Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? (2838 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by smalldivk111: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=Seagodess post=122682204]Nawao grin... people are really starving in Nigeria.. you guys should use this hunger to fight the government[/quote
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by pansophist(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
No you're not. Being a cheerful giver doesn't makes you a simp.

The difference between a cheerful giver and a simp giver is that a cheerful giver exercise authority while giving, but a simp does not.

For example, you give because you want to, and you reserve the right to refuse giving without repercussions. You enjoy authority while giving.

A simp give because he has to, and his giving is a ploy for her acceptance. If he doesn't give, he fears loosing her, and he probably can't say no, just to be in her good book. A simp has no authority, the powerless one, and at the mercy of everyone.

So no, you're not a simp. You're a good man, and the world needs more of you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by PJtech: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
I'm not religious, neither am i one deemed fit to preach about morals. Just completed payment for a neighbour's child tuition fee.
Am i banging her? No!

Everytime business goes well for me, i try to boost the effort of any struggling worth it person around me. I do it as often as i can, no strings attached and it could fall on anyone.
From helping with health bills to urgent requests and even ones i can't even dare to mention.
A random woman on my street paid my tuition from basic 6 till i finished my whole education without even flinching. I can't pay her back, the least i can do is reciprocate the energy she gave to someone that needs it.

I purposely put this here for all those claiming redpill this and that. Make una try dey help people.

you have a good heart.... Pls can you assist me in getting a phone.... i really need an android phone

check out my thread
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Tobedated(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
From helping with health bills to urgent requests and even ones i can't even dare to mention.
A random woman on my street paid my tuition from basic 6 till i finished my whole education without even flinching. I can't pay her back, the least i can do is reciprocate the energy she gave to someone that needs it.

I purposely put this here for all those claiming redpill this and that. Make una try dey help people.
Hi i hope i can get help from you.
i'm working toward becoming a software developer here's my latest website it's a twitter clone
mtwitter-clone.netlify.app you can create an account or use
username - check
password - testing
please check it out.

i'm using a 13yrs old pc to learn and it can no longer handle the load, and i'm trying to get a new pc price- 180k so am begging for aid in getting it.

getting a new pc will be life-changing for me. And i'll forever
be in your debt, thanks
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by efficiencie(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
I'm not religious, neither am i one deemed fit to preach about morals. Just completed payment for a neighbour's child tuition fee.
Am i banging her? No!

Everytime business goes well for me, i try to boost the effort of any struggling worth it person around me. I do it as often as i can, no strings attached and it could fall on anyone.

If of a truth you paid that school fee and you have no sexual relationship with that woman then you have done exceedingly well. Dude if every religious and non-religious person acts this way our world won't be as messed up as it is today. Many of us complain about ladies becoming olosho but the truth is that many of us transformed the ladies we see today into oloshos because many of us have made up our mind to pound every hole that opens up irrespective of who owns the hole. You have done well.

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Xbox2005(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
The way people are asking the op for help ehn is alarming.How many can he assists...

4 Likes

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Bradford111(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:
Nawao grin... people are really starving in Nigeria.. you guys should use this hunger to fight the government

😂😂 you wey broke pass church rat sef day talk

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Seagodess(f): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Bradford111:

😂😂 you wey broke pass church rat sef day talk
I fit feed you for two years
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Bradford111(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:
I fit feed you for two years

Sharrap online feeder even almajiri sef go fit feed person for ten years 😂😂😂 werey girl no be bend down select you day go buy your okrika pant them? Na lie ?

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by silibaba: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

No. You are not a simple Simon but why not place the child on scholarship?

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by vee22: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hope no be only women you dey help

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Jozilinn: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

🤣🤣🤣 you are worthy of emulation sir, More money to your pocket if these people claiming richer richer will not take the giveaway I don't mind oh, everything na manage cos life na jehjeh.

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by 1Sharon(f): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
The OP don run 🤣

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
You are a good man, kindly make sure you did that selflessly, nothing goes for nothing you know but let's hope that is not the case with you cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by culf: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

God bless you more

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Starlight252: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
If what you've said is true, then kudos to you.

Despite how poor my condition is, i've developed an habit of giving without a sense of investment. It doesn't matter whether you are grateful or not, if i have what you need, i'll help as much as i can.

The little i have is a blessing from those who are caring for me (it doesn't matter if they are being selfless or only trying to perform an inextricable responsibility)....

