Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? (1513 Views)

Do Women Really Hate Nice Guys? Check This Out... / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / What Do Women Really Want? A Big Bank Account Or A Big "Drill-bit"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Ibtxxo: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2023
There was a guy in my hostel last year.
This guy was begging for food and he had no bed to sleep but he was into Yahoo but not picking.
Immediately he had a girlfriend.
Boom this guy started picking money.
Under 3 months, he bought hostel, bought three cars Lexus and GLE for himself and Sianna for his dad.
and he is building different houses all over his hometown.
And this guy was born ln 2000.
Just 22 and he has achieved so much under one year

What is the secret?
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by BrotherSade: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2023
😎

Yes!

If it's your destiny 😎
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by JASONjnr(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Probably the destiny of the gf is used ....

Women usually will bring good fortune and luck if she's intelligent and full of wisdom to plan a home with a man.

Women are planners and because they don't want to suffer or bring shame to the home they're building, they do their best to raise a home with good planning. And they cover the planning with prayers.

7 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by xpac01(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2023
How about other broke boyfriends and married men. Be deceiving yourself. Even using ill gotten wealth as an example for open doors angry
Huuusssh

5 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by advanceDNA: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2023
Lol....

Truck load of Lies/manipulative talks lazy people say because they want to be entitled to your sweat more than they deserve ...just cos they sleep with you.....

I remeber one werey wey dey date my padii few years back
If my guy buy iphone 12 for himself..but buy this babe iphone 11.or anything slighly lesser than his....she will say the guy is cheating her all because...one sakamanje cele prophet told them she is his good luck charm for life......if she ask for money and the guy say he doesnt have..wahala go start.....she go dey cheat, dey go club..follow yahoo boys... the guy go dey fear to pursue am...

. i told him the prophet and babe don open ATM branch for him head....before he listened to me the babe don use am open boutique.

But las las....a lazy person will always not get far...the shop no last a year.....u dey run business that u will be demanding ur man to give u monthly cash infusion to stock the shop...is that one business or hobby...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Alonso91(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2023
There are many things that will never be known to men no matter how hard we tried..... Only God knows how everything works in this world we live in

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Dangrace01: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2023
Ibtxxo:
This guy was begging for food and he had no bed to sleep but he was into Yahoo but not picking.
Under 3 months, he bought hostel, bought three cars Lexus and GLE for himself and Sianna for his dad.

What is the secret?

The babe get sister
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Bluezy13(m): 6:02am On Apr 23, 2023
Ibtxxo and his truck load of Yahoo lies.

He never gets tired.

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by helinues: 6:18am On Apr 23, 2023
Some women do but they are very small in number.
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by jerryforgood: 6:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Superstition. No woman open financial door for any man except she has connections with people at the top, or her father is rich.

Don't carry that mentality that a wife or a girlfriend would attract financial favour to you, you would end up bearing more financial burdens or responsibilities.

A word is enough for the wise!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Isaacify: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yahoo is fraud, don't engage in it as you could be a scapegoat.

Meanwhile presence of a woman in a man's life is a mystery beyond man, some bring good luck while some bring disaster.

So believe in God and in a legal means of income
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol....

Truck load of Lies lazy people tell because they want to be entitled to your sweat more than they deserve ...just cos they sleep with you.....

I remeber one werey wey dey date my guy dey guy fee years back
If my guy buy iphone 12 for himself..but buy this babe iphone 11.or anything slighly lesser than his....she will say the guy is cheating her all because...one sakamanje cele prophet told them she is his good luck charm for life......if she ask for money and the guy say he doesnt have..wahala go start.....she go dey cheat, dey go club..follow yahoo boys... the guy go dey fear to pursue am...

. i told him the prophet and babe don open ATM branch for him head....before he listened to me the babe don use am open boutique.

But las las....a lazy person will always not get far...the shop no last a year.....u dey run business that u will be demanding ur man to give u monthly cash infusion to stock the shop...is that one business or hobby...

Lol. Na the gurl carry the sacrifice

Naso e dey be if you do things with women.

Manipulative beings.
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ibtxxo:

What is the secret?

Why are you spending time thinking about someone else's progress.

Coincidence is a thing.

And truly some women are like that. So are some men.

There guys that when they become your friend you go far.

Again why don't see yourself as the good luck abi your good luck don exhaust.
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Allisgud: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
That girl destiny has not been tamperd with that is why he see something to use🤣🤣make her destiny exhaust finish like pre paid meter he will dump her for another
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Fiscus105(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ibtxxo:

What is the secret?

Not only woman, even friends (man or woman)

There are some people (man or woman) , who are cursed and some are blessed.

The type of star one carry affect the person he or she going out with.
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by advanceDNA: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Lol. Na the gurl carry the sacrifice

Naso e dey be if you do things with women.

Manipulative beings.

Na their way naaaa....u no see all of them dey cry and wail untop Hakimi matter.....

it make sense to them make man still them pay them after divorce.... ...ask them to do the same...they go start to dey cry misogyny, hatred and bullying...

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Mekanus(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
JASONjnr:
Probably the destiny of the gf is used ....

Women usually will bring good fortune and luck if she's intelligent and full of wisdom to plan a home with a man.

Women are planners and because they don't want to suffer or bring shame to the home they're building, they do their best to raise a home with good planning. And they cover the planning with prayers.
Keep living in delusion.
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by okoroemeka(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ibtxxo:

What is the secret?
yes some girls give good luck especially if you promise to buy something for her genuinely and don't have the money,that money will come ×100 in ways you can't imagine,I remembered a girl I dated for 6 years during that time I bought 2 cars,one tundra pickup,3 Mack trucks ,lands and other investments but immediately she got married and moved on everything just became somehow,
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Karlifate: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol....

Truck load of Lies/manipulative talks lazy people say because they want to be entitled to your sweat more than they deserve ...just cos they sleep with you.....

I remeber one werey wey dey date my padii few years back

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Karlifate: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Alonso91:
There are many things that will never be known to men no matter how hard we tried..... Only God knows how everything works in this world we live in

Life has principles.

If you diligently follow the principles, it paves way for you & rewards you.
Re: Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? by Karlifate: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
jerryforgood:
Superstition. No woman open financial door for any man except she has connections with people at the top, or her father is rich.

Don't carry that mentality that a wife or a girlfriend would attract financial favour to you, you would end up bearing more financial burdens or responsibilities.

A word is enough for the wise!

Don't mind them.

Someone that can use her grace to better her life, until she attaches herself to another homo sapien. That's a curse, not a gift.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social / What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? / How Can You Find Out If Your Friend Want To Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.