Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? (7505 Views)

Poll: Should Groom Price be an addition to Bride Price?

Yes: 26% (14 votes)
No: 52% (28 votes)
Maybe: 20% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Groom Price / Who Will Pay My Groom Price / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by ShyOne(f): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2011
MyJoe:

^^^ I guess your poor reading skills don't float in the air - laziness is at the pith of it. Why not read your first post in thread?

*Smh* You have to wonder how some people pass their exams.

Lol at "What have I gone and done?"

Sheesh

You men are funny.  Stop begging for my attention and fabricating nonsense and directing that fabrication at me.  You didn't open the thread and I don't even know what you posted earlier as I haven't read it.

I also didn't highlight it or refer to it on any level.

stop being a big ol' mean bully.

angry
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by Jettage: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2011
Now that marriage is Big deal expecially for desperate women,

Why Not?

The Ladies have taken all the good Jobs by seductive smiles to employers of Labour,

The Banks is filled with empty (Lady) brain who Flunts big ass and all stuffs

The Telecoms industry too the Oil companies, and all

They Get the Jobs, because men employers will compromise standard when a woman is involved

So they get the money too.

Why not pay for a boyfriend who is willing to Marry and lacks the resources expecially in IMO state whe the Bride

price is the highest.

But dont get the woman angry, she will wash you with words and remind you that she payed to have you

expecially if she is from Edo or Akwa Ibom

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by HighChief4(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2011
Shy-One:

Sheesh

You men are funny. Stop begging for my attention and fabricating nonsense and directing that fabrication at me. You didn't open the thread and I don't even know what you posted earlier as I haven't read it.

I also didn't highlight it or refer to it on any level.

stop being a big ol' mean bully.

angry

Shy-One how are you doing? Been a while
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by SAFO(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
Bride price, groom price, haba. It's 2011 and people are still buying others like slaves wtf
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by Demoore(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
In Zimbabwe the pride price called 'Lobola' costs as much as $10,000.00 (US Dollars). If thats the case, its not a bad idea for her to contribute after which she cud get paid back later. cool
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by tishat(f): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2011
i will if he ll be the wife.
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by Jenifa1: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2011
tishat:

i will if he ll be the wife.

grin
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by ShyOne(f): 2:10am On Sep 24, 2011
High_Chief:

Shy-One how are you doing? Been a while

Hi Chief - I am doing well - I am hanging in there - yes sir - it has been a while - how are you?
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by roymary: 3:21am On Sep 24, 2011
Anything can happen,
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by HighChief4(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2011
Shy-One:

Hi Chief - I am doing well - I am hanging in there - yes sir - it has been a while - how are you?

Am very well dear, getting ready for the week-end action, you like footies?
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by ShyOne(f): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2011
High_Chief:

Am very well dear, getting ready for the week-end action, you like footies?

What do you mean by footies?
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by mrscork3: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

sleekch1c (f), l sweeery am a London youpppy and I drive a red BMW. Can i post u £3 cash? wink

My husband you havent left moni for stew you are giving someone £3 what type of a father r u [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by arsenefc: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2011
mrs-cork:

My husband you havent left moni for stew you are giving someone £3 what type of a father r u [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Lets see how far you can get stalking Mr. Cork.

This should be interesting.
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2011
OP wetin wrong if the woman pay the groom price?.Even sef for india i hear say na woman dey pay the bride price for man head grin
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by HighChief4(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2011
Shy-One:

What do you mean by footies?

Lol, Football
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by Dotmas23(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2011
It's a silly question, Some posters can be so dumb
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by CalienteMi: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2011
Only a smart person would know not to respond to a "dumb" thread. cool
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by EfeEkarume(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2011
If I pay, people will think am g.a.y. So I won't. Alternatively, its a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2011
Shy-One

Bride and Groom Price should be paid to BOTH FAMILIES.

A woman isn't the only treasure being given. Men are breadwinners, leaders and if you get a VERY GOOD ONE - he is worth his weight in gold.

He could have married someone other than you - I think that tradition should be revised so that groom prices are paid to the families who have birthed, educated, trained the man who is also given to the woman.

The woman is given to the man and the man is given to the woman. They are lucky to have EACH OTHER and the families should be compensated for the years of work that went into the product(s) of that marriage.

Good thread - thanks for opening it.

EXACTLY! cool
I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID SHY! smiley smiley
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by itiswell1(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2011
OP, which country are u from?
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by CalienteMi: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2011
India.
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by davoe777(m): 5:43am On Aug 28, 2012
perharps when the guy can't afford to pay one.
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by davoe777(m): 5:55am On Aug 28, 2012
sleekch1c: Mr cork hny,I asked U̶̲̥̅̊ on d other thread hw it wld cost me to screw ur azz with M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ d1ldo and U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't reply, can I have ur reply to dat nw?
hear is my number miss pussy 08185320912
Re: Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend? by yinkablue(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
[
am lanre, am marriage with a kid but the problem @ hand is that my mother- law and her sister that control my marriage, include my family thing are very hard for me has a man but i just have to take control, but the end of the day we had mistake misunderstanding and she pack her thing for over a 2 months she did not call and i did not call her 2 so the extend she has to tell them in my babe school dey should not allow me check on the babe, and i have promise myseft that i will not take her back but people are coming to beg on her. now am confused wht should i do ? should go and beg her ? or apology to her family ? that are the three question @ hand . thank kindly be trustfully with ur word if u are in my shoe wht will u do [/b][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend / Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) / Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.