Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me (1077 Views)

(relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone / See The Yeye Boxer My Girlfriend Bought For Me PHOTOS / See Food Items A Man Said His Girlfriend Bought For 750 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me by Notorioustroll: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2023
I was just receiving fresh air when my girlfriend barged in. She was with a bag full to its neck so I knew something was gonna happened. These were the things she bought for me:
Four loafs of bread

Two tins of sardines

Three bottles of Jameson

Ten bottles of soft drinks and a full coco nut. Omo...I descended on it like a hungry lion.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me by Octopussssy(f): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me by Goldbw122(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2023
Notorioustroll:
I was just receiving fresh air when my girlfriend barged in. She was with a bag full to its neck so I knew something was gonna happened. These were the things she bought for me:
Four loafs of bread

Two tins of sardines

Three bottles of Jameson

Ten bottles of soft drinks and a full coco nut. Omo...I descended on it like a hungry lion.
Congratulation your side is good
Re: See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me by donbachi(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2023
From another man to you.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me by Blupen969(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2023
Some girls are angels without wings

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me by blaquebelle: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2023
My only issue is how you will manage the two tins of sardine for 4 big loaves of bread. She for add butter or egg at least. Unless you will pray on the bread and fish like Jesus did so the sardine can multiply and reach the bread.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Before You Bring A Wife To The UK / 4 Things Mature Women Don’t Do In A Relationship / Her Brother In-law Raped Her At The Age Of 12... Should She Tell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.