Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls (2890 Views)

Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business / How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? / Ashawo Boys Where Do You People Pick Up Your Hook Up Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
MOD...ANOTHER GREAT THREAD FOR FRONT PAGE SIR!!!! smiley

rostituties have a new fancy name now called Olosho's, hookgirl, arshi,.... Government must take action kwick by sending olosho s to prison . Even yesterday I paid one olosho 25k instead of my usual 15k. Olosho's are taking advantage of the
Recession & inflation.

LETS STOP THEM PLEASE!!!!(no offenscce) angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by Nazgul: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
Is this supposed to be funny?

5 Likes

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
What of someone that offered his entire networth (life savings) just to get a one night stand!
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by johnlaw123(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
Seems you are high, did they force you
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by donbachi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hookup....is the only flourishing female sector in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by helinues: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
If guys are not patronizing them, they would have packed up long time

1 Like

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by Modifire(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
MechanicMike:
Prostituties have a new fancy name now called Olosho's, hookgirl, arshi,.... Government must take action kwick by sending olosho s to prison . Even yesterday I paid one olosho 25k instead of my usual 15k. Olosho's are taking advantage of the
Recession & inflation.

Big olosho calling an olosho Olosho
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:
If guys are not patronizing them, they would have packed up long time

Bro but how are we suppose to get sexxxc if we don't ask prostitutie? this is common SENCE sir!!?(no offenscce) angry

1 Like

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
johnlaw123:
Seems you are high, did they force you

So u want to remain gay... corrrrrrrect? U don't like women? angry
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nazgul:

Bro 90% of women in Nigeria are now indirect prostitutie called olosho..this is unacceptable & the government must intervene. U can't even trust our Nigeria women's anymore. They now act like Zimbabwe and south Africa women. THIS IS SAD!!! angry

1 Like

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by johnlaw123(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u want to remain gay... corrrrrrrect? U don't like women? angry

Seems you don't understand me, if they are costly to you. Go and fine cheaper one not complaining about it.
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by Godsongang: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
You won hunger kill them abi. Even some of our celebrities u won make sapa kill them. Dey play ogba

1 Like

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
johnlaw123:

Seems you don't understand me, if they are costly to you. Go and fine cheaper one not complaining about it.

So u prefer chasing expensive olosho prostitutie than to chase a decent girl.... correct? undecided
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by johnlaw123(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u prefer chasing expensive olosho prostitutie than to chase a decent girl.... correct? undecided

Seems someone can't have a descent conversation with you, because the way you reason is so unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
johnlaw123:

Seems someone can't have a descent conversation with you, because the way you reason is so unreasonable.

Bro it's a decent conversation sir.
Two days ago ,Olosho charge me 25k instead of 10k. I didn't ask for sexxxc. I simply asked for kiss, hug & pressing. I ended up paying 15k. Problem is all Nigerian females now ask for MOINEY up front before sexxxc. So there is no difference btw olosho & prostituties sir(no offenscce) embarassed
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by Mercury12(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
You are fighting a war you cannot win. Women matter leave them
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by Mcslize: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Chaiiii Nigeria guys/men are really suffering in the hands of the daughters of Eve.

Paying a girl 15-25k just to have some useless few minutes of pleasure is what I don't understand.

You haven't calculated hotel room o. If you are working, how will you be able to save? Cuz if you carry one today, you will surely want to carry another tomorrow and the next day and the addiction continues eating up your pocket.

How much is minimum wage in this country? You manage work 100k a month, you will use the whole money carry women.

There should be moderation to this things. Discipline your self and stop paying ladies exorbitant amount for some minutes pleasure with majority of them having bad manners and attitudes.

Say No to transactional s*x.

2 Likes

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by ruggedtimi(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2023
MechanicMike:
Prostituties have a new fancy name now called Olosho's, hookgirl, arshi,.... Government must take action kwick by sending olosho s to prison . Even yesterday I paid one olosho 25k instead of my usual 15k. Olosho's are taking advantage of the
Recession & inflation.

why u go pay ol*sho 15k, Still pay Uber for the ol*sho. If you do bolt that's where you will hear these girls discussing and you will find out they don't deserve that 10k. Do you know how many guys they hit per day? Infections dey treat everyday? Spiritual matter Dem dey carry for head. To top it up most of them are very local. Is better you goto a brothel and pay lesser like 1,500-3k, there re brothels with nice girls at most cities across Nigeria. The same brothel girls enter online/clubs to bill higher. Some guys will say is because you don't have the money. Most men dey even pay 100k for 3mins fun, damn!!!

1 Like

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2023
Mercury12:
You are fighting a war you cannot win. Women matter leave them

really?
U say women hav matters.?.so when Yor sister finish primary school, u advise them to become olosho first..then graduate to road side prostitutie..& then graduate to hook up girls & then graduate to fill time home prostitutie..... corrrrrrrect?....Yor want Yor woman to have olosho prostitutietion on her CV?...
.... brother..I don't meannnnto ok sound rudes but Yor kind should be deported from Nigeria & exported to haiti!!!(no offenscce) angry

1 Like

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2023
ruggedtimi:
why u go pay ol*sho 15k

