asiwaju at the helm affairs, Nigeria will be great again.

Could you pls help so my children can feed pls?
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Okpeke22: 6:47am On Apr 22, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Based on what metric...most of the decisions made under Buhari was agreed to at the FEC level which included all Govs and Legislative Leaders. Abeg, learn and blame the right people.
I think the learning has to start with you. First of, you need to learn the composition and membership of these national bodies like FEC, NSC, NCS etc. This is to ensure you don't come out in the open and disgrace yourself as you just did with this comment.

Governors and 'Legislative Leaders' aren't members of the FEC. FEC is made up of Buhari and his ministers, the VP, SGF and a few others.

That said, do you think ministers actually have much say at FEC meetings? Ministers are only as strong as Buhari makes them and the tyrant Buhari is makes his ministers lame ducks.

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by TeeKings: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2023
Moferere:
Pẹ̀lẹ́ Sowore.
Your childish approach to politics will get you nowhere

I hope the matured approach of your oppressors and slave masters is getting you to your Good life of wealth and health and not misery and eventually grave in this our Nigeria
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Danchibez: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2023
The worst will happen if tinubu mistakenly enter the seat.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Danchibez: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2023
The worst will happen if Tinubu mistakenly enters the seat
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by xevove2061: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2023
Nuhskhut:
President Buhari really tried for Nigeria in making awesome decisions and passing bills that the past ones could not do.What he can be faulted for are his excess loan collections,nepotism,distabilized economy and insecurity.He really did well in terms of building infrastructures and so many Nigerians did great out to the world during his administration.We do hope that the incoming one would deliver to us where Buhari is faulty of.

If contradiction was s comment...
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by GreyLaw(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:

Nonsense! You don't know how the Nigerian presidency works. Nobody living or dead can go against Buhari. Thr FEC also didn't approve of his handling of security. The FEC didn't agree with his clan is appointments. I feel so angry with you for writing rubbish here. In one paragraph you want to wash away Buhari's 8 years of sorrow and wickedness. There is nothing you Buharists cannot do.

You all laid the blame squarely on Jonathan's table where it should rightly be, even though he was far better than Buhari. Now you refuse to let the buck stop where it should.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Holds Meeting Over Bus Drivers Protest In Lagos. / Lagos Civil Servants To Get Above New Minimum Wage (Official Memo) / How Sunday Igboho Rose To Prominence: The Inside Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.