Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) (51694 Views)

Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Olowosaudi(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hmmm. Sadly we still have many of these gullible religious people across Nigeria. This is the main reason why we remain backward in this part of the world.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Olat4421: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
They're all insane...

this is the version of religion practised in South West Nigeria...
u are indeed a big idiot. I know ur type u are just looking for wahala. If Dey descend on u nw u will know b playing victim

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!.. thought I've seen it all....

Even ANIMALS reasons far BETTER than some so called HUMANS undecided
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by wiseone28: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Them dey go heaven they were looking for nah 🙄🙄
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Another Guyana tragedy of Rev Jim Jones in 1976 sad

2 Likes

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Illegal1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Omoh......which kind mumu people be dis ones?
hw pastor go tell me to starve till death and i go mumu do am...
be lyk dis pastor use jazz for dis people bcus dis1 dn pass clear eye..
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by SpartaOfLagos: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Something is seriously wrong with most poor religious people upstairs!

I can't understand how it can be this easy for clergymen and politicians to scam them.

African Negroes ehn!!! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Mercury12(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
My people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Chucks13: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
No need of this horrible story just execute the cult leader on the spot pls.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Maga123: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
What kind of foolishness is this Even chicken no go behave like this

3 Likes

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Billionaire2: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Who did this to Africa??
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Roboto11: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dem full Nigeria.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by simfrost90210: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
cry cry cry this is really unfortunate how the supposed dexterity of the devil thrives in this world and deceives many in ways humanly unimaginable.. May GOD save us all.. cry cry
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by simontosy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
Why their pastor no lead by Example? He can feed fat while telling his followers to submit all their resources and die. I can't laff grin
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by joba4luv: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mugu followers how can a pastor tell me to starve till Jesus comes where was it written in their Bible? Those people has been destined to commit suicide so they should leave the pastpr. Once the gullible followers didn't know the type of God they are serving that is how they will be suffering. The Lord says we should know him before we serve Him.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Why are the Christians on these thread denying the pastor and saying"this is not Christianity"?🤣
Hypocrites. How's it not Christianity when the pastor used the same bible to deceive them. I've said it severally, the average Christian is deluded and can be easily deceived. Imagine these ones too.

The pastor held the bible, quoted some verses about fasting, listening to God and other trash talk you can find in the Bible.
Hebrew 13:17"Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you" so according to the bible here you must obey even if your pastor say you should jump into a burning fire! 🤣

Here's another trash from the bible"When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
Matthew 6:16. So they were only following the bible.

Why single out Christians?!!

This happens in every religion!

As a matter of fact, the very concept of religion: Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Idol worship, etc is based on manipulation of mentally weak people by those mentally superior!

5 Likes

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Why single out Christians?!!

This happens in every religion!

As a matter of fact, the very concept of religion: Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Idol worship, etc is based on manipulation of mentally weak people by those mentally superior!
I think Christians are the most gullible, and easily decieved. They are competing with the Muslims so bad when it comes to gullibility! 🤣

5 Likes

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by iykofias(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
You can’t arrest the preacher (whether fake or not) for having foolish followers
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by sevo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
WIZGUY69:
There’s something seriously wrong with Blacks worldwide. They are not even capable of ruling themselves. God! I’m not sure God created blacks themselves, Probably it’s a contract job to one of the low-tier angel.
Sudanese are busy killing themselves for some group of selfish foools in this 21st century.
Congolese are working themselves to death for below 50 cents per day.
Churches and mosques keep springing up in all nook and crannies of the continent.

Just take a look at these brainwashed motherfvckers sad

Calm down...it doesn't happen to only blacks....read up Jones town massacre and one in china or south Korea... forgotten the name of the useless preacher

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
Quit being foolish!

Nowhere is it written in the bible that Christians should starve themselves to death to "see Jesus".
Bigot!

Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Why are the Christians on these thread denying the pastor and saying"this is not Christianity"?🤣
Hypocrites. How's it not Christianity when the pastor used the same bible to deceive them. I've said it severally, the average Christian is deluded and can be easily deceived. Imagine these ones too.

The pastor held the bible, quoted some verses about fasting, listening to God and other trash talk you can find in the Bible.
Hebrew 13:17"Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you" so according to the bible here you must obey even if your pastor say you should jump into a burning fire! 🤣

Here's another trash from the bible"When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by bluefilm: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jim Jones, Jonestown, 1978.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I think Christians are the most gullible, and easily decieved. They are competing with the Muslims so bad when it comes to gullibility! 🤣

Hmmm... I wan argue with you chief, but... I don see things!

Most Christians in Africa have serious mental health issues! I swear!

The level of gullibility makes me quite ashamed even with my strong Catholic background! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
Chai, Christianity in sordid news again!

2 Likes

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
How did these "pastors" master the art of vocal persuasion with such intricacy and finesse that they can tell their sheeples to kill their parents or children and they will obey them? Or its strong voodoo?
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
Quit being foolish!

Nowhere is it written in the bible that Christians should starve themselves to death to "see Jesus".
Bigot!

Where is it written in the Bible to celebrate Christmas, say amen to every prayer word, go to church every Sunday? 🤣
You and your zwor religious gang can keep fooling around. As long as the trash of a book subject you people to all sort of inhumane treatment, most you people don't even follow.

The pastor can easily pick any dirty verse in the Bible and use to tune you and those slaves mind to act in accordance to his will!

12 Likes

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by maticar: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
1950Mack:
angry haba... this is too much na... this is very bad o... Africa sef embarassed
not only in africa pls

read about jim jones, the preacher

those ones drank cyanide in a mass murder spree

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by mordred44: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
D man of god wan pay dews
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by maticar: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Angelfrost:
Something is seriously wrong with most poor religious people upstairs!

I can't understand how it can be this easy for clergymen and politicians to scam them.

African Negroes ehn!!! undecided
not peculiar to africa alone
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Hmmm... I wan argue with you chief, but... I don see things!

Most Christians in Africa have serious mental health issues! I swear!

The level of gullibility makes me quite ashamed even with my strong Catholic background! undecided
Anything religion, especially Christianity na tueeh!
No sane person should be so foolish to believe in any god or subject their mind to mental slavery. How people still believe in a coward and useless God that do not exist anywhere is beyond me! 🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Etuagievin(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

you only called those 2 scriptures trash because you decided to misinterprete them.
When God says leaders should be obeyed its only on the ground that the leaders gave instructions in line with Gods word not his own. Thus if a church leader ask members to fall inside fire , that order isnt scrpiturally supported. As for fasting , its not binding that one must fast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.