Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband (16641 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by AngelicBeing: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Globad:

The woman...

There's a reason the significant effort of family planning is on the woman.

The woman receives and if she's not willing or ready, the sender sends in vain. This is true most of the time
Hehehe, lol at the sender, sends it in vain otherwise called, back to the Sender's or backfire during Prayers, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy

1 Like

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by Globad(f): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hehehe, lol at the sender, sends it in vain otherwise called, back to the Sender's or backfire during Prayers, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by primeache: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
They would both be fine with time
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by emerged01(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
sync:
So I and my friends went to visit a friend that just put to bed her 5th child.

This child was unplanned for as they had already stopped having children.

She narrated to us how her husband was furious when she told him she was pregnant. He blamed her for not taking the necessary precautions.

This brought a debate between us, who actually is responsible for an unplanned pregnancy.

Is it majorly on the woman who knows her cycle and carries the pregnancy but was still careless or on both the man and wife for not working closely together to ensure what needed to be done is done
Both of them.
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by oluwasegun007(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
The doctor
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by isabi2lof: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Both of them

For every Giver there must be a Receiver 😅😅
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by Karleb(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
If you are a serious person, it should be your fault whether man or woman.

But man should take responsibility here, women are emotional and most are broke, na you go still dey take care of the family including yourself, so why leave such to the care of a woman?
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by FireUpNow(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Both. It's a collective responsibility to bring forth children.
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by nkwoemeka(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
Konji on the man and submissiveness of the wife are to blame
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by muykem: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wife is fully responsible for family planning. They use to give them lectures in hospital during antenatal.

1 Like

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by mmsen: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Who carries the baby?

That is the person you need to look at. Ultimately the responsibility falls on the woman.

1 Like

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by Flier: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
Only the arm implant method can not fail,other methods is just like sending invitation letter to another child because they will fail at some point
So if you want peace of mind,do the implant (Nexplanon)
The good thing is cost 5000 naira or free in some places and it takes less than 2 minutes to be done

1 Like

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
alfredo4u:
Nobody's fault, God can't give u what u can't train.....

But, if u can take kia of them all, fire on.....

After all, we dey 7 for my house, and my parents are enjoying it now ......

Gifts from here and there.......

17 grand children....Mumcy is still 65, Popsy is late....

Multiply if u can

De play...
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by StagethemTVee: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by GloriousGbola: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Any married father will tell you - unless there are fertility issues if madam decides she wants another pikin, it will happen and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by securitywatch50: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Have you asked yourself what caused your father's untimely death
alfredo4u:

Multiply if u can
Before advising others to follow your parents pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
sync:

She narrated to us how her husband was furious when she told him she was pregnant. He blamed her for not taking the necessary precautions.

This brought a debate between us, who actually is responsible for an unplanned pregnancy.

Is it majorly on the woman who knows her cycle and carries the pregnancy but was still careless or on both the man and wife for not working closely together to ensure what needed to be done is done

Simple question for you. Who is the head of that family? When u answer that, then you have the answer to your question
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
securitywatch50:
Have you asked yourself what caused your father's untimely death Before advising others to follow your parents pattern.

Good question? People never factor in the effect of stress on our lives.
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by InspektorRino: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
I’m surprised that nobody blamed IPOP for the pregnancy. Mhhh does it mean that IPOB is innocent?
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Any married father will tell you - unless there are fertility issues if madam decides she wants another pikin, it will happen and there is nothing you can do about it.

Really? There is nothing you can do about it?

Have yoy tried googling that?
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
nkwoemeka:
Konji on the man and submissiveness of the wife are to blame

Sex is not submissiveness in marriage!

1 Like

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by phemmyfour: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
sync:

Both
What stopped the man from using condom even if the family planning method fails.

When a team concede goals, both the attackers and defenders should be blame

2 Likes

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by thatigboman: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Man is the head of the family naa.
Why even having a debate about birth when millions are doing IVF and adopting just to have a child
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by DisLifeSha: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Giving birth is not an achievement. I'm a single child from a single mother and am suffering seriously

alfredo4u:

Multiply if u can

1 Like

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by occfx: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
eyinjuege:
It's both their responsibility.
Men can wear condoms, have vasectomies to prevent pregnancy.
Women can do contraceptives too. Knowing your period is not a sure way of preventing pregnancy as your period can change due to stress, hormones for whatever reason

If you have a very fertile woman, you are in trouble. Even family planning no dey work

3 Likes

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by Pojomojo: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
sync:

The man, he should use rubber or go lock up his d!ck
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by nedekid: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
In my opinion, the woman.
As op said, she knows her circle. She also should know necessary steps to take to prevent pregnancy, eg pills, inserts, jabs etc.

2 Likes

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by Pojomojo: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
occfx:

If you have a very fertile woman, you are in trouble. Even family planning no dey work
Says who?

1 Like

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by simpleseyi: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
My wife isn’t using any family planning. I perfected withdrawal method right from about 15 years. I have grown to be a pro. Two kids over 12 years marriage, no pills, no condom, no contraceptive. I take after King Solomon.

3 Likes

Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by simpleseyi: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
alfredo4u:

Multiply if u can

You are the one the devil wants to use to ruin people’s future. Please ask your wonderful mummy if she ever paid over one million naira as school fees for secondary school education
Re: Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband by Moniya4Real(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Never! Wear condom to have sex with my wife. Over my dead body.

eyinjuege:
It's both their responsibility.
Men can wear condoms, have vasectomies to prevent pregnancy.
Women can do contraceptives too. Knowing your period is not a sure way of preventing pregnancy as your period can change due to stress, hormones for whatever reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch / Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? / Puma Slides Available For Sale. 100% AUTHENTIC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.