Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today (48956 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by simfrost90210: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less....... All of them embarassed embarassed embarassed

.., not me but including ur daddy

.., even though you want to trend on nairaland, sometimes, think before u talk foolishly

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by SisterAnn(f): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2023
You are even more beautiful than ever screen goddess. Happy birthday ๐Ÿงก
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Kingpele(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2023
Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‚
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by do4luv14(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2023
duduade:
The actress always in search of the third stick.... The stain is there already...

Thank God she's take a chill pill now... Even though we know that some guy is somewhere helping her

And you are not looking for the fifth hole,
Dey play, just Dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by HomeTutorsPro: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2023
Cute.
Happy birthday.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by do4luv14(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2023
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Stella Damasus Turns 45 Today

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrZchzAuTUR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrZ8bBFO574/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Awww my Sweet hanty Stella, My sweet Evergreen Crush, Happy Joyous Birthday ma, more GRACE as you aged

Wow!!!!! She is still even still keeping that her full hair style

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by OmonnaEast: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2023
nlfpmod:

nlfpmod so you are the ozu mod that has serially refused to put my posts in frontpage abi
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Zion243(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

What happen this early morning?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by bonnyhope: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2023
Mobolagaji:
But shes young o she married in 1999 na

Na u marry am ba
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by simfrost90210: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2023
Zion243:

What happen this early morning?

grin grin she was served breakfast
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by do4luv14(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2023
OyiboOyibo:
She no dey old at all. RMD partner that year for movies. I couldn't get enough of her.

I even thought they are both married, come dey vex for RMD, cos, hin carry my sweet Crush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by bonnyhope: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2023
OyiboOyibo:
She no dey old at all. RMD partner that year for movies. I couldn't get enough of her.

You are a baby na
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Zeezenho: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2023
May be its time she tell her afonja fans that he name is stella ojukwu.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Renman: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Happy birthday to her smiley smiley smiley she's pretty just like me smiley

But just behind me smiley smiley smiley smiley

More life dear
You are not pretty! You look like an Olosho in your Appearance/Dressing!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by rippa(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2023
nlfpmod:

Chai
She is my bday mate
No wonder i admired her as a kid den
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by frankson1(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2023
bewla:
frustrated and on a long thing

You guys should just ignore the thing. She needs engagements and also wants to be seen. The reason she's spreading her frustrations in all of the threads.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Originalsly: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2023
Underrated actress... definitely in the top 5.... naturally beautiful... like the older photo better ... but still looks damn good for her age.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by flexyrule(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2023
YoungLionken:
Adorable cool..

Stella that year though, truly, nothing lasts for ever..

I saw a photo of Michael Jackson last night and listened to"Liberian girl", I was like "the world has truly moved on from this guy? Wow!" Life's so short, just as the young plant to the ground...
The world has truly moved on, but his family and other benefactors would strongly disagree.

Try and Google how much he made in 2022...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by occfx: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2023
nlfpmod:

Women's worst nightmare is old age, they wish they never gets old.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by OLOKOESHIN: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

More life dear
You no even fine reach my 3rd babe I dey manage now

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Deicide: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2023
She and Omotola who fine pass?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Ejyksneh(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2023
You wey worwor like Tinubu? Abeg getat
Sheistoopretty:

More life dear

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by RPG2020(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
plus your father and brothers uncle boyfriend husband bestie

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Ejyksneh(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2023
No go use her pictures masturbate o
Originalsly:
Underrated actress... definitely in the top 5.... naturally beautiful... like the older photo better ... but still looks damn good for her age.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by ajepako(f): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2023
Yes oooo

Awa niyen oooo

49 and still fine

Iyalaaya Anybody grin grin

Babangbali/iyangbali/enemyofpeace/enemyofprogress

Alias 5-man werey

No near this thread ooo

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Successfulben: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2023
So is your useless father. Your father would have pee it out instead of pouring in it, now a nuisance like you was born.
Sheistoopretty:

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by zoghys: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Including your papa

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by juman(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2023
Happy birthday beauty.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by tobenuel(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2023
Happy birthday o.. no be she we dey call Damascus that year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine / Tania Omotayo And Her Husband, Sumbo In Maternity Photo / Wizkid Verified By Instagram After Drake Recognised Him (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.