Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (30201 Views)

Traits/techniques Of Nlnd Posters, Threads And Posts, A Glimpse Into Their World / Some Posts ,threads And Monikers Have Disappeared From Nairaland / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2009
Topic: I Was Chased My A Mad Man

Two days ago,while rushing home in d early afternoon to meet up for d 3pm Nigeria match,d traffic was terrible @ d ilasa axis of lagos,so i decieded to come out of d bus and use 'a short cut',u no hw houses are built in lagos,d backyard of baba ruka might burst out 2 d 3rd street.While jogging,i heard some strange sound frm like 20metres behind me,and onlookers faces directed towards me,with some shock expression on there face,i was like wats so spectacular in jogging on a sunny afternoon dats causing d stire not knowing they were full of pity 4 me,on looking back,a mad man was running towards me,it was then i understood d situation,i was shocked,i wanted to wait but,a madman?he has no case in court,i took 2 my heels running a race of my life,who told u Usain Bolt can run fast,u guys need 2 catch a glimpse of me dat day,
I'm sure i ran 100meters in 6secs,onlookers were still looking,no help at all,but i got tirf and reduced my velocity,but u will b disappointed 2 hear dat d madman ran pass me,and neva stopped,i will neva 4get dis day.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by eleshin(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
rolling on d floor
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2009
lmao grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2009
Topic: Whats This About womanliness

Quote from: sista-jay on November 01, 2009, 10:20 PM

My, my, looks like you've just found out about the sweet aroma of a womanliness. Listen its ok, there is no complication in makin sweet love to them. You know your deek aint complainin, its your nose!! Pleeze try this simple exercise. . .
The next time you think the womanliness smell, try stickin your finger up your butt hole and smell it, that should mask the odour. Don't inhale it for too long, you might get high on it,
grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
Seriously Im suing Nairaland

I am feelin dizzy and weak,

i cannot breathe

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-346466.64.html#msg4856480
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2009
JEZIIIS!!! I love Tpia!!!

I am dying !!!

I just read a thread where tpia went off on some  people, thr funniest sh!t i ve read in a looong time~~

Define "toasting" you bloody slowpoke! Onye alah! I see from your posts there's a disjoint between your fingers and your brain 

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-264075.64.html
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt] shocked shocked shocked I've been missing this thread!!! , ooo my goodness sweetheart you're here too, mmm no wonder i hardly see you on that other thread. wink[/size]
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 6:37am On Feb 17, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] shocked shocked shocked I've been missing this thread!!! , ooo my goodness sweetheart you're here too, mmm no wonder i hardly see you on that other thread. wink[/size]
kiss kiss
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2010
kiss kiss kiss wink
platinumnk:

kiss kiss
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2010
this thread is priceless. thumbs up to everyone who posted. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2010
[size=13pt]you can say that again sweetpie cake. . . . wink[/size]
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 01, 2010
platinumnk:

Seriously Im suing Nairaland

I am feelin dizzy and weak,

i cannot breathe

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-346466.64.html#msg4856480

Chei!!! rolled off my bed. Master splinter, lmfao
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Chykason(m): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2010
Excuse me Oga Seun, borrow me your teeth make I laff hia.
I swear say I go return am

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-405739.0.html
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2010
Your couragement is need here pls:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-9640.0.html

grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by parislomo(f): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2010
Jarus:

Your couragement is need here pls:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-9640.0.html

grin

now that is the thread to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!! lwkmd. . . me too I need couragement to stop lafin o
grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by mukina2: 1:24am On Mar 15, 2010
***eStrolling around & finds interesting topic. Walks in & set up camp***

Most nigerian guys dont like fat women as wives.

