Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

“why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me” – Lady Rants At Broke Man (V - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me” – Lady Rants At Broke Man (V (1078 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / Why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me – Lady Rants At Broke Man / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me” – Lady Rants At Broke Man (V by emexnaija: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: “why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me” – Lady Rants At Broke Man (V by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
foolish woman! see another one.... by their rant , you shall know them!
ask your bastard father to pay for your damn nails, hair and make up....olodo!

so if i approach a woman, i need to be able to finance all her yeye nonsense? why should a man pay for the upkeep of some cheap woman that sells herself to the highest bidder?! are we that gullible? the catch is to use her (as the cheap slut that she is) and leave her back where you met her so other men can also sample the hoe.... and not spend a cent on her- let other donkeys pay for this olosho's upkeep.

but thats not the crazy part here, the craziest thing is that these wh0res are now flaunting their yeye wh0re mentality all over the internet as if this is some fantastic status to be a cheap wh0re. women of today have lost their damn mind....i swear!

6 Likes

Re: “why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me” – Lady Rants At Broke Man (V by Ever8090: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Even Dino Malaiye's ynash will reject this one..

1 Like

Re: “why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me” – Lady Rants At Broke Man (V by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Interesting.
Re: “why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me” – Lady Rants At Broke Man (V by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
You are ageing O.Dont blame your enemies for your marital woes.

1 Like

Re: “why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me” – Lady Rants At Broke Man (V by juvewalex(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
And she's this ugly, men , we have put ourselves in this mess long time ago that you must spend on a woman to show that you love her.

Talk of an entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: “why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me” – Lady Rants At Broke Man (V by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
You just wan catch cruise...What is your grandfather name,I wanna check something..

Yimu

Re: “why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me” – Lady Rants At Broke Man (V by muyico(m): 1:13am On Apr 23, 2023
U wanna date olosho?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me / Many People Are Not Scared Of Marriage But Scared Of / Scammers On The Prowl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.