Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding? (1227 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding? by yorker: 4:15am On Sep 23, 2011
Male, not yet married . But my desire is to give it all at the first time we meet(after the wedding). Considering all the stress we must av gone through for the wedding ceremony, all the visitors around, I doubt my best awaiting moment might be wrecked that same night. What are your views on this. Do you mind getting things done that night or you think what is worth doing is worth doing well with patience? (Question for the married and singles).

1 Like

Re: How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 23, 2011
Until I get to that bridge
Re: How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding? by CalienteMi: 4:25am On Sep 23, 2011
I don't think the average sane person thinks about what they would be doing the night of their wedding when MOST of them are already doing the consummation.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding? by yorker: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2011
^^^
You are so right, but the fact that everyone is doing it doesnt make it right.
Am getting to my late 20s and this thought has been ringing in mind,
How does the married people viewed this?
Furthermore, how would you react if your partner told you ;lets wait tonite to gather some strenght?
Re: How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding? by MMM2(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2011
which thing
Re: How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding? by agitator: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2011
Is this a question puzzle? undecided undecided undecided undecided

or puzzle question, which one
Re: How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding? by kpolli(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2011
If we have already done it previously, wat makes that nite any diff
Re: How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding? by Tosinville(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2011
^abi
Re: How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding? by claremont(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2011
This poster is either a naive virgin, or a religious goon. What has "stress" during a wedding ceremony got to do with having s-ex at night with your partner?! Na wa oh! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Eye Contact / What Should She Do With This Man? / A True molestation Story (somewhere In South Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.