Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid (41219 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Kaytixy: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
The guy ended up wasting his money on you because you don't even know how to speak good english.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by GeneralPula: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
windvane:
this thing wey u write made me remember one bros like that...he is an engineer,him wife na very stupid tout....him must buy fridrice and chicken,fuel generator if him wan back him wife...the man couldn't tell anyone his pain.na so the woman do mistake pack comot for house one day,thinking the guy will come looking for her and the children,na so guy man,arrange arrange another lady come house oo
See that kind thing my sister..
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by bionixs: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
donbenie:
Hope she let him know that,before he started the sponsoring?
For wia ?
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by yusufmurry: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Unfortunately, no girl is commenting.

A Gender that once they go into a friendship or whatever SHIP.

They are in for what they will gain ,and then once it backfires and you outsmart them, they come out to cry that you used and dump them. How would you not dump a liability?

People that doesn't want to do anything in life to add value to themselves but looking who to feed them or used marriage as retirement plan

Any man wey wan foolish where a Nigerian girl dey, can go on at his detriment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by abidem4real: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MERjyDu_uGU
What an ungrateful gender! That certificate will bring you nothing but irredeemable calamities
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by ufotunang: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
See her ugly face
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by addexx: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
Tadadobe:

I'm not foolish bro. I made her a promise. If it wasn't the guy that confuse her and snatch her from me, we will still be together by now. She's not that type of girl

Open your eyes bro. She let herself be snatched. Do you even know the definition of loyalty? I guess you don't.
Having better options but chosing to stick with something or someone. That's loyalty. You think I don't see better girls every day. But I chose to stick with my partner. And she does same. You're letting petty emotions sway you and that's bad for you as a man.

If you work in a company. You are entitled to all it's offers and privileges. The moment you resign the privileges stop no matter how hard working and important you were to the company.

The promises you made to her became invalid the moment she decamped and immediately her loyalty shifted. You are no longer obligated to her. Emancipate yourself dude. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by aloaye11: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Only foolish men train ladies who are yet to be their wives through sch, oga no matter how u do am she will cheat and maybe end up jilting you. Don't be surprised him no day even spend for his younger ones, they may be at home n not going to sch, instead training a woman that is not yet your wife, why not train yourself n with your cool cash u may not be even thinking of this kind ugly thing that I am seeing,girl better than her will be rushing you now. Some men need sense I swear

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Erastuslove: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
If she has said it initially before the guy ignored her NO JUJU CAN CATCH HER......THANKS FOR BEING BOLD ON TIME AND OUT SPOKEN cool cool cool cool shocked shocked
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by benqo01(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
I support her 100% we need more girls like her to teach some idiot guys lessons

3 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by orumba(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
To start with, she no get family ni?
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by DoubleLaw(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
The lady just proved what her boyfriend sister said. She is actually useless.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by EnterpriseMan: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Never train a lady through school, if her father can't do it then let her be doomed alone. Still trying to imagine myself training another man's daughter that isn't related to me through school, them never make the juju. if suffer wan kill you, carry your cross yourself, las las they all still end up as public toilets in school lipsrsealed
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by tagborume: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mr D
This is not your wife and you know it.

Accept your fate now and move on. This knife will destroy you.

When his family members insulted you and you know you won't marry him did you let him know your stand or rejected the fee payment gesture hence.

There is a big man at the Corner but she go cry weeeeeeeennnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Major77: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Men stop training your girl friend in school they are falliours. Marry them first before training but give her Bela ooo.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by bentenny(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Tadadobe:
Yes I agree with her. My ex left me to marry someone else last year. I was the one paying her tuition to study pharmacy and she was already in 300l Before she broke up with me. She told me I still need to be paying rents, tuition, feeding. And I'm still paying till now even though she's with someone else. Because promise must be Kept
grin grin
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by japhetizzer96: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
emexnaija:

That's why I like Igbo men..they will put 2 children in you before sending you to school..if you like, don't come back for your children

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Klass99(f): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by nedekid: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
I did not watch it.
But men din suffer sha..
Unless woman is in your house already, never invest in training the lady. I have seen it happen again and again. Even me commited back then and almost made a man go crazy. He threaten to put a hit on me. Smallie he had been grooming say him go marry virgin, me just show as a young man then, collect the chick as gf. grin
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Drparts: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
oxygeng:
You will make a very bad judge. You have only succeeded in making a bad situation worse. You deviated almost 350 degrees from the course, wao!
1. The man started training her in school hoping to marry her after school.
2. His family objected to the idea.
3. But he did (girl's statement of appreciation confirmed that).
4. Despite knowing the family's position, she still accepted the offer. (Direct link BTW 3 and 4. An understanding, like focus on me and my "love" and not my family ).
5. Done with school now, she suddenly looked back to babylon like the biblical lot's wife.
How selfish and self-centered can a person be? All her accusations pointed to the guy's family not even a single one to the guy.
Infact she said "your sister said that I may not even marry you after training me" you see after many years she could not prove that she is not an ingrate the guy's sister saw in her years ago.
Verdict is this: a spade should be called a spade and not a big spoon. She is a terrible and very wicked person. For the guy, you just dodge a bullet, take the lessons and move on.
For others don't stop being good, this here is just one of bad cases among the hundreds of good ones. Peace.

Honestly, your a good judge ... She is gold digger

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by RighteousI: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is a girl that has been used and dumped by men. She is just demonstrating her anger by lying that men are in a queue to sponsor girls through school and that men are in a queue to marry girls.

She 100% knows that men are not in a queue to sponsor girls through school and she also knows that men are not in a queue to marry girls.

She just wants to lie so that women can feel important.

3 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by xevove2061: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ugly bxtch. Ii will be flaccis lookimg at that your face
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Tonytonex(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
So people still dey practice this rubbish.

Some people are born with follow come foolishness.
See the ugly girl sef.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by kareemkamil(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ungrateful olosho has spoken
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Chronosvineberg(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Any Lady that is Trained by a man in the University or Polytechnics,
Her Parents should NOT even collect Dowry from him when he wants to marry her. undecided

Infact, They should WORSHIP the Ground he walks and obey his words as Law! 🙁

Doing PARENTAL DUTIES for a Girl for 4 years no be Joke@all. sad 😒

I don't support your view, while he's sponsoring her school, he's also fucking her, answering boyfriend. Nobody is owing.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by jamjo: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
emexnaija:

They already saw that you would not be a trusted human being, and you have just proved them right. You would have been the one to prove to his family that you are not what they said you are.

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by sulakishop(m): 1:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Ugly thing
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Olabrown241: 1:58am On Apr 25, 2023
The man-simp just escaped an eternal blessing 😅
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by nwosu1982: 2:15am On Apr 25, 2023
What Eva u sow , u reap. U r happy dumping him for another man, remember kama is real
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by olibeans: 3:37am On Apr 25, 2023
I sweaar, I will poison you.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by ShaqFu: 6:36am On Apr 25, 2023
Farfalla:

What about the girls you date and even sleep with? Do you inform them in advance that dating them and sleeping with them does not necessarily mean you'll marry them?
was it part of the agreement to marry them in the first place?

When a guy ask you out, do you bother to ask him where the relationship will lead to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Girls, Keep Your Virginity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.