Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda (21105 Views)

Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC / 2023: North 100 Percent Behind Tinubu – Buhari’s Ally, Danbilki Kwamanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Jogs1900: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

During Jonathan's era, almost everyone in power was Christian, and these same people complaining now were ok with it.
They are a bunch of hypocrites. No wonder the Igbos wanted to keep Jona in power by all means. They are nothing but bunch of religious fanatics.
Exactly.If not for the little education they have, their religious bigotry will be worst than that of Boko haram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by FreeStuffsNG: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Everyone is now singing emilokan cheesy
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by GeneralPula: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
jelel6:
Hmmm. So, During President Jonathan's Presidency, The President, Senate President, Deputy Senate President, and Speaker were all Christians. And nobody seemed to cry about religion then. What's different this time?
This is why I am finding it hard to fault him. I don’t have hypocrisy in me..

I didn’t know it was like that during Oga Jona until I read it from him..

1 Like

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by porthouse7(f): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Zionmdde:
Na wa ooo
I am yet to see Igbos jostling for any position under the rubbish APC. Why all the headache. Why don't they concentrate on the rubbish they want to do. Ok let all these other regions go and buy fuel for 100 naira, let them create a separate cheaper market for them,

One thing I know is that Igbos will always be proud of standing against APC any day any time

Why are these foolish iddiots pained that Igbos don't care.
go and eat ur proud
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Jogs1900: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

Exactly. David Mark and Ekweremadu...No religious balance in the Senate then and imagine the Muslims kept quiet. Thats maturity.Now, the people that benefitted from the religious imbalance in the national assembly then are now making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by bigtt76(f): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Correct ...dat sharia South de fear is finally upon us cheesy cheesy cheesy ...no more boozing or knacking any how for Naija for the next 4 years cheesy cheesy cheesy

nairalandkachy1:

https://independent.ng/senator-barau-jibrin-is-northern-choice-for-senate-president-kwamanda/?utm_source=&utm_medium=%5Btwitter%5D
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by GEEBITE: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
And the VP and head of Judiciary were Christians right?
Jogs1900:
The northerners have claim to it because during Jonathan, both senate president and deputy senate president were Christians though im not in support of a Muslim as Senate president in the 10th assembly.
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by GEEBITE: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
The VP and Head of Supreme court were Christians too during GEJ time right?
GeneralPula:

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Jogs1900: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
GEEBITE:
And the VP and head of Judiciary were Christians right?
If Jonathan had his way, he would have appointed a Christian vp and Christian CJN
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by GEEBITE: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Did it happen? If no that is just conjecture and holds no water.
Jogs1900:

If Jonathan had his way, he would have appointed a Christian vp and Christian CJN

1 Like

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
I pity your generation. It could have been better you were not born than being born and decided to waste your promising life in the name of politics. Abusing an innocent father of many nations because he didn't support any political contestants in the last general election is uncalled for. More importantly, his silence for not supporting your so called bloda LP presidential candidate as largely criticized by even a bloda of yours in RCCG(member) shows how you people are so gullible, unintelligent and disrespectful. Well, thank God we still have very view among you who are still sensible enough to know their right from left. O ma se o, kakukubi so se radarada kaku lomode san ju kadagba katoroje lo. Well, note that am not fighting for our father in the Lord because angels are there to teach you lesson.
KnowledgePower7:
Christian leaders like Adeboye are very useless.
They will keep quiet till Christians are finished in politics.

History will be nice to the igbos for fighting this evil Muslim government.

Our future children will honor igbos for standing against this evil entities called APC.

They will see Yorubas as slaves and will forever see them as weak agberos.

1 Like

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Gbogbowa: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju knows best on where to zone it to. Asiwaju can never go wrong in my eyes.
which Asiwaju? Asiwaju that was made by the hausa, Tinubu will never and can never work against the will of the north. I think the head of the leaders in SS and SE will be correct with this development
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Jogs1900: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
GEEBITE:
Did it happen? If no that is just conjecture and holds no water.
Why did he allow A Christian SP and Christian DSP?

Why did he go ahead to appoint a Christian SGF?
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Comelysync: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Our future children will honor igbos for standing against this evil entities called APC.

oga who made u not to be a Christian leader? Did Adeboye or any other Christian pastor force leadership on your head? Is it a bad thing if they choose to be "apolitical"?

Why will you call the man out as useless.. Of what benefit will a Christian senate president be into your life? What changes will he or she make?
Cos a non entity is saying rubbish made you to call someone useless.

Same dolt is saying no northwestern senate president since.. Has there ever been a SW senate president since start of presidential system in 1979? Even going back to when we had the first Nigerian head of legislative arm.. Nnamdi Azikwe in 1952..no SW man has ever been a senate president or speaker of the house of parliament like we use to have it in the 60s.

