Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) (51695 Views)

Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Caseless: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
WIZGUY69:
There’s something seriously wrong with Blacks worldwide. They are not even capable of ruling themselves. God! I’m not sure God created blacks themselves, Probably it’s a contract job to one of the low-tier angel.
Sudanese are busy killing themselves for some group of selfish foools in this 21st century.
Congolese are working themselves to death for below 50 cents per day.
Churches and mosques keep springing up in all nook and crannies of the continent.

Just take a look at these brainwashed motherfvckers sad
Something is definitely wrong with the black skin. Just tell me one place on earth where black people are doing fine,just one place.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Horus(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Because of religion no one has been able to really unite Africans in any considerable numbers, and it is also why Africans have not been able to make real progress toward freedom and equality. No more do we have to listen to liars who only wish to rule and control the masses with their made-up stories called religion. Let us Free our minds from the mental enslavement of religion

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Morizo(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
chisomkachy:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7663138/paul-mackenzie-nthenge-told-followers
(Kenyan Cult Leader Told Followers To Starve Themselves To ‘Meet Jesus'. 21 Dead (Pix))

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1650190884497940480?t=iG_EtFxobGh3IVToyAXcMA&s=19

https://twitter.com/KenyaRedCross/status/1650146090543464448?t=ivEA5Z4KcgxX1bpLZRwj1g&s=19

The biggest mental strength you need in life is common sense to make YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT. That will aid you go through the murky religious, political and ethnic waters seamlessly.
Common sense is uncommon as the saying goes...

3 Likes

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by leofab(f): 12:00am On Apr 24, 2023
FxMasterz:
They won't read their Bibles to know the truth for themselves. These ones have paid the price for their ignorance with their own lives.

Most people are so ignorant that they'll even be asking very foolish questions about God. They allow scammers disguised as true pastors to scam their souls.
you believed the book the Europeans have to you as the word of God but sheepishly laughs at others who believed the word of their pastor?

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Jagabanarmy: 12:08am On Apr 24, 2023
Corridon:
Fools disguising as people worshipping God.

Is unbelievable how people are so gullible

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by leofab(f): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

If you read as a canal man. The Bible is not a book for canal minds. Without the rebirth of your spirit, the Bible is useless to you.
if I already have the spirit so why read the Bible again? Isn’t that tautology? And with over 1000 denominations in Christianity I wonder how many spirits that actually exist.

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by FxMasterz: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2023
leofab:
if I already have the spirit so why read the Bible again? Isn’t that tautology? And with over 1000 denominations in Christianity I wonder how many spirits that actually exist.
m
Can't you see the deep ignorance in your questions?

The Bible is food for Spirit beings. After a spiritual rebirth, the spirit feeds to continue growing and developing.

There can be millions of denominations but there's only one Lord and one Spirit.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by eepeepook: 12:55am On Apr 24, 2023
At least these Christians weren’t scared to die. Most others are timid and run from any form of hardship.

Why Nairaland no dey ever post good news regarding other African countries? Crab in a barrel mentality. Unfortunately, crabs in a barrel help each other escape. The saying doesn’t apply here.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by FxMasterz: 12:55am On Apr 24, 2023
leofab:
you believed the book the Europeans have to you as the word of God but sheepishly laughs at others who believed the word of their pastor?
If their pastor claims to represent the same God as mine. I can give my voice against him if he acts against the rules.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 2:24am On Apr 24, 2023
Olat4421:
u are indeed a big idiot. I know ur type u are just looking for wahala. If Dey descend on u nw u will know b playing victim
mr man, keep your stinky mouth shut, the guy is saying the simple truth, extremist is out of sense, how will you believe in cooked up stories brought by slave masters who enslaved our forefathers and packaged them as frozen foods and shipped them abroad... It is a shame

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:35am On Apr 24, 2023
RamseyKush:
Sometimes I doubt stories like this
But Omo the stupidity and gullibility of some people is top notch 😑
Many of the gullible are instead struggling with one mental problem or another and so easy prey for these pastors and mogs. undecided
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:36am On Apr 24, 2023
FxMasterz:
They won't read their Bibles to know the truth for themselves. These ones have paid the price for their ignorance with their own lives. Most people are so ignorant that they'll even be asking very foolish questions about God. They allow scammers disguised as true pastors to scam their souls.
You really believe you are any different from them? undecided
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Apr 24, 2023
MRDEE01:
Religion is the opium of the masses truely.Christianity is the life of Christ.
The life of Jesus Christ who warned you never to submit or obey any man, exactly that which your Christian way is all about? undecided
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 2:38am On Apr 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

And you wonder why you're joyless and feel empty within you.

Nothing and no one can permanently fill that void within you, except God. Know that!
The more you deny God, the more you're bound to live an empty meaningless life.
You are a slowpoke and disgusting, which useless joy are you referring to when you are living in a country that lacks almost all basic needs that can make life more meaningful to you...

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:54am On Apr 24, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
This is not a church. Where in the scripture did they ask Christians to starve to death?. This is demons taken over the mind of the preacher and followers
Even your starvation-diet rituals which you call fasting are not commanded of God but of your pastors and mogs. When you look down on these folks realize you are looking at yourselves as well. undecided
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by BigBashiru: 4:19am On Apr 24, 2023
WIZGUY69:
There’s something seriously wrong with Blacks worldwide. They are not even capable of ruling themselves. God! I’m not sure God created blacks themselves, Probably it’s a contract job to one of the low-tier angel.
Sudanese are busy killing themselves for some group of selfish foools in this 21st century.
Churches and mosques keep springing up in all nook and crannies of the continent.

