Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond (5488 Views)

See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by ukaface(f): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:
Invite her over or pay her a visit. Nack her consistently for 2 weeks and make the coldness become hot again
It’s not always about sex

Can’t y’all grow up?
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Baronthecelebri: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
LeeSmart:

Baba u see langtang nd berom girls, just fear dem. na small thing make tiv girls pass them.
Mind you no be frm experience i de talk oo.
talking from experience
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Autobot05: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Just a matter of time wink

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by kelspinall(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
time up
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:14am On Apr 25, 2023
ukaface:

It’s not always about sex

Can’t y’all grow up?
I old pass your papa o

But for what you said...yes for a female
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Abolodje: 4:54am On Apr 25, 2023
brimdans:

It's possible no doubt, I don't even care
Boy stop the cap you obviously care for you to come to “toxic nl“of all places to ask for relationship advice 😂 you small boys never ever learn. I hope she dumps your silly ass which is inevitable by the way.
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Alonso91(m): 5:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Breakfast) almost done
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by brimdans(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2023
Abolodje:

Boy stop the cap you obviously care for you to come to “toxic nl“of all places to ask for relationship advice 😂 you small boys never ever learn. I hope she dumps your silly ass which is inevitable by the way.
You're obviously a bitter soul, who wishes evil on another man. I wouldn't wish you the same. Cuz am bigger than that and by the way I ain't no boy
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by brimdans(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

Lol.. I have her contact
And what do you want me to do about that?
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Blackdisciple(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:
Invite her over or pay her a visit. Nack her consistently for 2 weeks and make the coldness become hot again

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Am I A Virgin? / ROMANCE Section's Nomination Thread For N.A.I.R.AAwards2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.