As for me, I dont like people being fat generally. A fat woman (for me) costs more. More in terms of almost everything, clothes,fuel,water,money,bla bla bla. I also consider the health angle. Being fat increases chances of developing certain diseases. Atimes, some negative health issues are not easily detectable at the right time in fat people. Bottom line is being fat isn't really safe healthwise. That said, I also try to consider emergency situations. Imagine trying to rush a pregnant 'yokozuna' wife to the hospital in the dead of the night alone! Na (part of) my take be dat.lol

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-410554.96.html#msg5690880
grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2010
I wan die, My funniest thread ever was
Mapomeji is Finally out
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321016.0.html

Re: Mapomeji Is Finally Out
« #9 on: September 09, 2009, 06:42 AM »

Front cover of the album
bribe taker

1st cut

seun the bribe taker

thats right mr bribe taker
i can't be beat
and i'm use the republic of benin to eat up all yo' bandwidth

dem call am nairaland administrator
but na yoruba traitor
asahawo for 100 dollar

he keeps tryin'to give my ip the boot
but this hausa slave cannot stop the truth
u try to hit me with the ban attack
i'm a shut down NL with a deluge of maps

thats right mr bribe taker
i can't be beat
and i'm use the republic of benin to eat up all yo' bandwidth

sup to all future benin residents
throw yo hands up for mr president

ashewo for one dollar Shocked Shocked Grin Grin

This is a classic thread in the making.

Aloy emeka - what about the songs that didn't make the album?

example.

from rapping to mapping.

cartography slaughter ft arewa and biafra posse

mapper 4 life.

an ode to english ft ikeyman

I'd show you how to map ft auwal

your english aint poo - jakumo diss track
A typical day on Nairaland's Politics section

Becomrich: Look , you people omo ale. You don't get job. I have map , see ibadan it more populate than Kano. who is lying northerner or igbo. see you people are working for nigerian govenment , they liar. See map, how northenerner have more population , they liar.

see northerner and igbo sleep together, hey have naughty person childrne. look the only way the yorubas will survive is if we join bnein republic they rich with minara. they 99% yoruba . Look map. 100 million population in Bnin republic ,northerner lie, they say Benin republic poor. ha h a let me tell you I have live Benin republic all my live. there worship me yoruba . yo people get j ob. I will post more map soon. see map omo okoro. see my pishure.

Ikeyman00
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Yoruba man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM READY FOR YOU,

TRAIT

Nigeria is never going to split

IT'S A LIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

TRAIT,

OMO ODUA TRAIT, YOU PEOPLE DESTROY NIGRIEA

TRAAAAIIIIIIIIIIT ,WHERE ARE YOU, im REady FOR YOU!!!!!!!

trait,
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2010
Becomrich: Look , you people omo ale. You don't get job. I have map , see ibadan it more populate than Kano. who is lying northerner or igbo. see you people are working for nigerian govenment , they liar. See map, how northenerner have more population , they liar.

see northerner and igbo sleep together, hey have naughty person childrne. look the only way the yorubas will survive is if we join bnein republic they rich with minara. they 99% yoruba . Look map. 100 million population in Bnin republic ,northerner lie, they say Benin republic poor. ha h a let me tell you I have live Benin republic all my live. there worship me yoruba . yo people get j ob. I will post more map soon. see map omo okoro. see my pishure.

Yeeeee, ori mi o grin grin grin
Even though I have read these thing countless times, I jsut can't stop laughing each time I see it grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by mukina2: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-415748.0.html#msg5727555
grin grin grin grin

Lots of Hybrid Mosquitoes in Surulere Lagos.They go to work in the morning ,come back around 7pm and start clubbing till 9pm before they start feasting on you.

Lot of qualities:

They bite through jeans
They leave several bumps on your face (especially when you are new before you become son of the soil)
They come back at you 10 times stronger after spraying insecticide
They sound like world war II planes when hovering over you
They are extremely fast and I bet you will hardly kill one

Overall, they make like miserable and still give you malaria.
Our house girls have resigned because of them.
Those scientists should come for internship before they develop anything.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by mukina2: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by jamace(m): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2010
grin grin grin
What a thread? grin grin My ribs are hurting because of laughter grin grin grin Infact, this thread should be recommended to all for its medicinal value. grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by chakula: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
lol
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by nellaluv(f): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2010
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2010
nellaluv:

What a slowpoke grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-423696.0.html
LOL that one is a classic grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by nellaluv(f): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2010
Another classic from d stables of becomrich shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-410593.0.html
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by nellaluv(f): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2010
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 08, 2010
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by ayettymama(f): 9:18pm On May 08, 2010
omg nella ive laffed soo much!!! more pls!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top Ten Football Betting Tips/prediction Sites On Tips180 / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually / The Zone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.