Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko (51810 Views)

As She Turns 33, Destiny Etiko Writes A Note To Herself That Says, “i’m Proud Of / Francis Mossman Dies At 33 / Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Shaneroberts: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by 2buffagain(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
Repackaging is allowed grin

I believe her.
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Litmus: 12:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Why Nigeria women are abandoning thire natural slender elegance for the thick ghetto booty look I can't pretend to not know. This, at foundation, is caused by the rise of the lower strata of society that has been silently taking place due to invincible relative progress all nations undergo because of the march of time. This sort of progress of nations owes nothing to government efforts. For instance, the mobile phone in the hand of the remotest man in the remotest village is a circumstance of Eventuality due to the proliferation of mobile phones in the world. It is how, once, primary education, radio and tv ownership in Nigeria was middle class but today a radio, tv, car and PlayStation household may consider themselves poor as media enable them to view what the average Western world households owns. Progress is unnoticed , therefore invisible. This and facilitation by social media and America dominance of youth culture.
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Babastrong(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2023
My grandma is also a virgin. coma and beat mi.
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by deanoffaculty: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2023
caesymore:
Boom Dig_it!!

Confusing bunch, is she a virgin or she has been celibate, or is she saying that she has never bleeped for love before, thereby making her a virgin in a romantic relationship, but with no doubt she bleeps for the money. What a big bare faced lie

Trying to understand this gender is like using a basket to fetch water

She's a virgin bikko. I meant virgin Atlantic.grin grin
Fear that gender.
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by winner37(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2023
Arizoner:
you go suck toto?

I dy suck but not all toto I dy suck...
If you bring the toto when I check is good for me to suck I will suck okay
Re: 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko by Emdebby2: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
If you doubt her, please go and investigate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World / Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.