Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda (21096 Views)

Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC / 2023: North 100 Percent Behind Tinubu – Buhari’s Ally, Danbilki Kwamanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by famology(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
SS will get SP
NW will get DSP
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

This is why I am finding it hard to fault him. I don’t have hypocrisy in me..

I didn’t know it was like that during Oga Jona until I read it from him..

But I think the VP and speaker during Jonathan's time were Muslims...

Looking at it from that angle, two of the posts then has to go to a Christian also

1 Like

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Alaminkd(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
tony0806:
Nonsense. Is this an Islamic country?
yes
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Alaminkd(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
The North really sees themselves as Owners of Nija.

They've held Senate president since 2015 and want to continue?
how many senate President did the South have before 2015?
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Sleekfingers: 12:07am On Apr 23, 2023
There are lots of brainless children on this forum
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Antivirus92(m): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2023
Jogs1900:
The northerners have claim to it because during Jonathan, both senate president and deputy senate president were Christians though im not in support of a Muslim as Senate president in the 10th assembly.
what type of dumb people are you guys?
Buhari's disastrous eight years in office is just few days away to be over but dumbos like you are still making reference to Jonathan's long gone five years in office..

Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by fairchuks: 12:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Even if they like ...have all the elective position in Nigeria... Na our matter na am go kill all of them... Proudly Igbo...

1 Like

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by itsene: 12:45am On Apr 23, 2023
North has spoken How silly
The north voted for Atiku, it just wasn't enough.
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by GEEBITE: 1:50am On Apr 23, 2023
Onoghen was CJN in Jonathan's time? A joke right?
GeneralPula:

Isn’t Onnoghe a Christain?
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by blowjohn(m): 3:17am On Apr 23, 2023
jelel6:
Hmmm. So, During President Jonathan's Presidency, The President, Senate President, Deputy Senate President, and Speaker were all Christians. And nobody seemed to cry about religion then. What's different this time?

The vice

1 Like

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:51am On Apr 23, 2023
For me, South South wont handle the possible as, North Central not fit: South East will be fit but will not be allowed as speculated due to the region as been on RED and TAG as traitor to the National Sovereignty of the Fed. Rep. of Nigeria, so East is declined already.
I will support the North West.

Eastern Region should stand as number 3 in command of the National Affairs accordingly to constitutional provisions of zoning Federal Principal Authorities, but the IPOB teror group and the reformed Obedient opposition strong hold could be a threat to the National Government of the incoming FG.

As a North Central person, I choose the North West, Number 2 command, North East and of course, number 1 General commanding, Yoruba.

Memory well kept: There is no mistake here, because during the Jonathan era, every sector has his Principal Officers from the Christians, President to Number 5 Man and other Ministerial and Agency were dominated by Christians from North central to South South, yet the Muslim Hausa never distract Jonathan or complain, they waited for politics strategy to take over, that is the only way to fight someone in Democracy, what the Igbo's are yet to Understand - The Hausa Muslim are smarter and wiser, they can make a 20years plan and succeed peacefully with out raising a voice or colluding traitor against the Federation.

This will make the next Federal government strong and untouchable.

1 Like

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Enemyofpeace: 4:02am On Apr 23, 2023
President Muslim

Vice president Muslim

Senate president Muslim

It's ok, make una continue
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:03am On Apr 23, 2023
Antivirus92:
what type of dumb people are you guys?
Buhari's disastrous eight years in office is just few days away to be over but dumbos like you are still making reference to Jonathan's long gone five years in office..

Tufia!
But that is true, no one complain during the Jonathan erra
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:11am On Apr 23, 2023
I always say it and I will repeat it.

I was born in the North and I understand something, believe me or not.
See, stop thinking you are smart, this Hausa people you see are smarter and wiser, other region thinks Aboki's are illiterate or senseless, if you meet an Educated Hausa, you will bow.

This people have plans already, while other region are running up and down, they kept their plan bredding.

