Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko (51808 Views)

As She Turns 33, Destiny Etiko Writes A Note To Herself That Says, “i’m Proud Of / Francis Mossman Dies At 33 / Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by ufotunang: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2023
Nawaoooo...a virgin with big front and back yard? 🙄
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Nobleou(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2023
This b!tch is always forcing it

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Germi9: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2023
How?
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by ufotunang: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2023
oz4real83:
Please we are interested in knowing the part of her that is still a virgin cheesy grin
.she said her mouth is virgin... because she has not sucked big cucumber before 🙄
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by ufotunang: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I somehow believe her because when you are endowed and very beautiful as a lady ,you are automatically an ashawo in the eyes of Nigerian men . If she insists she's a virgin then I believe her.
..a virgin with big front and back yard? 🙄... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Killermamba: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
This one don go sew her puna for turkey come dey claim virgin.
My mama na virgin too
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2023
ufotunang:
..a virgin with big front and back yard? 🙄... nawaoooo 🙄
Yes, it happens
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You have started again?
😂
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by ufotunang: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2023
Bahamas95:
I am 100% sure she wasn't referring to her kpekus, it might be her a$shole......Maybe gbola never enter there before because she nor like am.
..and also maybe she is talking about her mouth...has she has not sucked big cucumber before 🙄

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by ufotunang: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes, it happens
..for where in naija or ? 🙄
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2023
Fut9ure:
I think the world no longer knows the meaning of a curvy woman

This woman is no where near curvy

Some words dey mess up with our brains these days, one of such word is unapologetic, another is real man and so on...
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by ufotunang: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2023
KingEarnest:
Anal virgin? Secondary Virgin? Tertiary Virgin?

Which of them?
.. hahahaha ....maybe...PHD virgin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Satanistx: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2023
Hoe that. 4 of my guys fakked in my presence?
Chai this life eh

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by ufotunang: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2023
DevilSignature:
grin

I fit swear say this babe no be virgin anything
She wan use this one phrase social media sentiment

We know
...abi. .a virgin with big front and back yard? 🙄
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Satanistx: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2023
Fut9ure:
I think the world no longer knows the meaning of a curvy woman

This woman is no where near curvy

exactly
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by ufotunang: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Hmmm..

BIG LIES. sad

With dat Big Yanch u trade to Big Men, around Asaba.. 😏
...I wonder...a virgin with big front and back yard 🙄

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by ufotunang: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2023
You people do not understand her... what she meant is that she is a virgin in her dreams 🙄.. that she had not done that thing in her dreams 🙄
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by ufotunang: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2023
12345baba:
1500 dollars u go knack her
...1500 dollars is too much sef ..with 5000 naira you will Nack her well, well....all those things she is snapping and posing with is borrow pose..she borrowed them 🙄
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by ufotunang: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2023
wunmi590:

This woman 👩 can lie for the world...

33years

And now virgin

Get out here men
..abi ..a virgin with big front and back yard? 🙄
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Ellasure: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2023
she has a very good shape and correct female muscles in the right places on her.

but a virgin, don't think so, besides what is she waiting for. at 33 the clock is ticking away.
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by dododawa1: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2023
Lie Muhammad DAUGHTER,obi cousin and Tinubu spokeswoman
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Cassandraloius: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2023
caesymore:
Boom Dig_it!!

Confusing bunch, is she a virgin or she has been celibate, or is she saying that she has never bleeped for love before, thereby making her a virgin in a romantic relationship, but with no doubt she bleeps for the money. What a big bare faced lie

Trying to understand this gender is like using a basket to fetch water

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I somehow believe her because when you are endowed and very beautiful as a lady ,you are automatically an ashawo in the eyes of Nigerian men . If she insists she's a virgin then I believe her.

Ur own gender are even ashamed of supporting u on this one that's why they gave u just a few likes. Nonsense!
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by VTJN(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2023
DevilSignature:
grin

I fit swear say this babe no be virgin anything
She wan use this one phrase social media sentiment

We know
how do you know a virgin? Never can tell, she might be a virgin truly
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by VTJN(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2023
Ellasure:
she has a very good shape and correct female muscles in the right places on her.

but a virgin, don't think so, besides what is she waiting for. at 33 the clock is ticking away.
So she should sleep around because she's 33? A female neighbour of mine got married at 43.

Go out there to see guys in their 50s still single, some probably was because of money though.
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by malcom1X: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2023
Arizoner:
i don see hookup gal wey be virgin. She begged to let her go till further notice

Did you let her go?
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by okwusdidi: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2023
I like the way she came up and said this.Its gonna encourage all these young girls who just doing Burt enlargement inorder for them to be doing olosho ato have a rethink.If nobody comes up to claim that he has slept with her,until then I believe her
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by mclloyd22: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2023
I can stake my balls with my friends own too say na lie
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Draslo(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2023
caesymore:
Boom Dig_it!!

Confusing bunch, is she a virgin or she has been celibate, or is she saying that she has never bleeped for love before, thereby making her a virgin in a romantic relationship, but with no doubt she bleeps for the money. What a big bare faced lie

Trying to understand this gender is like using a basket to fetch water

I think she's being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Draslo(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2023
Bahamas95:
I am 100% sure she wasn't referring to her kpekus, it might be her a$shole......Maybe gbola never enter there before because she nor like am.
She's being sarcastic naw
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by SIRKAY98(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is what the holy spirit is talking about, the lust of the eyes,lust of the flesh, pouring our of Marine spirit initiations through tiny dresses that exposes anatomy of the body parts, i will never be a party to this i and my household.
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by dnawah(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
all of us go dey there,on d judgement day,when God go ON her plasma grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.