Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,496 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' (46756 Views)

Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / Onnoghen Stands To Get N2.5bn Benefits In ‘soft Landing’ Option - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by tsdarkside(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
wasnt twitter banned in nigeria sef....??
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by InvertedHammer: 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
fergie001:
Twitter CEO Elon Musk had earlier announced that on April 20 Blue Tick would be removed from all the accounts that are not paying for Twitter Blue service, and indeed he made that happen.

Hadiza Isma El-Rufai

Nasir El-Rufai
/
I am not sure someone who paid $44b (4x the net worth of the wealthiest man in Africa) for Twitter gives a rat's ass about El Rufai's payment.

/
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by tsdarkside(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
that white south african morafvcker can go hug coconut tree....
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by goslowgoslow(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Oga shortup grin

You speak like someone who's brain is beneath his foots. undecided

Almost everything u're using today ranging from Cars, gadgets, clothes, perfumes, Houses etc, is more of making rich men richer.

How much be 8or9dollars Compare to the latest phone you used to typed this
If he buy am now you will quickly convert that money to Naira and start saying things like "our leaders are evil he could have helped somebody on the street with that money" Most Nigerian are terrible lots, you do problem you no do problem!

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by ezechi242: 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Bamdits just wiped out a whole community in your state ...but your useless chooses the blue tick over peoples life....spits
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by Alaminkd(m): 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
JasonScoolari:
They come to Twitter to make merry, paying no attention to the insecurity bewildering the Southern part of Kaduna...

People in Southern Kaduna are being slaughtered like Guinea Fowl everyday, but Twitter Blue Tick removal is more important to El-Rufai and family.

Quite unfortunate.
why did you guys always talk about the southern part of the state? The central part of the state is more danger than the South.in local government like birnin gwari,giwa,igabi and the likes
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by SIRTee15: 12:12am On Apr 23, 2023
DesChyko:

Same excuses were said by some people about blenders and washing machine when grinding stone and hands exist; until they could afford it.

Answer my question without deviating. What value does blue tick add to my life?
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by Rubbiish(m): 12:47am On Apr 23, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin grin it's obvious Musk will lose massively..
.., the use of data already pays, why 30 day sub for especially official accounts at this time?
They will all start paying after sometime because of pride.
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by Rubbiish(m): 12:49am On Apr 23, 2023
theophorus:
Una dey believe am? Very soon he go go pay for the blue tick.

You don see Rich man join Poor man for queue?
Abi why him dey use expensive Cars?

All these things na class, he go soon buy am.
Exactly
This is what I was trying to tell someone today. When class & pride sets in, they will all start paying. The same reason they find it hard to live in low class areas, is the same reason they will pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by Rubbiish(m): 12:53am On Apr 23, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Same here. 8 dollars is nothing to me, but I'm not paying 8 dollars just for a blue tick. I don't care about it that much.
Here in the US, most people are not paying either. Unless it means so much to you, why make Elon even richer?
Many will pay for it eventually
What is happening now is like sending kids home in the beginning of term for school fees, everyone is happy, but when many start paying for it, those without it will definitely want to meet up, except they genuinely don't have the means to pay. It will become a thing of class & pride. Believe me.
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by Nahunger(m): 1:06am On Apr 23, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
El rufai 10 years loot
No fit buy Elon musk boxers

Make dwarf go find him level

This message sounds like you are encouraging him to loot more so he won't be considered broke when compared to united states' based business owners
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by afrika(f): 1:24am On Apr 23, 2023
Elon musk does not give a shit about you.
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by Bfly: 2:35am On Apr 23, 2023
To me, It's not about making Musk richer. The blue tick had Its own purpose until Musk made it common.

Unless Musk is able to defend against impersonation and fake updates, blue tick is useless.