Bro I nomaly pay 10k but paid 15k juss to give her 5k tip sir...dats how ballets roll....if u can't gerrrrrrrriiit..u don't gerrrrrrrriiit!!(no offenscce,) smiley
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by Mercury12(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2023
MechanicMike:

really?
U say women hav matters.?.so when Yor sister finish primary school, u advise them to become olosho first..then graduate to road side prostitutie..& then graduate to hook up girls & then graduate to fill time home prostitutie..... corrrrrrrect?....Yor want Yor woman to have olosho prostitutietion on her CV?...
.... brother..I don't meannnnt ok sound rudes but Yor kind should be deported from Nigeria!!!(no offenscce) angry
Jargons like always.
I have told you before. You need to stop smoking. Perhaps take your hands of your willy undecided. So you can think straight

2 Likes

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2023
Nazgul:

how? u want me to type slowly so u can catch up or need help reading sir? This is a serrrios matter in Nigeria has 91% of females hav now go into prostitutietion, olosho, call girl & hookup businesses....can u truss women or can u even truss Yor own girl friend?..RRAL TALK (no offenscce) angry

1 Like

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2023
MechanicMike:

Bro I nomaly pay 10k but paid 15k juss to give her 5k tip sir...dats how ballets roll....if u can't gerrrrrrrriiit..u don't gerrrrrrrriiit!!(no offenscce,) smiley
I get it bro...I am just saying you could get her cheaper or someone like her cheaper. Tops 5k, if she no gree move on. Na naija we dey, somebody is nacking that ol*sho for free. The issue is they don't worth it cos most times they end up been rude and you do all the workings on bed.
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2023
Mercury12:

Jargons like always.
I have told you before. You need to stop smoking. Perhaps take your hands of your willy undecided. So you can think straight

Really? I cannot think straight. You sayin it's ok for 90% of Nigerian females to be olosho, prostitutie, call girl or hook up girl simply BECUZ they need side hussle?. Bro may God grant Yor wish so u will marry a former olosho prostitutie formerly known as hook up girl..amen. sadly, your common SENCE is not common. We wish u lock bro. Amen!! undecided
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2023
ruggedtimi:
I get it bro...I am just saying you could get her cheaper or someone like her cheaper. Tops 5k, if she no gree move on. Na naija we dey, somebody is nacking that ol*sho for free. The issue is they don't worth it cos most times they end up been rude and you do all the workings on bed.

Great advice bro.if u can find me babe that will accept 5k, I will be so happy. At least, if women consider men are suffering due to the economy, they should lower there price but instead, the charge for ordnarry 30minute like u buying aeroplane ticket.. bro I get Yor point thou. Great advise sirr wink
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by Mercury12(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2023
MechanicMike:

Really? I cannot think straight. You sayin it's ok for 90% of Nigerian females to be olosho, prostitutie, call girl or hook up girl simply BECUZ they need side hussle?. Bro may God grant Yor wish so u will marry a former olosho prostitutie formerly known as hook up girl..amen. sadly, your common SENCE is not common. We wish u lock bro. Amen!! undecided

Mr cock or whatever you call yourself. Going by your numerous monikers on this platform. How old are you sef? You are arguing blindly. I can't engage in any intelligent conversation with you. Perhaps you skip your drugs again today.
I won't respond to further mentions
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2023
Mercury12:

Mr cock or whatever you call yourself. Going by your numerous monikers on this platform. How old are you sef? You are arguing blindly. I can't engage in any intelligent conversation with you. Perhaps you skip your drugs again today.
I won't respond to further mentions

Bro if Yor common sense is not common, then u hav a problem in life.so u r encourageing our Nigerian women to go into prostitutietion BECUZ it's a side hussle? Is this how u were raise to advise women? U says its ok for women to collect MOINEY for sexxxc? Brother, shame on u for being a male..shame on u!!(no oofencssece) angry
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2023
Make Una sha buy herbs,I don tire.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by teebagy: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
MechanicMike:

Bro but how are we suppose to get sexxxc if we don't ask prostitutie? this is common SENCE sir!!?(no offenscce) angry
Broh it is u that lack common sense. Re u dat ugly that a girl needs ur money to sex her. Or is it that u dont have guts to talk to women in real life. It is people like u dat will ignore their fellow men when they need help but giving money to thots or classless women who dont care if u wreck in d process.
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by BigYash: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Op men are the problem,married men most especially. If men stop paying heavily on these gutters,oloshoism will reduce.. Man go just transfer 500k give girl for just bj alone, meanwhile another girl when dey do legitimate job go dey earn 30k a month.. After many deductions,her take home fit no reach 20k sef.. Na men cause the high rate of hookup.. So,men should be discouraged first...
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by Jokerman(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
Many girls will go hungty
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by Fahvvy: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
BigYash:
Op men are the problem,married men most especially. If men stop paying heavily on these gutters,oloshoism will reduce.. Man go just transfer 500k give girl for just bj alone, meanwhile another girl when dey do legitimate job go dey earn 30k a month.. After many deductions,her take home fit no reach 20k sef.. Na men cause the high rate of hookup.. So,men should be discouraged first...

Honestly eh...
If the gender behind this moniker is a male, it'll be a very big shame undecided...
If it's a female, then I won't be surprised undecided...

An adult female decides to sell her body for money and rather than hold THAT ADULT responsible for her actions, you're blaming someone else? How does that logic work sir? undecided...

@others...
It's like y'all are new to nairaland, cause the OP is popular for making hilarious and illogical post grin...

Just read, laugh and move on grin...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open/secret Relationship Which Do You Prefer ? / Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) / How Do I STOP Being That Shy Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.