Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) (4528 Views)

How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
This chat between a man and his wife whom he sponsored abroad to further her education is giving strange vibes.

I'm new to the dating game, but seeing these screenshots I'm tempted to ask:

Is it that women are naturally wicked or they are just users or whenever they don't love a man they must punish him?

Image credit: 6hStage. 👇

2 Shares

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Final part

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Helgreenluv(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
You loved the wrong woman

6 Likes

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by alpharoyalty: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Same stupid fellow typing from two different phones 🤳🤳

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
I'm sure he saw the red flags while they were still dating, but his love for her blinded him.

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by advanceDNA: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
SundayNightGist:
This chat between a man and his wife whom he sponsored abroad to further her education is giving strange vibes.

Is it that women are naturally wicked or they are just users or whenever they don't love a man they must punish him?

Are u new here.?? grin if u lose guard woman go run u handicap....na their way....

Whether the chat is real or not...they use men....its in their nature to do so. Their brokeness makes it worse.....couple with fact that society has normalized the idea that relationship is a platform where woman can get what they want in exchange for dating or sleeping with u....

so they usually dont feel any remorse using u for financial and other gains.... they see it as their right dating u.... na u go give urself brain

Baba.....no lose guard....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Na you lose, sometimes women lose too, so chop your breakfast in peace. Unfortunately that's the world we leave in. This breakfast ehn I no go ever chop am, na me dy serve am 😂

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by oz4real83(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
In every write-up, there is a particular mood that goes with it, same thing applys to chatting. I read the chat and I realised that the mood in the man's chat doesn't synchronise with that of the woman which shows that a single person wrote both chats and wasn't professional enough to produce coherent mood to unite both chats cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Wawelexy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
ZERO PITY
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Enny2013(f): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Fake chat.
How can a human b that wicked n thinks there won't b KARMA?

1 Like

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Na you lose, sometimes women lose too, so chop your breakfast in peace. Unfortunately that's the world we leave in. This breakfast ehn I no go ever chop am, na me dy serve am 😂

Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by pryme(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
You can't blame a Snake for being a Snake
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by AsapTeddy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mumu...

Typing and replying himself.

And some people will still take this nonsense chat serious and be giving serious advice😁

4 Likes

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Zonefree(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Enny2013:
Fake chat.
Why calling it fake chat?

Women have done more evil things than this...so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by ednut1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Fake chat

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by almarthins(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
SundayNightGist:

this one pass wickedness. So she open her legs because she get goals, now that she has achieved it. This kind person na cane wey no get direction na I'm dem go take wipe am.

My brother just let go. I had similar experience till date I no fit explain. The way she take play the game e be like scam. And then disappear and later her supposed husband picked the call and told me unbelievable story. This Ur wife or gf get similar character with girl wey I just talk about.

some kind of women wey dey out now, get wickedness running in their vein. No chat am again, or even ask about anything. If God be God, him go punish am accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Enny2013(f): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Why calling it fake chat?

Women have done more evil things than this...so
Ok...it's just too unbelievable to me.
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by riceye: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
That's life
It will teach you in a hard way, when you refuse to heed the signs or red flags it’s been waving all the while.
My brother it is well with your soul.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
This story sweet me die. Shebi we no wan get sense. Soooo make sense get us. I fear any man wey no fear woman.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by ErnestNc: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
oz4real83:
In every write-up, there is a particular mood that goes with it, same thing applys to chatting. I read the chat and I realised that the mood in the man's chat doesn't synthesize with that of the woman which shows that a single person write both chats and wasn't professional enough to produce coherent mood to unite both chats cheesy

You're wrong in this case.
It's obvious you've never been in the man's stead before in real life. So , I don't think you can process the emotions exuding from the Convo.
The woman is Expressing lack of empathy, ingratidude and entitlement , while the man is expressing the feelings of bitterness , betrayal and weakness. He's a sore and bitter loser.

He still wants in knowing fully well that she's wrong for him, hence, his Frustration and use of insultive terms. He's more or less a bad investor or a dumb gambler . He is exhibiting signs of obsessive compulsive disorder . It speaks volumes. It happens alot to people when they are unable to accept loss , but still process the grief of loss continually.

He lost but can't afford to cut his losses. He's suffering from Stockholm syndrome in simple terms: This is when a victim develops some strong positive feeling towards his/her captor or abuser, instead of disdain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by advanceDNA: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Enny2013:
Fake chat.

There is no karma here....

He was stupíd...he got served
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by oz4real83(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
ErnestNc:

You're wrong in this case.
It's obvious you've never been in the man's stead before in real life. So , I don't think you can process the emotions exuding from the Convo.
The woman is Expressing ingratidude and entitlement , while the man is expressing the feelings of bitterness , betrayal and weakness. He's a sore and bitter loser.

He still wants in knowing fully well that she's wrong for him, hence, his use of insultive terms. He's more or less a bad investor or a dumb gambler . He is exhibiting signs of obsessive compulsive disorder . It speaks volumes. It happens alot to people when they unable to accept loss , but still process the grief of loss continually.

He lost but can't afford to cut his losses. He's suffering from Stockholm syndrome in simple terms: This is when someone develops some strong positive feelings towards his/her captor or abuser, instead of disdain.
if this chat is a screenshot of the actual story, then this particular story is fake. We know and have seen men who invested in women undeserving, who turned to be evil women. But this particular chat is fake 💯.
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by imam07: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
From my experience women are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Crampyblood(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Helgreenluv:
You loved the wrong woman
no, he loved a WOMAN!

Next time don't love more than 40%

1 Like

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by ErnestNc: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
oz4real83:
if this chat is a screenshot of the actual story, then this particular story is fake. We know and have seen men who invested in women undeserving, who turned to be evil women. But this particular chat is fake 💯.

You don't know that.
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by KingEarnest(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Same stupid fellow typing from two different phones 🤳🤳
You may be correct but these things happen
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by logicalhumour: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Fake a$s post sha, but strong woman grin
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by oz4real83(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
ErnestNc:

You don't know that.
if u knew more about writing, you won't have said this. The guy's conversation is explosive and emotional while the supposed lady is very flat and lifeless as if chatting with a robot, you don't know anything about writing, just agree and move on.
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Killerbag36: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Keep texting ur sef ok
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Helgreenluv(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Crampyblood:
no, he loved a WOMAN!

Next time don't love more than 40%
Well said
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by ErnestNc: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
oz4real83:
if u knew more about writing, you won't have said this. The guy's conversation is explosive and emotional while the supposed lady is very flat and lifeless as if chatting with a robot, you don't know anything about writing, just agree and move on.

You give off the notion that you are emotionally unintelligent.
You don't have to feel attacked .

The lady's response is just as accurate as expected . She portrays the character of a Cold narcissist. She shows lack of empathy and compassion towards this man, it's very expressive through her chat. Even a 7year old can decode this.
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by MarketDispatch: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
ednut1:
Fake chat

I wouldn't call it fake.... because these are the type of Women that chase their Husbands out of the House in America....now imagine the man was in America with her? She would have called Police to chase him out of the house, and probably had him deported.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. / Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... / Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.