Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) (51691 Views)

Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Kubin: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
That pastor is from tinubu lineage,for sick man to convince healthy people to rule over them.required a lot of tricks.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by BackFromBalablu: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Why are the Christians on these thread denying the pastor and saying"this is not Christianity"?🤣
Hypocrites. How's it not Christianity when the pastor used the same bible to deceive them. I've said it severally, the average Christian is deluded and can be easily deceived. Imagine these ones too.

The pastor held the bible, quoted some verses about fasting, listening to God and other trash talk you can find in the Bible.
Hebrew 13:17"Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you" so according to the bible here you must obey even if your pastor say you should jump into a burning fire! 🤣

Here's another trash from the bible"When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
Matthew 6:16. So they were only following the bible.
it's good you read the bible smiley read more of it and you'll discover verses where God told us believers to be aware of false prophets, and we should know how we follow them. I'll nt be surprised if i'm to find out that they really didn't read and meditate on their bibles scripture for scripture, bt were waiting to hear something from their pastor who the devil use to lead them astray. you won't understand all this with all this hate in your heart. Jesus is lord that's all i have to say smiley
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Olat4421: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Are you a Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Ifa priest... which one?
u are indeed a big idiot u think u can divide Yoruba with ur stupid Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian. Dead on arrival. Yoruba is Yoruba. U will keep mentioning Yoruba Muslim Yoruba Christian till u die .but u don’t even know d way Yoruba think. Dat is d least Yoruba think about.Yoruba is Yoruba. u can continue being senseless. Stupid ethnic bigot

2 Likes

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Worse is happening in Nigeria
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by BRIMBRAM: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
There is a particular politician. If he tells his followers to do the same. They will do it in a hurry without hesitating nor questioning. grin
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Yankiss(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
FxMasterz:
They won't read their Bibles to know the truth for themselves. These ones have paid the price for their ignorance with their own lives.

Most people are so ignorant that they'll even be asking very foolish questions about God. They allow scammers disguised as true pastors to scam their souls.
The most painful aspect is that the said preacher did not starve to death first.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Exceed15: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
My Bible, my personal guide. No pastor can brainwash me.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Religion is a bas/tard
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by sameks08(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
He never welcome education for the first time so I'm not surprise for killing illiterate once
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
The devil has come to kill, steal and destroy
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by zionzoe(m): 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Anything religion, especially Christianity na tueeh!
No sane person should be so foolish to believe in any god or subject their mind to mental slavery. How people still believe in a coward and useless God that do not exist anywhere is beyond me! 🤣

If you are a mudslime typing this ...

Let your brave m0h ressurect let me check something.

But if An atheist, it is even fair.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by viralinfo: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
me I don't understand nairaland anymore..for some times moderator keep pushing bad news of pastor to frontpage..is this what will realli need now?
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
WIZGUY69:
There’s something seriously wrong with Blacks worldwide. They are not even capable of ruling themselves. God! I’m not sure God created blacks themselves, Probably it’s a contract job to one of the low-tier angel.
Sudanese are busy killing themselves for some group of selfish foools in this 21st century.
Congolese are working themselves to death for below 50 cents per day.
Churches and mosques keep springing up in all nook and crannies of the continent.

Just take a look at these brainwashed motherfvckers sad
you forgot to add that some fools voted for Buhari and now Tinubu in this 21st century...

Blacks may just be cursed after all..

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by ArsenWinner: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Why are the Christians on these thread denying the pastor and saying"this is not Christianity"?🤣
Hypocrites. How's it not Christianity when the pastor used the same bible to deceive them. I've said it severally, the average Christian is deluded and can be easily deceived. Imagine these ones too.

The pastor held the bible, quoted some verses about fasting, listening to God and other trash talk you can find in the Bible.
Hebrew 13:17"Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you" so according to the bible here you must obey even if your pastor say you should jump into a burning fire! 🤣

Here's another trash from the bible"When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by WorkerBoy: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
So like this now person go tell me make I no chop make I for see Jesus🙄
Thunder go strike him n dat Jesus😠
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Akharmony: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
we have them in Nigeria secretly killing Babies, sodomizing youngboys, chaining and starving innocent kids just to get spiritual power... Them plenty for Niaja too just that alot of them have some political connections

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Sirnose(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
God! I’m not sure God created blacks Himself , Probably it’s a contract job to one of the low-tier angel.: ([/b][/quote] you may be right with this assertion and even believe it when you finish reading “ The white man’s burden “ by Rudyard Kipling
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by ArsenWinner: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You are deliberately (maliciously) twisting tje words of God.
The Bible says, "Study to show yourself approve of God". Like the Bereans we are advised by the Bible to rumminate on and not accept or be carried about words of doctrines.
The Bible even said, test all spirits.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by ABAGA1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
So members can starve to death to meet Jesus....He as a pastor dey fear to meet Jesus?abi why he no follow join the fast? angry
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Haveyoueatentod: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Reminds me of Jesus Temple 1978 massacre by Jim Jones in Guyana
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Christian36: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Some Im¶ms does this too. There was a news last year were one imqm locked up a boy without food for several days. In any religion there will always be the good and the bad ones, but that of one particular religion harbour the most dangerous terrorists all in the name of fighting for God.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by alyarmouk(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Good riddance. If someone can convince you at this age to starve to see a savior, then you don't truly deserve to live.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
I doubt the authenticity and veracity of this story, people cannot be this gullible in this 21st century
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by FxMasterz: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yankiss:
The most painful aspect is that the said preacher did not starve to death first.
You see now. He was feeding fat as though he didn't want to see Jesus. Only his mumu members were starving.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Ray07(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
RamseyKush:
Sometimes I doubt stories like this
But Omo the stupidity and gullibility of some people is top notch 😑
Jim Jones did worse.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by MrBroke(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
FxMasterz:
They won't read their Bibles to know the truth for themselves. These ones have paid the price for their ignorance with their own lives.

Most people are so ignorant that they'll even be asking very foolish questions about God. They allow scammers disguised as true pastors to scam their souls.

How you take know if the bible no be false?
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by occfx: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
chisomkachy:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7663138/paul-mackenzie-nthenge-told-followers
(Kenyan Cult Leader Told Followers To Starve Themselves To ‘Meet Jesus'. 21 Dead (Pix))

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1650190884497940480?t=iG_EtFxobGh3IVToyAXcMA&s=19

https://twitter.com/KenyaRedCross/status/1650146090543464448?t=ivEA5Z4KcgxX1bpLZRwj1g&s=19

Possibly, nature is using this pastor to filter idiots from normal human beings. If these kind of people were in Nigeria in the last presidential election, I know who they would have voted for.

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Horus(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab0QhoqBVvY

47 bodies found in investigation into 'starvation cult'
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Encyclopedia1: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
FAKE PASTORS, GULLIBLE CHRISTIANS

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by FxMasterz: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
MrBroke:

How you take know if the bible no be false?
It fulfills all its promises.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Horus(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
The same guy who is urging you to starve to death is feeding well and very healthy looking....
How gullible can some people be?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.