Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? (1228 Views)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Will Guys looking for a Virgin Wife Find them? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

For me, They will Clock 45 Years and Grow White BierBier if They continue to SEARCH. sad

because the Hard Condition of Nigeria + Raging Hormones of Females these days
Means Virgins No Dey Again. embarassed sad

So What do you Think?
Any Hope for Virgin Brides Searchers? ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Westerhoffe(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

For me, They will Clock 45 Years and Grow White BierBier if They continue to SEARCH. sad

So What do you Think?

You'd be surprised that there are still millions of ladies who are virgins as well as men in this country.
Not everyone has bowed to the Baal of immorality.

16 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You'd be surprised that there are still millions of ladies who are virgins as well as men in this country.
Not everyone has bowed to the Baal of immorality.

Virgin Guys, Probably.
But Virgin Girls, NO!

What I see 17,18, 19 Years Girls do makes me wonder if there will be any Virgin in Nigeria,in the next 10years. sad

Those 'I Must Marry Virgin' guys will only Waste their time. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Fahvvy: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
There are still virgins OP undecided...

Just that compared to the wh.ores we have, their numbers are insignificant, but they exist nonetheless undecided...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by virginprincess(f): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Virgin Guys, Probably.
But Virgin Girls, NO!

What I see 17,18, 19 Years Girls do makes me wonder if there will be any Virgin in Nigeria,in the next 10years. sad

Those 'I Must Marry Virgin' guys will only Waste their time. undecided

You must be a cl0wn to think that there are virgins guys in Nigeria but they are no virgin ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by KingEarnest(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
If we don't find them, we won't marry.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by BigYash: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
There are still virgins,but very few..

3 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
not only is there many virgins out there but when push come to shove, some of these men will just look for younger and younger girls to marry as child bride...go ask ex senator yerima.

2 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Flows001(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
Oga speak for yourself..
My 22 year old babe is still a virgin, I personally confirmed it myself (it's still tightly closed) and I intend to keep her like that without sex as we prepare towards marriage.

I also have like two female friends that are certainly virgins too, virgins dey, na only you know the kind area wey you dey stay..

3 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Truvelisback(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So What do you Think?
Bro, virgin hard to find die. If u even manage see the one wey never born self, make u thank ur God.

2 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by MasterJayJay: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
If you have a community penis, you will have a mindset that virgin women do not exist.

4 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
virginprincess:
You must be a cl0wn to think that there are virgins guys in Nigeria but they are no virgin ladies.

Ladies lose their Virginity easier than Guys.๐Ÿคจ

Lack of Finance or Unattractiveness makes P*ssy hard for some Guys to Get. sad

But u see Ladies, Even if they have K-Leg+ VERY UGLY Face,
One Guy will still Fcvvk them. cool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

4 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Flows001:
Oga speak for yourself..
My 22 year old babe is still a virgin, I personally confirmed it myself (it's still tightly closed) and I intend to keep her like that without sex as we prepare towards marriage.

I also have like two female friends that are certainly virgins too, virgins dey, na only you know the kind area wey you dey stay..

U Better put ur Finances together and Marry her ASAP. sad

To Get into the Pants of a young Girl is one of the Easiest things in this world.๐Ÿคจ

If u waste time, One Fresh, Sweet-Tongue Fellow with Yahoo Boy Vibez will soon Devour her like Hot Jollof Rice. shocked tongue

2 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Flows001(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2023
Vinnie2000:

U Better put ur Finances together and Marry her ASAP. sad

To Get into the Pants of a young Girl is one of the Easiest things in this world.๐Ÿคจ

If u waste time, One Fresh, Sweet-Tongue Fellow with Yahoo Boy Vibez will soon Devour her like Hot Jollof Rice. shocked tongue
I'm working towards that..
Everything is already in order, both families are in support and we both are perfect.
She's almost graduating from the University and I'm also hoping to improve my finances before then, so I can marry her either before she goes for NYSC or immediately after.

