Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social (1505 Views)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. / Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
I think its a dog, very social animal.
I don't mean all those mean dogs like Rottweiler or German shepherd bitbull no those ones are suffering from over confidence.
But dog is Avery social animal, u think?

4 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Typicool8(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bat

7 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Henry22(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Commodore dragon, what a social animal it can be? U can even have it as a pet cos it makes a great companion but hv it at the back of your mind that if you don't feed her well you may end up in her fat belly.

1 Like

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by iamtardey: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tiger cheesy
Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by OgThanos: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Snakes ask Oga lala if you don't believe
Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Rayban26: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
I think its a dog, very social animal.
I don't mean all those mean dogs like Rottweiler or German shepherd bitbull no those ones are suffering from over confidence.
But dog is Avery social animal, u think?

Squirrels. just that they are not popular in nigeria. id have had one as a pet

2 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Exceed15: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Shark
Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Well, I love cats and they're antisocial like me.

Let me think, I think rats, flies, and cockroaches are very social animals because you'll always find them where there's a crowd of people.

7 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Rayban26: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Samantha124:

Let me think, I think rats, flies, and cockroaches are very social animals because you'll always find them where there's a crowd of people.

youre beginning to say rubbish again you need some south african dick cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lol.. Unfortunately, I don't have company tonight...🤣🤣🤣
Rayban26:

youre beginning to say rubbish again you need some south african dick cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
Rayban26:

Squirrels. just that they are not popular in nigeria. id have had one as a pet

Bro nobody have time to study a squirrel kwanu, when we catch one we quickly kill it and use it to arrange our stomachs back den in the village

4 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Typicool8:
Bat
How do you know suh

1 Like

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Henry22:
Commodore dragon, what a social animal it can be? U can even have it as a pet cos it makes a great companion but hv it at the back of your mind that if you don't feed her well you may end up in her fat belly.
Too much films
Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Samantha124:

Anti social is not a good thing to say about yourself dear, maybe introverted yeah
Rats flies and roaches can never be social, no they are thieves

4 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by VinnyBaba: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
No Animal is Social.😏

The Day they Get Angry, you will see their WILD side!🙁

Still Remember when one ToloTolo pursued me Ehn! 😕😒

3 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wait, maybe this English is showing me flames, what's the difference between being antisocial and an introvert?
Bintabisiriyu2:

Anti social is not a good thing to say about yourself dear, maybe introverted yeah
Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Wait, maybe this English is showing me flames, what's the difference between being antisocial and an introvert?

Okay anti social means being against anything social, for example you hate people or seeing people discussing and having fun, if you come inside a gathering now and oppress everybody, and shush people and insult or bully or abuse anyone trying to talk to you - you are anti social, it means you don't even wanna make new friends.
But introvertedness is being shy in a social gathering and preferring your own company to others.
An introvert wants to make friends but don't know how - An antisocial person never wants to make friends.

3 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Lucifyre: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Henry22:

I think you mean komodo dragon and except i missed the sacarsm... how is it sociable enough to be kept as a pet?
Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Lucifyre: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Samantha124:

Lol!
Cats are something else. They could be showing u the most love in the world one minute and decide u need to Bleep off out of existence the next. Cute looks while being apex killers. If spirit animals where valid, mine would definitely be a cat.
Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Let me see...🤔🤔🤔

1. I don't like making new friends, I prefer sticking to the ones I already know from way back.

2. I hate crowded areas... I even do my shoppings around the 20th of every month because I know that the shops wouldn't be packed.

3. Even if I try making new friends, I end up losing interest in them and would eventually cut ties with them.

What does that makes me
Bintabisiriyu2:

Okay anti social means being against anything social, for example you hate people or seeing people discussing and having fun, if you come inside a gathering now and oppress everybody, and shush people and insult or bully or abuse anyone trying to talk to you - you are anti social, it means you don't even wanna make new friends.
But introvertedness is being shy in a social gathering and preferring your own company to others.
An introvert wants to make friends but don't know how - An antisocial person never wants to make friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dolphins

4 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
I've lost count of the number of times I got scratched by them and bled, but I still love those cuties...😻😻😻
Lucifyre:

Lol!
Cats are something else. They could be showing u the most love in the world one minute and decide u need to Bleep off out of existence the next. Cute looks while being apex killers. If spirit animals where valid, mine would definitely be a cat.
Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Lucifyre: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

True.
And most people conflict anti social behaviours like shyness as introversion. Basically introversion means u prefer to wind down alone or with a small circle, with minimal interaction after being in social situations. Also those animals u mentioned... add mosqyuitoes and bed bugs, they need to fvck off from existence.

2 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lucifyre:

True.
And most people conflict anti social behaviours like shyness as introversion. Basically introversion means u prefer to wind down alone or with a small circle, with minimal interaction after being in social situations. Also those animals u mentioned... add mosqyuitoes and bed bugs, they need to fvck off from existence.
Yeah, introversion prefers to be alone, they don't hate social.

1 Like

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Lucifyre: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
VinnyBaba:

No Animal is Social.😏

The Day they Get Angry, you will see their WILD side!🙁

Still Remember when one ToloTolo pursued me Ehn! 😕😒

Would you say humans are not sociable because you know what they are capable of when triggered. When a hen chased me, i left my heart behind, i was like 7 then. I can't forget.

2 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by 100smile(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Parrots
Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Let me see...🤔🤔🤔

1. I don't like making new friends, I prefer sticking to the ones I already know from way back.

2. I hate crowded areas... I even do my shoppings around the 20th of every month because I know that the shops wouldn't be packed.

3. Even if I try making new friends, I end up losing interest in them and would eventually cut ties with them.

What does that makes me

Its introversion, as long as you don't feel like doing bad to group of people gathering, anti social is like superiority complex, they made up their mind they feel or want to be against the majority.

1 Like

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bed bugs are a thing of the past, who still has them in their house on this day and age
Lucifyre:

True.
Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
100smile:
Parrots
Parrots are social animals, they freaking tell on you.

3 Likes

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okay, at least I've learned something today.

Anyways, back to the topic... If those rats, flies, and cockroaches are thieves, then most people would be doing everything in their power to get rid of them, but for some it's as if they've accepted them in their houses and see them as part of the family.

Someone would see a large cockroach passing by in his or her living room and act like it's nothing.
Bintabisiriyu2:

Its introversion, as long as you don't feel like doing bad to group of people gathering, anti social is like superiority complex, they made up their mind they feel or want to be against the majority.
Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by 100smile(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Parrots are social animals, they freaking tell on you.
Nah. I don't think they tell on someone they like

1 Like

Re: Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
100smile:
Nah. I don't think they tell on someone they like
You’ve been with them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Imagine This Nonesense / On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me / My Pathetic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.