Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today (48962 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by OndoRaph(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less....... All of them embarassed embarassed embarassed
Why did you Bleep them all including your father.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Blackdisciple(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Happy birthday to her smiley smiley smiley she's pretty just like me smiley

But just behind me smiley smiley smiley smiley

More life dear

Make I see ya face small na shocked
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by EssonBoy: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2023
Evergreen

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by sharone21(f): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2023
Beautiful babe....

When it seems you have your life all
planned out: Actress, married young to a successful man, late Jaiye Aboderin( son of owner Punch Newspaper)... Then death happens and one begins to toe paths that may have never crossed her mind previously just to be in love.

Great actors too( Wunmi Obe and Tunde Obe), the latter was a son to a member of Diplomatic corp but death now happened..... Some still see Tunde as one broke guy that married the daughter of Aboderin but they don't know that he actually married from his TRUE cadre/level for a wife.

Death knows how to rubbish people and make their offsprings look less than others who they are supposed to be on the same level or higher.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by sprints1: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2023
Deicide:
She and Omotola who fine pass?
stupid comparison omotola fine pass this one this one when never she dey cry for home video she dey always look ugly. Stella fine but her beauty is not unique. As for omotola na badasss beauty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Gospel2Day: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2023
This used to be an underwear few decades ago.
Covering the body properly from neck to ankle in a loosely fitting dress or gown is an abomination to most women. Skin must be exposed.
SMH.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by PoliteActivist: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2023
YoungLionken:
Adorable cool..

Stella that year though, truly, nothing lasts for ever..

I saw a photo of Michael Jackson last night and listened to"Liberian girl", I was like "the world has truly moved on from this guy? Wow!" Life's so short, just as the young plant to the ground...

Now think of those of 100 years ago. Yet 100 years is not even a blink in the annals of time.
Yep, the preacher was right, it's all VANITY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by ObalendeCMS: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2023
MILF
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by bayelsaowei(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less....... All of them embarassed embarassed embarassed
what is this... grin
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by eepeepook: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2023
She’s a member of Gen X. Nothing concerns her with the other generations. Both generations are different. She’s showing ignorance by lumping them together.

Happy Birthday, old hen.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Holysucker(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

More life dear

Sorry do you go by the nickname goody goody?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by windvane(m): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2023
bonnyhope:

Na u marry am ba
yes she was married...her husband died....she was married to Jaiyejeje Aboderin in 1999,they had 2 daughters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by asahnwaKC: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2023
Happy birthday to her…. All these over edited pictures…. Watched her current movie… she’s aging according to her age…

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Sunnyski: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

More life dear

🙄🙄 what makes you think you're pretty, not to talk of been close to her?

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2023
Still na¢kable...why is my carrot standing as I looking her pic?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Jackipapa: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2023
Nigerian men are Us*less....... All of them embarassed embarassed embarassed.

Not all of us, if you meet the rightful one made for you, you will enjoy life to the fullest.

I am a living witness of a Nigerian lady who I got married to although out of Nigeria and life is very meaningful.

Her support is not from this world.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Dwightventures(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2023
YoungLionken:
Adorable cool..

Stella that year though, truly, nothing lasts for ever..

I saw a photo of Michael Jackson last night and listened to"Liberian girl", I was like "the world has truly moved on from this guy? Wow!" Life's so short, just as the young plant to the ground...

"The cemetery is filled with indispensable men" -- Charles deGaulle
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by NaBanga: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2023
Stella you are loved. May you continue to shine bright. kiss
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by sageb: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2023
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Nobleou(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

More life dear
If dat DP is u, then u fine pass her
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by sageb: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2023
sharone21:
Beautiful babe....

When it seems you have your life all
planned out: Actress, married young to a successful man, late Jaiye Aboderin( son of owner Punch Newspaper)... Then death happens and one begins to toe paths that may have never crossed her mind previously just to be in love.

Great actors too( Wunmi Obe and Tunde Obe), the latter was a son to a member of Diplomatic corp but death now happened..... Some still see Tunde as one broke guy that married the daughter of Aboderin but they don't know that he actually married from his TRUE cadre/level for a wife.

Death knows how to rubbish people and make their offsprings look less than others who they are supposed to be on the same level or higher.

true, Jaiye was Wunmi Obe's Brother.
Gone too soon.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by transient123(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Sheistoopretty post=122710734]Happy birthday to her smiley smiley smiley she's pretty just like me smiley

More life dear[/quote

Saying dear to someone twice your age is not being woke. We are Africans pls. Pretty and beauty is intrinsic, not facial, more of character and actions.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by HIPROFILE(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

More life dear

Honestly I need to know this Nigerian man that broke your heart so hard that spit so much hate on Nigerian men like it affects their existence. I think you need to heal and move on.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Enemyofpeace: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2023
ajepako:
Yes oooo

Awa niyen oooo

49 and still fine

Iyalaaya Anybody grin grin

Babangbali/iyangbali/enemyofpeace/enemyofprogress

Alias 5-man werey

No near this thread ooo
who the thread epp? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Enemyofpeace: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

More life dear
I was forced to check your dp. You're so fokn ugly. No wonder your is so fokn bitter against Nigerian men. No man would like to spend the rest of his life with a hammer.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Shantyken(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
This lady Sabi marry RMD for movies sha
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Zudozzzzzzz: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

More life dear

My crush that year.

Na RMD them bend her leg like that. grin
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Ladymillion(f): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Congrats girlie but this your hair eh?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by JBArokonkwo1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
Orosho angry

She learn from your mama
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by highchief1: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p / Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby / Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.