Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond (5489 Views)

See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by brimdans(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2023
Matured minds should pls help me attend to this. I love her deeply

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2023
Invite her over or pay her a visit. Nack her consistently for 2 weeks and make the coldness become hot again

13 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2023
brimdans:

H
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by neonly: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2023
Get her a vibrator
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by id4sho(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2023
brimdans:
U dey follow lantang girls, I wish nairaland men know that side undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2023
Simp spotted .

Why wasting your data chatting your babe
Instead of you to invite her over to your house
You chose to be chatting her like a simp.
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Zonefree(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2023
When your relationship with her is getting colder, always remember, it's getting hotter with another man.

25 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by deewhydoski(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2023
id4sho:

You are from plateau right
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by LeeSmart: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2023
id4sho:

Baba u see langtang nd berom girls, just fear dem. na small thing make tiv girls pass them.
Mind you no be frm experience i de talk oo.
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
She is looking for excuse to break up with you and you dey here dey ask stupid questions sadop your breakfast is almost ready and she will serve you soon

11 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Nellygath: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
pay her bride price and everything belongs to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Gadafii: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
At this stage, another guy is already piping her, or she’s willing to lay with that second option guy, the one that have been keeping her busy with texts, because ladies always have options

Na mind game be this, this is to distract you from knowing there is probably an option so that when you later catch her she go accuse you of not spending enough time with her na why she cheated

Just ask her a simple question, how should you guys revive it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by LordIsaac(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Langtang grin...Tarok girls...
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
Another man dey microwave the relationship for you.

So let's get serious, relationship is hardwork, distance relationship is a herculean task.
It takes a lot to stay committed in a relationship of no physically intimacy, no emotional dues knowing that your competitors are out there,in the same neighborhood seeing her on a daily.

I'm glad the girl is coming out clean with you,I think she loves you, do the needful,buy herbs too tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by samsononyilo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
id4sho:

Mangu girls nko? 😂😂
Tarok girls no dey waka like mangu girls, I no fit follow mangu girl😂😂

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Smartlux(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Omoh, Langtang babe 😳[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Ronaldo723: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:
When your relationship with her is getting colder, always remember, it's getting hotter with another man.

All these stupid Nairaland men destroying
People’s relationships with there nonsense comments na people wey carry ona serious I day blame

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Killerbag36: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Write nd reply urself
next newes please
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Ronaldo723: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Carry your relationship come Nairaland at your own peril

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by brimdans(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
id4sho:

It's a nice place, but she's not from there tho
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by brimdans(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Failure2019:
Simp spotted .

Why wasting your data chatting your babe
Instead of you to invite her over to your house
You chose to be chatting her like a simp.

Oboy keep quiet, I'm no simp
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by brimdans(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:
It's possible no doubt, I don't even care
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by brimdans(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Merch:
She is looking for excuse to break up with you and you dey here dey ask stupid questions sadop your breakfast is almost ready and she will serve you soon
Lol, I don't care about that, trust me
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by brimdans(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Gadafii:
At this stage, another guy is already piping her, or she’s willing to lay with that second option guy, the one that have been keeping her busy with texts, because ladies always have options

Na mind game be this, this is to distract you from knowing there is probably an option so that when you later catch her she go accuse you of not spending enough time with her na why she cheated

Just ask her a simple question, how should you guys revive it?
I love this assertion

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by brimdans(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Another man dey microwave the relationship for you.

So let's get serious, relationship is hardwork, distance relationship is a herculean task.
It takes a lot to stay committed in a relationship of no physically intimacy, no emotional dues knowing that your competitors are out there,in the same neighborhood seeing her on a daily.
I'll patronize you

I'm glad the girl is coming out clean with you,I think she loves you, do the needful,buy herbs too tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by brimdans(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

All these stupid Nairaland men destroying
People’s relationships with there nonsense comments na people wey carry ona serious I day blame
Thank you. You seem reasonable. I always take there advise with a pinch of salt

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sex alone doesn't cure boredom... undecided undecided undecided
LuvSwollenPussy:
Invite her over or pay her a visit. Nack her consistently for 2 weeks and make the coldness become hot again

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Sex alone doesn't cure boredom... undecided undecided undecided
Yes for a girl. I agree

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by BigYash: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
Carry her go greet Tinubu for Asokoro undecided

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by BobbieZion(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
You wack, you're twisted, your girl's a hoe
You're broke, the kid ain't yours, and e'rybody know
Your old man say you stupid, you be like, "So?
I love my baby mother, I never let her go"
I'm tired of weak ass niggas whinin' over puss
That don't belong to them, Bleep is wrong with them?
They Bleep it up for real niggas like my mans and them
Who get it on on the strength of the hands with them, man.

DMX.
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
brimdans:
Lol.. I have her contact
Re: My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:
there must be balance grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! / Wat Age Do Girls Bleep Around The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.