The man is just seeking attention to gain some Raba from whoever he is hailing... The position is going to South South or South East..
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Impaka: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
KingKO22:
Nice one either, NW or SS.

The two region really try unlike the religious bigot and intolerant IPOB that gave 98% to their own

Useless and cursed people
you are simply a goat for talking down on a tribe that has work hard to promote Nigeria economy
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Uchesis: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Jogs1900:
The northerners have claim to it because during Jonathan, both senate president and deputy senate president were Christians though im not in support of a Muslim as Senate president in the 10th assembly.
the vice president of Goodluck was a muslim
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Yves4real(f): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
jelel6:
Hmmm. So, During President Jonathan's Presidency, The President, Senate President, Deputy Senate President, and Speaker were all Christians. And nobody seemed to cry about religion then. What's different this time?

Patricia Etteh, as mentioned, was not the Speaker of the House of Representatives during Goodluck Jonathan's tenure. She was during Yar'Adua's tenure and served as speaker between June 2007 and October 2007 before Dimeji Bankole replaced her. It was still Yar'Adua's tenure before his demise. When Jonathan was elected in 2011, a northern Muslim, Aminu Tambuwa, was the speaker. The deputy speaker was Yusuf Sulaimon Lasun, also a Muslim.
In Buhari's tenure, the senate president (Ahmed Lawan) is a northern Muslim, the speaker (Gbajabiamila) is a southern Muslim, and the deputy speaker (Ahmed Idris Wase) is a northern Muslim. 
So, what is new about Muslims clamoring to dominate the APC's government? 🙄🙄
I am waiting for you to fault my submission for being a lie or something.
May God deliver us from liars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Uchesis: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
jelel6:
and the vice president was a christian too abi?
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Gbogbowa: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Jogs1900:

Exactly.If not for the little education they have, their religious bigotry will be worst than that of Boko haram.
you can fill a muslim from senate to speakers its not our problem but muslim muslim Ticket for president and vice is not acceptable but the north has laid a foundation that will consume Nigeria. Next election will be a christian from the north middle belt and a christian from SS then i will see how you are going to win
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Paramount01(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Because Adeboye did not talk is useless.i hear you sir

I can't be surprise, did you value your elders in your region?
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Jogs1900: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Gbogbowa:
you can fill a muslim from senate to speakers its not our problem but muslim muslim Ticket for president and vice is not acceptable but the north has laid a foundation that will consume Nigeria. Next election will be a christian from the north middle belt and a christian from SS then i will see how you are going to win
Politics is a game of number...I believe those that dislike Muslim Muslim ticket voted LP, PDP or other parties.
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Paramount01(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
The North really sees themselves as Owners of Nija.

They've held Senate president since 2015 and want to continue?

We have 3 regions in the north,
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Paramount01(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
Association of head slammers political party....

Cursed be upon any Christian that voted for Muslim-muslim ticket. ...

You will be the next victim of bandits.

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest.

We true Christians don't want any thing to do with their demonic Muslim-muslim ticket...

God protect the Christians in Nigeria....

Amen but politics is more than emotional or religious belief
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Onyiridike(f): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
jelel6:
Are you sure of what you are saying?
Alhaji Tambuwal is a Christian?
VP Namadi Sambo is a Christian?
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Xkale1996(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Mantahirdra(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
“It is time for the North, even in the North, it is time for Barau Jibrin to be the Senate President. This is our choice and is what we are calling for”.

For the first time in the history of Nigerian democracy , let North West to produce 10th Senate President of the national assembly . Failure to do this may diminish the image of APC in the zone .

As the APC stronghold base zone , North West deserve more than Senate President seat .
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Xkale1996(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
The North really sees themselves as Owners of Nija.

They've held Senate president since 2015 and want to continue?
what about David mark, he is the Senate president for 16 years
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Buhari4dullard: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Paramount01:

We have 3 regions in the north,
see ur mentality, South has how many regions?

Na the south I blame angry
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by GeneralPula: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
GEEBITE:
The VP and Head of Supreme court were Christians too during GEJ time right?
Isn’t Onnoghe a Christain?
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Franking: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari from the north is president and the senate president is Lawan from the north too. Why would north have a candidate for senate presidency?
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by DEROX: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju knows best on where to zone it to. Asiwaju can never go wrong in my eyes.
i so much love him i swear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister / Nigerian Army Can’t Defeat Boko Haram Alone – UK High Commissioner / Udom Emmanuel Visits Akwa Ibom Young Engineers In Turkey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.