Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? (2062 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Draslo(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2023
okoroemeka:
if you must come before equity you will have clean hands,the juju will for both husband and wife,not for wife alone
You should read my other posts on the thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Send Money Anonymously? / Can My Pastor Instuct Me To Marry A Sister In My Fellowship / Are Therse Things Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.