No one complain during Jonathans Government, so I see no reason why we should complain now.
Jonathan was a Christian and he allowed Christian and CAN and Patience to control the FG, no one complain, so is time for the Muslims too.
I believe everything should go this way, they deserve it haven't been patience and also very patriotic.

2 Likes

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:16am On Apr 23, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

But I think the VP and speaker during Jonathan's time were Muslims...

Looking at it from that angle, two of the posts then has to go to a Christian also
The VP and Speaker are decorated office, no power.

President and the Senate President control the strong hold of every Federal government.

They are in charge, the rest are just offices.
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Zionmdde: 4:32am On Apr 23, 2023
porthouse7:
go and eat ur proud
If standing against an evil party is pride then cry me a river.
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by tony0806: 4:34am On Apr 23, 2023
Alaminkd:
yes

grin new bee on NAIRA land. Welcome though
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by muhsain299(m): 5:06am On Apr 23, 2023
spy24:
What is the justification for this

Very baseless argument, Buhari lost the north east to Atiku in 2019 that did not translate to Lawan not being chosen as SP

Nothing concern me with any body wey Dem wan use as their SP cause I know that they are not there to better my life or that of any other person on the street

But for the love of God, some of this northern politicians should stop using all this weak arguments to mask their phobia for South holding key positions in government..

IBuhari has never Lost North east to Atiku
Rather Buhari beat Atiku blue black in his Zone
Atiku won two states with smalll Margins (Borno and Taraba)
Atiku won Adamawa his home state with a slight margin about 32k margin
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by stanbright(m): 5:19am On Apr 23, 2023
KingKO22:
Nice one either, NW or SS.

The two region really try unlike the religious bigot and intolerant IPOB that gave 98% to their own

Useless and cursed people
name any Igbo man you are better than.keyboard warrior
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by stanbright(m): 5:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Xkale1996:
what about David mark, he is the Senate president for 16 years
David mark is from heaven
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by SIONKPO1(m): 5:50am On Apr 23, 2023
I trust BAT,he go show these greedy Norths Shege
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Caseless: 6:04am On Apr 23, 2023
mancoconut:
Lol, Muslim North and SW own Nigeria (FFK though an idiot was actually right when he affirmed it). I don't know about the South South, but it's time for Igbos to forget the colossal joke Nigeria's "national" politics has become and focus on the SE sociopolitical dynamics, the industrialization happening massively in the East lately is very encouraging- thanks to the likes of Innoson, Ibeto, Seplat etc...Igbos have survived and fared just fine without Nigerian politics for decades, we will always be fine.
That's because they know how to lobby and form alliance. You people love to intimidate and insult people to gain political slot. It doesn't work that way.

Igbo should humble themselves and stop chestbeating to achieve presidency.
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Josephkabila12: 6:28am On Apr 23, 2023
Emma513:
THE HAVE START THIER ISALAMIC AGENDA EVEN BEFORE INUAGURATION. WHERE ARE THOSE MUGUS THAT SAY M~M TICKET DON'T MATTERS. I WISH IT WILL WORK SO THAT WE SOUTHERN CHRISTAIN APC WILL LEARN A LESSON. NIGERIA IS MULTI~RELIGION STATE. I CAN ONLY SUPPORT C~M TICKET, OR M~C TICKET, 'NOT' M~M TICKET OR C~C TICKET. LET THEM COME AND SEE. NOTE:C= CHRISTAIN. M=MUSLIM
ibo man say we southern christian APC
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju knows best on where to zone it to. Asiwaju can never go wrong in my eyes.
They go wrong
He gets right.
Sen Godswill Akpabio for senate president.
Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Iamuk:

They go wrong
He gets right.
Sen Godswill Akpabio for senate president.
Let Asiwaju choose his preferred candidate and we'll all accept it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda by Tonytonex(m): 6:38am On Apr 23, 2023
Jogs1900:
The northerners have claim to it because during Jonathan, both senate president and deputy senate president were Christians though im not in support of a Muslim as Senate president in the 10th assembly.
Was the VP a christian? People with myopic way of thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Presented A Dollarised Budget, FG Benefitting From $/N Hike - Ndume / Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem / Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.