Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? (7503 Views)

Poll: Should Groom Price be an addition to Bride Price?

Yes: 26% (14 votes)
No: 52% (28 votes)
Maybe: 20% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Groom Price / Who Will Pay My Groom Price / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by pinkrex(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2011
Shy-One:

What?  I love being on top and on the bottom during sex.  Missionary and canine is the only acceptable position for Nigerian men?  Is that what you are intimating here?

Please tell me that- that is NOT what you are trying to say.

Se.x SHOULD NOT BE BORING, mundane, mechanical

The guy BB while phocking undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by arsenefc: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
Shy-One:

What? I love being on top and on the bottom during sex. Missionary and canine is the only acceptable position for Nigerian men? Is that what you are intimating here?

Please tell me that- that is NOT what you are trying to say.

Se.x SHOULD NOT BE BORING, mundane, mechanical

Why do you like being on top?
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by ShyOne(f): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2011
A good man can enrich his wife's family with sharing his tradition, his goals and his income so YES - her family should PAY as a token of appreciation for his family allowing him to marry her.
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by ShyOne(f): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

The guy BB while phocking undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

^^^ - I see that you are clueless - wowwww, u are missing out - truly missing out on a very great experience.

arsenefc:

Why do you like being on top?

I am not your dictionary or encyclopedia - you need to Take Se.x 101 or do your own personal research.
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by arsenefc: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2011
Shy-One:

^^^ - I see that you are clueless - wowwww, u are missing out - truly missing out on a very great experience.

I am not your dictionary or encyclopedia - you need to Take Se.x 101 or do your own personal research.

I want you as my teacher. We can start by you being on top of me. Where do you live?
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by ShyOne(f): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
arsenefc:

I want you as my teacher. We can start by you being on top of me. Where do you live?

Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by pinkrex(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2011
@shyone

Go to the first page to re-confirm if im really clueless undecided undecided
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by ShyOne(f): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

@shyone
Go to the first page to re-confirm if im really clueless undecided undecided

I did as you directed - still not exactly sure of what I am suppose to surmise by the few comments and the one emoticon you used on Page 1. Please elaborate
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by 5stardude: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2011
Lmao see finish up. Poster where are you
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by arsenefc: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2011
Shy-One:

I did as you directed - still not exactly sure of what I am suppose to surmise by the few comments and the one emoticon you used on Page 1. Please elaborate

When are you mounting me? I am ready. Ready to be mounted by you, Shy-One.
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by pynkspyce: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2011
some men arent worth their weight in shit, talkless off money!
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by ShyOne(f): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2011
arsenefc:

When are you mounting me? I am ready. Ready to be mounted by you, Shy-One.

Arsenfc you sound like FStranger1-infinity

Is that you F?

Anyway - Fstranger Arsenfc - your groom price will drop drastically - talking dirty to Shy - will drop you down in value in the market - you are ruining your chances with any prospective bride(s) on NL

watch your behavior - jare - you are still on the market - FACE FRONT
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by warrior101: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2011
nice topic, men pride self
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by pinkrex(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2011
I don't owe anybody any explanation grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Happy bashing undecided
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by arsenefc: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^^

Hey Shy-One, long time no see.

When did you start using "jare?" Anyway, glad you are gradually becoming one of us.  Have you chosen a Yoruba name? You know you will need one when you land in Naija, "Shy-one" wont do. grin
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by ShyOne(f): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

I don't owe anybody any explanation grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Happy bashing undecided

fine by me

cry
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by ShyOne(f): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2011
arsenefc:

^^^

Hey Shy-One, long time no see.

When did you start using "jare?" Anyway, glad you are gradually becoming one of us.  Have you chosen a Yoruba name? You know you will need one when you land in Naija, "Shy-one" wont do. grin

lololololol - you devil

Shy has missed you - really I have - I was surprised myself

Where have you been?

I am trying to learn a little bit - A Yoruba name? Now that sounds fascinating - hmmmmm - why don't you give me one? Choose something exotic - that has meaning - Something that means beautiful grin

Where have you been? Stop leaving - the forum sucks without you in it.
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by awuf2008: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
Has it ever happen in Africa before?
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by pinkrex(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
Shy-One:

fine by me

cry

Why you crying na? sad
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by sleekch1c(f): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2011
Mu he he he he
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by MrCork17: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
sleekch1c (f), l sweeery am a London youpppy and I drive a red BMW. Can i post u £3 cash? wink
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by sleekch1c(f): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
Mr cork hny,I asked U̶̲̥̅̊ on d other thread hw it wld cost me to screw ur azz with M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ d1ldo and U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't reply, can I have ur reply to dat nw?
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by tankwa: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
This topic is serious.
Please do not do that. Research has shown that it breaks marriage.Check it out. There has never been any mariage that stands on this griund.If a woman pays the grooms whatever, hmmmmmm sorry yua own don bend like cray fish
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
any longed thin man who stupidly allowed a woman to pay for her own bride price has just bought a vip ticket to moronicness,period!
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by pinkrex(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2011
tankwa:

This topic is serious.
Please do not do that. Research has shown that it breaks marriage.Check it out. There has never been any mariage that stands on this griund.If a woman pays the grooms whatever, hmmmmmm sorry yua own don bend like cray fish

Which research undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
@sleekchic, u are a very BAD girl!!
u just put fear into my mind!
infact,let me go to church now. women have sinneth!
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by GODWINEO(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2011
b4 nko dnt u knw luv cn mak tinh hapn
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by arsenefc: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

sleekch1c (f), l sweeery am a London youpppy and I drive a red BMW. Can i post u £3 cash? wink

Mr. Cork, Sleekchic wants to put a a/s/s in your arse, are you daan?
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
maka gini now say na love dey do me strong thing mbanunu.
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by MyJoe: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2011
@Shy-One
It's hard to see the use of telling you what you ask. But I will tell you and co to upgrade your reading skills so that when you read you are able to (1) see the general tone of write-up, that is, whether it's a serious thesis or was meant to be funny, and (2) pay attention to word usage and note modifiers like "always" which I deliberately inserted because of people like you who will miss the intent of the post and start pontificating drearily.

Why, ma'am, didn't you ask me what's wrong with her getting me pregnant?
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by ShyOne(f): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2011
shocked

ahahahah - what have i gone and done this time? lololololol

why are you calling me out?

MyJoe:

@Shy-One
It's hard to see the use of telling you what you ask. But I will tell you and co to upgrade your reading skills so that when you read you are able to (1) see the general tone of write-up, that is, whether it's a serious thesis or was meant to be funny, and (2) pay attention to word usage and note modifiers like "always" which I deliberately inserted because of people like you who will miss the intent of the post and start pontificating drearily.

Why, ma'am, didn't you ask me what's wrong with her getting me pregnant?

what are you talking about you cad? lolololololol - I don't even recall speaking to you - who's pregnant? ahahahahahah - what is this mess you speak? lololol

thank god it's friday - these Nairalanders sef
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by MyJoe: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^^ I guess your poor reading skills don't float in the air - laziness is at the pith of it. Why not read your first post in thread?

*Smh* You have to wonder how some people pass their exams.

Lol at "What have I gone and done?"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? / Jeeez! See How Govt Official Is Stripping Woman Unclad Publicly In A Restaurant / My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.