1 Like

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Saintinoo(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2023
Flows001:

I'm working towards that..
Everything is already in order, both families are in support and we both are perfect.
She's almost graduating from the University and I'm also hoping to improve my finances before then, so I can marry her either before she goes for NYSC or immediately after.

Better check out for other things, no be virginity you stay with forever, character is one important thing you must look at, I am talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by theophorus(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2023
Na as you Waka you go see.

Say whatever you like about Religious ladies but then fact is there are still a lot of Virgin amongst them.

Don't go looking for Virgin in 'woke' places, look at the right places and you will find them in good measures.

Don't go looking for one dressed like Tonto or Tacha or Nkechi but look in the right place and for the right things and you will find them.

NB: If you think 'Yansh and Bobby" is what you need, then you may not get them. Go on the street towards Market Square and you will see your type.

To find Gold, look in the Right places.

2 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by TRANQ: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Flows001:
Oga speak for yourself..

Guys, shey make we tell am?

1 Like

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
TRANQ:
Guys, shey make we tell am?

Lolss.. cheesy

The Guy should act FAST.

Inorder not to hear Stories like

'I went to a Friend's place and her BF's friend Drugged me and In the Morning, I was Naked.
Tony, I am so Sorry.
Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Flows001(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Saintinoo:

Better check out for other things, no be virginity you stay with forever, character is one important thing you must look at, I am talking from experience.
We are both a perfect match, we have also already done a genotype test which makes us compatible (I'm A.S while she's A.A).
Also, character wise; she has a perfect character and has won everyone's love and admiration in my entire family. .

I only had to bring up the virginity talk because of this post by the Op.

2 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Alonso91(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Abeg me sef dey find virgin to marry o

Apply in person

1 Like

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by efficiencie(m): 1:47am On Apr 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So What do you Think?

There are virgins everywhere. In universities, in churches, at work places etc. The problem with you guys is that you have so trained your eyes to desire olosho so bad that the virgins slide past you guys very easily. Na me comot the tamper proof of my sweetie and you can also enjoy the same privilege but you go need comot eye for olosho body.

3 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
efficiencie:

There are virgins everywhere. In universities, in churches, at work places etc. The problem with you guys is that you have so trained your eyes to desire olosho so bad that the virgins slide past you guys very easily. Na me comot the tamper proof of my sweetie and you can also enjoy the same privilege but you go need comot eye for olosho body.

Lolsss, I hear you o. cheesy
Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Vijuchoco(f): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Why not? There are virgins everywhere, don't let people make you believe otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by greatiyk4u(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Flows001:
Oga speak for yourself..

You no get sisters? Why not include them in your list

Virgin tester

1 Like

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Flows001(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
greatiyk4u:

You no get sisters? Why not include them in your list

Virgin tester
All my sisters are happily married with beautiful kids, perhaps yours should be checked, for the sake of their future husbands atleast...

Wait a second, they obviously aren't done judiciously sharing their overused pu*** around your neighbourhood yet, so please just allow the niggas/yahoo boys there to enjoy some more and dig a couple more times grin

1 Like

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by greatiyk4u(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Flows001:

All my sisters are happily married with beautiful kids, perhaps yours should be checked, for the sake of their future husbands atleast...

Wait a second, they obviously aren't done judiciously sharing their overused pu*** around your neighbourhood yet, so please just allow the niggas/yahoo boys there to enjoy some more and dig a couple more times grin

You just displayed your age.
Enjoy your youthful exuberance

1 Like

Re: Will Guys Looking For Virgins As Wives, Find Them? by Flows001(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
greatiyk4u:

You just displayed your age.
Enjoy your youthful exuberance
That was just a tip.

Next time, learn to be matured enough to avoid mentioning other people's family members in what doesn't involve them.
I can't remember mentioning you in my comment, but your over sabi childish brain went all the way to my sisters.
Nonsense and ingredients!

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Generator / A Nollywood Actress Caught Doing This / Do Men Have Same Manhood Size As Their Fathers & Brothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.