Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) (4545 Views)

How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by princefrank76: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
H
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Tallesty1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
I for say go diabolical but I no too believe in that so I suggest you wait until she visits Nigeria[if she is still abroad, I no read all] then contract some guys to finish what you started.

Let them make it look like suicide, Nigerians no get time to investigate that.

I will suggest you get the guys now and pay them in advance just in case her coming home tarries and you die before she comes.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Jozilinn: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
This is pure wickedness even with a son,she was just using him, nobody knows 2morrow the guy she is insulting should just thank God and leave the ungrateful woman, wetin education dey make some girls feel like no be here, not knowing we are all pencils in the hand of the creator, move on marry an educated girl, not someone who doesn't have a source of living so these won't repeat itself...set standards for the sake of your son,if you can bear it don't marry cos you might need time to heal,God help this person.
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by efficiencie(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
SundayNightGist:
This chat between a man and his wife whom he sponsored abroad to further her education is giving strange vibes.

I'm new to the dating game, but seeing these screenshots I'm tempted to ask:

Is it that women are naturally wicked or they are just users or whenever they don't love a man they must punish him?

Image credit: 6hStage. 👇

Serves this man right. All such men who think they can use money to secure a lady's loyalty deserve to suffer very very well. At this rate all stupid men go get sense. This is very good. Mumu think sey e fit use money buy loyalty. I say it again and again. If a lady is not loyal when you have nothing she will not be loyal when you have everything. Oh men, seek wisdom and in all they getting get understanding...stay away from strange women that will take your sweat and blood and give it to strangers.
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by qtguru(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
No minute break chat lol
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by TheGreatIYANU: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Joro to Joro grin
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Paulianfa(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hmmmm I'm even crying reading ur own part of the sms or chat. God self in heaven is angry but never trust those gender. I just knack knack them anyhow, I don't care about them. She will regret it bro...
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by Emmanuel909090: 12:41am On Apr 23, 2023
You did not insult that bastard of a girl in anyway.

Men should learn how to ignore this Jezebel's. Let her have the life she wants.

I only blame you for not investing that money on yourself before looking at any woman
Re: Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) by TheBillyonaire: 12:44am On Apr 23, 2023
Trust no one, not even your spounse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo / Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? / Ur Boo Get A Boo....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.