Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today (48961 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Iamzik: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
duduade:
The actress always in search of the third stick.... The stain is there already...

Thank God she's taking a chill pill now... Even though we know that some guy is somewhere helping her

Wetin be third stick abeg?☺️
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by adejades: 2:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Leave am, thank you.

Try dey check your spelling abeg.

Benjaniblinks:
Orosho angry
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by caesymore(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Happy birthday to her smiley smiley smiley she's pretty just like me smiley

But just behind me smiley smiley smiley smiley

More life dear

For your eye na and my eye too, don't sound rude though you are younger than she is, way younger grin
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Xylon: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
My longtime crush cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p / Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.