I've chosen to be a source of joy to the world, and that shall i be.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by okoroemeka(m): 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

you are not a simp,you are a kind heart fellow not interested in getting anything back,keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Emmanuel909090: 12:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

I'm proud of your decision, just don't be priming her for a later date.
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by iInjureHerYansh: 1:39am On Apr 23, 2023
giacomogiovanni:

And you did not include yourself Mr Judge?

Matthew 7 NIV. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you".

This Guy you are very wicked grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Negroid001(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2023
silibaba:

No. You are not a simple Simon but why not place the child on scholarship?
Ain't within my capacity atm. If God bless person sha. No be only her pikin i get for mind.
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Negroid001(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

I'm proud of your decision, just don't be priming her for a later date.
Nah, ain't gonna happen. The young girl is hardworking tho.

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Negroid001(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2023
Starlight252:
If what you've said is true, then kudos to you.

Despite how poor my condition is, i've developed an habit of giving without a sense of investment. It doesn't matter whether you are grateful or not, if i have what you need, i'll help as much as i can.

The little i have is a blessing from those who are caring for me (it doesn't matter if they are being selfless or only trying to perform an inextricable responsibility)....

I've chosen to be a source of joy to the world, and that shall i be.

Peace.
Yeah exactly. Givers never lack.
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Negroid001(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2023
1Sharon:
The OP don run 🤣
Got occupied with something. Coming on now and seeing all the requests. Ain't shocked. Said it earlier, I'm only helping one person.

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Negroid001(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2023
maestro299:
Thanks. You have a good heart. I'm good, just wanted to see if you'd offer to help. Sorry for testing you. Some people brag about their generosity but fall short when asked to 'walk their talk'.
Sebi na because i get atm. If i no get, no be to tell you say i no get?
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by smalldivk111: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2023
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2023
maestro299:
Thanks. You have a good heart. I'm good, just wanted to see if you'd offer to help. Sorry for testing you. Some people brag about their generosity but fall short when asked to 'walk their talk'.
This isn't asking people to walk their talk. He's passing on a message here. You didn't even acknowledge the point he's making. You went ahead to 'test' him according to you. If he chooses not to send the money, it doesn't make him less of a giver. What's this? 🙄

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Puntingnoob: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2023
pansophist:
No you're not. Being a cheerful giver doesn't makes you a simp.

The difference between a cheerful giver and a simp giver is that a cheerful giver exercise authority while giving, but a simp does not.

For example, you give because you want to, and you reserve the right to refuse giving without repercussions. You enjoy authority while giving.

A simp give because he has to, and his giving is a ploy for her acceptance. If he doesn't give, he fears loosing her, and he probably can't say no, just to be in her good book. A simp has no authority, the powerless one, and at the mercy of everyone.

So no, you're not a simp. You're a good man, and the world needs more of you.
Now am at peace.
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

How much did u send dat made u create dis thread so I can send it back to u undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided

All dis Br*ke and J*bless Redpillers Association of Nairaland will always rush to create thread over notin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Negroid001(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

How much did u send dat made u create dis thread so I can send it back to u undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided

All dis Br*ke and J*bless Redpillers Association of Nairaland will always rush to create thread over notin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Your response is equal to your sense of reasoning and intellectual quotient.
I don know say e go be woman.
Mtcheeew
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by smalldivk111: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by smalldivk111: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2023
Negroid001:

Your response is equal to your sense of reasoning and intellectual quotient.
I don know say e go be woman.
Mtcheeew

Bro you no reason my matter sef no be so oo mesef fit help you anytime oo bros
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Efe42(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

Please don't mind my English please.

Please sir please help me please i'm so tired I can't sleep at night or neither do I get rest because my I'm so confuse right now.

I had an accident early December last year at first its not that serious so I was using native medication, but then it became worse I also had some couple off injuries but all has heal now I had Fracture in the femur close to the knee now its broke to two piece I can't bend my leg anymore to sit down I can't but I can walk.

Early or towards February ending me and Dad went to see an orthopedic he said I won't be able to bend my leg like too sit down except after surgery I was confuse my eye's are full with tears, he said its up too 1.5m normally after begging for some minutes, enough pleading he said because off the situation around he said Five hundred thousand naira.

i'm so tired I've been at home since December now i feel my life is taking away slowly, i,m trying to raise One hundred thousand naira to give the Orthopedic doctor i ve been asking for help since 2 week's now from family and friends also my fellow Narialand brother's please I know things are really difficult but please anything to help me out please so by month end I mean April anything I could have raise I'll give it to the Orthopedic sir please help me God bless you for helping me during this difficult times.

Please please please.

Please anybody help please I'll appreciate any thing please please .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / How It All Started On The Airplane / Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.