Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls (2911 Views)

Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business / How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? / Ashawo Boys Where Do You People Pick Up Your Hook Up Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jokerman:
Many girls will go hungty

Really? So if Yor sister is hungry...u will advise her to do olosho prostitutie hook up girl job for only two week before goin back to her boyfriend... corrrrrrrect?? WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH U HOMEBASE PEOPLE & IS NIGERIA BECOMEING A PROSTITUTIE OLOSHO TOURIST DESTINATION CENTER??(no offenscce) angry
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by BigYash: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fahvvy:

Honestly eh...
If the gender behind this moniker is a male, it'll be a very big shame undecided...
If it's a female, then I won't be surprised undecided...

An adult female decides to sell her body for money and rather than hold THAT ADULT responsible for her actions, you're blaming someone else? How does that logic work sir? undecided...

@others...
It's like y'all are new to nairaland, cause the OP is popular for making hilarious and illogical post grin...

Just read, laugh and move on grin...
Stop pentronizing olosho,and stop justifying rubbish .. So,bcux they sell themselves for money, are they forcing you to buy? This same hypocritic you will come out to say "All Nigerian girls are the same" tomorrow. But you join those when they turn them to be the same.. And even if the op was a comedian, what he is saying isn't a joke..
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by Fahvvy: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
BigYash:
1. Stop pentronizing olosho,and stop justifying rubbish ..

2. So,bcux they sell themselves for money, are they forcing you to buy?

3. This same hypocritic you will come out to say "All Nigerian girls are the same" tomorrow. But you join those when they turn them to be the same.. And even if the op was a comedian, what he is saying isn't a joke..

1. How did you come to this inference? undecided...
2. Since they are selling their bodies, then they should be blamed undecided...

Stop blaming other people for other people's decisions! undecided...

3. Point out ANYTIME where I have ever said this? undecided...

If you can't show me ANYWHERE I said "All Nigerians girls are the same" it means your inference is erroneous and only fo.ols make erroneous statements undecided...
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
BigYash:
Stop pentronizing olosho,and stop justifying rubbish .. So,bcux they sell themselves for money, are they forcing you to buy? This same hypocritic you will come out to say "All Nigerian girls are the same" tomorrow. But you join those when they turn them to be the same.. And even if the op was a comedian, what he is saying isn't a joke..

WELL SAID...SIE & THANK U SIR...

.......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT .......BIG YANSH FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fahvvy:

1. How did you come to this inference? undecided...
2. Since they are selling their bodies, then they should be blamed undecided...

Stop blaming other people for other people's decisions! undecided...

3. Point out ANYTIME where I have ever said this? undecided...

If you can't show me ANYWHERE I said "All Nigerians girls are the same" it means your inference is erroneous and only fo.ols make erroneous statements undecided...

BROTHER ARE U OK IN THE HEAD SIR?.. we shopuld stop blaming 90% of our nigerian females for selling there body for olosho prostitue call girl hoook up jobs...corrrect? who shold we blame..PETER OBI?? are u really really ok. Bro do u no I can yansh any female in nigeria right now? Marrrried or single..truss me. You cannot even trust a woman anymore in nigeria. They now invented this nice name call OLOSHO or HOOOK UP GIRL juss to make prostitution sound desent. Before u csan get a nice babe for 10K and now, they are charging upto 50k for ordddnarrry sexxxc. Does that make sence? Bro please apply commmon sence, no offiencese. BIGYASH has a point, please learn from him!!!!(no ofeinsce) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by ashawopikin(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
MechanicMike:

MOD...ANOTHER GREAT THREAD FOR FRONT PAGE SIR!!!! smiley

rostituties have a new fancy name now called Olosho's, hookgirl, arshi,.... Government must take action kwick by sending olosho s to prison . Even yesterday I paid one olosho 25k instead of my usual 15k. Olosho's are taking advantage of the
Recession & inflation.

LETS STOP THEM PLEASE!!!!(no offenscce) angry
shut up
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
ashawopikin:
shut up

Brother the good news for is that being gay on nairaland is now acceptable & u will find many of Yor people in romance section (males pretending to be female). Bro u have boyfriend? smiley
Re: War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls by MechanicMike: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2023
johnlaw123:
Seems you are high, did they force you

Son, so u saying prefer wannnnnkin when u see women? U don't hav MOINEY to pay women? Bro the who idea of this thread is to hav impact so guys like u end up becoming gays sir. We tryin to fix the problems!. we hear to help Yor kind sir. (THANK ME LATER) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma / Does True Love Exist Or It's Just A Fairy Tale / Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.