You don't know what you are talking about....its the cursed Anglosaxons that don't know how to rule themselves....
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by BigBashiru: 4:24am On Apr 24, 2023
Caseless:
Something is definitely wrong with the black skin. Just tell me one place on earth where black people are doing fine,just one place.

Sudan. The crisis in Sudan is a result of proxy war between United States and Russia....

Zimbabwe is doing excellent esp with the introduction of gold coins last year...even tho it's under sanctions because Mugabw defeated Ian smiths colonial government in war and gave back lands to black owners who were dispossessed of their land by colonialists...

And many more countries...

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by 07kjb: 4:39am On Apr 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Anything religion, especially Christianity na tueeh!
No sane person should be so foolish to believe in any god or subject their mind to mental slavery. How people still believe in a coward and useless God that do not exist anywhere is beyond me! 🤣

U are a fool u will live to regret your existence
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by BlackKafka: 4:39am On Apr 24, 2023
DevilSignature:
angry

Righteousness2 come oOoOO oOoOOh

I thought I've seen it all in this religious matters.
There's spiritual or a kind of magical powers in this matter; cos I don't understand how a mental stable human will starved him/herself to to dead at the instructions of another foolishness mad man

LOL. You should googlethe Jones Town Massacre . . . much worse case of christian religious nutjobs committing mass suicide.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by ozoono(m): 5:06am On Apr 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Why are the Christians on these thread denying the pastor and saying"this is not Christianity"?🤣
Hypocrites. How's it not Christianity when the pastor used the same bible to deceive them. I've said it severally, the average Christian is deluded and can be easily deceived. Imagine these ones too.

The pastor held the bible, quoted some verses about fasting, listening to God and other trash talk you can find in the Bible.
Hebrew 13:17"Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you" so according to the bible here you must obey even if your pastor say you should jump into a burning fire! 🤣

Here's another trash from the bible"When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
Matthew 6:16. So they were only following the bible.
Oga shut d Bleep up. Fasting in the bible does not mean food and water alone. It is depriving yourself from wat gives u joy. Like if u are a smoker, doctor wud advice u to stop because of ur lungs, u wud deprive urself from smoke although it hard and painful that is fasting. Is just dat some myopic god of men misinterprete it, 'FASTING'
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Dedeity: 5:38am On Apr 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Why are the Christians on these thread denying the pastor and saying"this is not Christianity"?🤣
Hypocrites. How's it not Christianity when the pastor used the same bible to deceive them. I've said it severally, the average Christian is deluded and can be easily deceived. Imagine these ones too.

The pastor held the bible, quoted some verses about fasting, listening to God and other trash talk you can find in the Bible.
Hebrew 13:17"Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you" so according to the bible here you must obey even if your pastor say you should jump into a burning fire! 🤣

Here's another trash from the bible"When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
You just sounded as if you're wise but on the contrary you're not. Only a foolish fellow will support a drug baron to rule over him as president so you belong to the category of the people you're condemning
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by dalass(f): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2023
WIZGUY69:

Don't go that way of bashing the blacks. It is not the black man alone. Such brainwashing had happened in US before where their spiritual leader told them to commit suicide and yes, they did undecided

Over 900 USA Citizens died under the American government watch

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/40-years-jonestown-massacre-jim-jones-surviving-sons/story%3fid=57997006

Those who didn't want to do so willingly were shot to deat/ murdered.

1 Like

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:19am On Apr 24, 2023
Corridon:
Fools disguising as people worshipping God.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2023
RamseyKush:
Sometimes I doubt stories like this
But Omo the stupidity and gullibility of some people is top notch 😑
grin grin
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2023
DevilSignature:
angry

Righteousness2 come oOoOO oOoOOh

I thought I've seen it all in this religious matters.
There's spiritual or a kind of magical powers in this matter; cos I don't understand how a mental stable human will starved him/herself to to dead at the instructions of another foolishness mad man
Haha
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:23am On Apr 24, 2023
WIZGUY69:

U don't know whether to cry or laugh
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25am On Apr 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Stop Shaking table
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Babastrong(m): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2023
Anybody that believes in trinity can believe anything else.
i heard people are still going to the churches that said Tinubu would not win 2023 election.

2 Likes

Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by 7arrows: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
This is not a church

Where in the scripture did they ask Christians to starve to death?

This is demons taken over the mind of the preacher and followers

The pastor too should be starved to death. I heard he's on hunger strike. Big idiot. Religion is the opium to the masses.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by Safyqueen: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
This is not a church

Where in the scripture did they ask Christians to starve to death?

This is demons taken over the mind of the preacher and followers

See this one. But you believe in Nigeria that boko Haram is a Muslim things abi?

The earliest you guys separate evil from religion the best.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by franklingud(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2023
This is what happens when you follow pastor instead of Jesus.

Fake nuisance pastors abound.

Be careful what you hear and who you listen to.
Re: Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) by alizma: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2023
WIZGUY69:

Stop this your inferiority complex and exposition of your shallow knowledge of the global society. Every developing society pass through certain stage. Till date, the highest mass suicide did not happen within the blacks but among the whites and it was tied to religion just like what is happening in Kenya, similarly, what is happening in Sudan has happened somewhere before now. They are passing through some stages yet it doesn't make them less of God's creation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.