Musk is trying to ride on people's Ego forgetting the blue tick has its purpose.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by Father4all: 3:22am On Apr 23, 2023
Mums people. Una go buy am by force
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by 9jahotblog: 3:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Elrufai and his clueless banters, no one takes this clueless midget serious again. Heinous killings are happening in kaduna State still he’s posting banters on Twitter. As far as I’m concerned, Twitter blue tick will still be unique in its own. Infact most people are subscribing every month on that. Keep on fooling yourself. It’s your choice if you subscribe or not.
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by thaoriginator: 4:04am On Apr 23, 2023
World wide web
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by BeanX(m): 4:21am On Apr 23, 2023
Yeye midget..look at the way he's reasoning. 😂
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by classicfrank4u(m): 4:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
But, what if someone else opens a Twitter account as ElRufai or any of these public figures refusing to buy the blue tick, verifies the account (or whatever they do on twitter) and buys the blue tick?

Isn't it safer to just buy the tick?
Not possible.. you need certain documents to verify an account
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by Carthaporo: 4:42am On Apr 23, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
All this hypocrisy wouldnt change the fact u n ur husband day waste people lives for Kd
u are deep down pained children of hate its better u mind ur business
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by seunayantokun(m): 5:01am On Apr 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:
They come to Twitter to make merry, paying no attention to the insecurity bewildering the Southern part of Kaduna...

People in Southern Kaduna are being slaughtered like Guinea Fowl everyday, but Twitter Blue Tick removal is more important to El-Rufai and family.

Quite unfortunate.
Elrufai's hand is the genocides going on in southern Kaduna, if you care to know.
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by xevove2061: 5:22am On Apr 23, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Same here. 8 dollars is nothing to me, but I'm not paying 8 dollars just for a blue tick. I don't care about it that much.
Here in the US, most people are not paying either. Unless it means so much to you, why make Elon even richer?

While you are at it, also get off his platform too. Since bluetick meant something to you until there was a price tag on it.
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by MemoriesAndMe: 5:24am On Apr 23, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Exactly my thought. What's special about the blue tick to pay $8 for when that will feed a family in some countries?
I guess it's for folks that care much about Twitter and use it for their business or something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by walosky(m): 5:49am On Apr 23, 2023
theophorus:
Una dey believe am? Very soon he go go pay for the blue tick.

You don see Rich man join Poor man for queue?
Abi why him dey use expensive Cars?

All these things na class, he go soon buy am.

Omo what’s so important about the blue tick, does that mean one cant tweet or what cos me I don’t do tweeter. Clarify me pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by highoctane: 5:59am On Apr 23, 2023
opalu:
Blue Tick shouldn't be given to despotic characters like these.

Jack Dorsey started it all by recognising them as important, blue ticking them for free.
Elon Musk says No More.
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by SweetyZinta(f): 6:11am On Apr 23, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Very soon he will pay for it

When scammers start dere work

Na true ooo
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by DesChyko: 6:12am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Answer my question without deviating. What value does blue tick add to my life?

Your question is ultimately useless in the end, like that of the former anti-washing machine fellows simply because they can't afford it yet.
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by maasoap(m): 6:16am On Apr 23, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Oga shortup grin

You speak like someone who's brain is beneath his foots. undecided

Almost everything u're using today ranging from Cars, gadgets, clothes, perfumes, Houses etc, is more of making rich men richer.

How much be 8or9dollars Compare to the latest phone you used to typed this
garriAndsugar:
Short midget with his short useless brain

See dem Eluuupp! Like their slaves owner pay for blue tick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by Okoroawusa: 6:25am On Apr 23, 2023
All of them will pay eventually.... it's only a matter of time
Re: Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' by transient123(m): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2023
fergie001:
Twitter CEO Elon Musk had earlier announced that on April 20 Blue Tick would be removed from all the accounts that are not paying for Twitter Blue service, and indeed he made that happen.

Hadiza Isma El-Rufai

Nasir El-Rufai

What is the whole essence of the blue tick?
Class right, any other privilege? I need to be educated on this. If nothing expect the fact that it shows you are paying 8$, I 101% agree with elrufai, his haters can have headache because of that.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) / Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) / Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.