Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko (51782 Views)

As She Turns 33, Destiny Etiko Writes A Note To Herself That Says, “i’m Proud Of / Francis Mossman Dies At 33 / Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by stormborn28(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
I will never believe this as in never.

Not because she’s curvy and beautiful but who be sponsoring all her trips and buying her those cars and houses?

If Nollywood is paying that much then I better start audition and start acting.

Hmmmmm... Meaning her bush has been well parted.. Okokobiokor
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by treatise: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
caesymore:
Boom Dig_it!!

Confusing bunch, is she a virgin or she has been celibate, or is she saying that she has never bleeped for love before, thereby making her a virgin in a romantic relationship, but with no doubt she bleeps for the money. What a big bare faced lie

Trying to understand this gender is like using a basket to fetch water

Your truthometer is a correct one. Gadgets nko?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
#REVEALED shocked THAT'S HER AGE THERE ON THE ROLLUP BANNER. VIRGIN KOO ,VIRGIN ATLANTIC NEEundecided
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Poanan: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
caesymore:
Boom Dig_it!!

Confusing bunch, is she a virgin or she has been celibate, or is she saying that she has never bleeped for love before, thereby making her a virgin in a romantic relationship, but with no doubt she bleeps for the money. What a big bare faced lie

Trying to understand this gender is like using a basket to fetch water

It is possible she is and it is possible she has just done vagina surgery.
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by onyxo76(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
how does her vaginty improve my bank account?
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Reofellar: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
Lies keel you there.Careful examination revealed that the place is as big as a bore hole.
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Funflipper: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Creamypie:
This one don confess small small.she never "run package" through angle of relationship b4

Commercial things.
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by sprints1: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
celibacy is different from virginity werey dey disguise with all those curves and increased estrogen levels this mofo dey lie say she be virgin lol. Same way Ada LA pinky claim she be virgin awon is on u consistency
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Ladymillion(f): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Congratulations and keep it up, haters won't like this news
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Alonso91(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
Curious to know what part of her is still a virgin
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Truvelisback(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
It is on a SIMP that will fall these lies. grin
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Truvelisback(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ladymillion:
Congratulations and keep it up, haters won't like this news
Congratulations for her lies, right? grin
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by kindestman(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Congratulations
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Hassanmaye(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
I will never believe this as in never.

Not because she’s curvy and beautiful but who be sponsoring all her trips and buying her those cars and houses?

If Nollywood is paying that much then I better start audition and start acting.
Lol
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by stephmike(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Curious345:
🥭etiko a virgin - Lies

🥭Tinubu won the election - Lies

🥭keyamo wokered hard for his money - Lies

Na ur Virgin ni .
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I somehow believe her because when you are endowed and very beautiful as a lady ,you are automatically an ashawo in the eyes of Nigerian men . If she insists she's a virgin then I believe her.

You wey talk say tinubu no do drugs...

Gettat
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by tonididdy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fut9ure:
I think the world no longer knows the meaning of a curvy woman

This woman is no where near curvy

You need to comot the ruler wey dey your eye.

Pls post a photo of curvy
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Toks2008(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

I wont be surprised if she is a Virgo
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

You wey talk say tinubu no do drugs...

Gettat
Omo mi don't be unfortunate please
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Omo mi don't be unfortunate please

Iyawo don't get it twisted like your legs
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by soloaudu: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
E get wetin this lady dey find wey make am throway this better lie. Abi she don dey mad?
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by winner37(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Something that is as wide as river niger ...
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Arizoner: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
malcom1X:

Did you let her go?
i let her go broken
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Arizoner: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
winner37:
Something that is as wide as river niger ...
you go suck toto?
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Arizoner: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
sprints1:
celibacy is different from virginity werey dey disguise with all those curves and increased estrogen levels this mofo dey lie say she be virgin lol. Same way Ada LA pinky claim she be virgin awon is on u consistency
na only dick she don suck. Na virgin
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Arizoner: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
ufotunang:
...1500 dollars is too much sef ..with 5000 naira you will Nack her well, well....all those things she is snapping and posing with is borrow pose..she borrowed them a
you get her contact? I wan release my spam inside her
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Efinem006(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Everybody just dey lie undecided
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by caesymore(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Poanan:

It is possible she is and it is possible she has just done vagina surgery.

Hahahaha. See confusion grin
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by eyeses: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hmmm, no be small thing o
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by ufotunang: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Arizoner:
you get her contact? I wan release my spam inside her
.. through Facebook...just search her name in Facebook you will get her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.