Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,188 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Run From Womanizing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Womanizing (37225 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run From Womanizing by okoroemeka(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the above dude is not a womanizer (as a womanizer will go after babes with OR WITHOUT money)... he is simply a h0rny dude who doesnt have enough money/sex in his life. thus why he only focusses on sex when he can pay for olosho.
actually you are right,paying for sex is not womanising,it is patronizing prostitutes,a core womaniser will go after any type of woman with or without money,any type of woman,married,single,ugly, beautiful,short,tall,rich,poor,nothing is too demeaning for his dick

3 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by kelmicheal: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
When you see big bumbum you need to developed that mindset that there is nothing there in that "bumbum" just sh*t, fats and adipose tissue nothing dey there

2 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sleeping with olosho is addictive.
Just the fact that you can just pay and catch fun, is the reason. No relationship complications. It could also be because of the bad energy they carry (many of them use charms)
You have to break the cycle. Get one of those hookers while you're completely sober, no alcohol, no chemicals, no drugs, no energy drinks. You will likely lose interest before you sleep with her. If you don't, you got some real personality issues.
Getting a girlfriend can temporarily reduce your problem, so also is getting married.

Your solution is to control your sexual urges altogether. You cannot totally quench the fire of sexual desires, it can only burn itself out. If you abstain, that fire cannot consume you, it will only consume itself.

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the problem with the above you posted is because you are focussing on the MONEY the OP spent on oloshoes for 4 months (75k per month), instead of focussing on the part where HE HIMSELF said that he doesnt think of sex when he is BROKE...now, i dont know what else you need for you to understand that the OP waste all his money til the point that he is BROKE.... but hey, if you believe that because he wasted 300k on oloshoes in 4months therefore he aint broke, then so be it. i guess you know something that the OP himself doesnt know.

Offpoint.
1. If the question is irrelevant, what were you responding to?

2. Do you mean that with all your comprehension skills, you don't know the question I asked you?

3. If you have been responding to an "irrelevant question" are you saying all your responses are irrelevant?

4. What is the question that I asked you?
Re: Run From Womanizing by fortunechy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
My dear, ur case is absolutely different...
Re: Run From Womanizing by focus7: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aigbedion141:
Omo! Was a gambler for 4years only GOD knew how he manage to pull me out.
Now I'm into womanizing spent over 300k within 4months.

I'm extremely tired and saddened, And always remorseful! I regret everybit of my actions after chyking olosho (Hookup, hoe).

Once I'm broke sex doesn't cross my mind.
But the moment there is enough capital my mind is filled up with different theories of sex style.

Initially I started it to kill depression, boredom and shyness.
Now I'm addicted, as a knowledgeable man I'm aware it will obstruct my pathway to success and it's diminish glory and destroy destiny.

I'm very willing to stop and will be very grateful to the advice i will be receiving here.
Thank you to everyone who contributed and to everyone who read.. love always.

Not to taste the forbidden fruit is the cure, because once you taste it, no stopping it except God divinely intervenes.
Re: Run From Womanizing by Lovestrong(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is your username not supposed to be Aigbodion? Why Aigbedion? What's the difference and which is the correct one?
dashege! U know sabi use Google Abi?
Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
lexy2014:
Offpoint.
2. Do you mean that with all your comprehension skills, you don't know the question I asked you?
3. If you have been responding to an "irrelevant question" are you saying all your responses are irrelevant?

the problem with the above you posted is because you are focussing on the MONEY the OP spent on oloshoes for 4 months (75k per month), instead of focussing on the part where HE HIMSELF said that he doesnt think of sex when he is BROKE...now, i dont know what else you need for you to understand that the OP waste all his money til the point that he is BROKE.... but hey, if you believe that because he wasted 300k on oloshoes in 4months therefore he aint broke, then so be it. i guess you know something that the OP himself doesnt know.
Re: Run From Womanizing by iSense247: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aigbedion141:

I'm extremely tired and saddened, And always remorseful! I regret everybit of my actions after chyking olosho (Hookup, hoe).

But the moment there is enough capital my mind is filled up with different theories of sex style.

Now I'm addicted, as a knowledgeable man I'm aware it will obstruct my pathway to success and it's diminish glory and destroy destiny.

I'm very willing to stop and will be very grateful to the advice i will be receiving here.
Go for seven days fasting and prayer and see what God would do with your life - how He is going to transform your life. You will reclaim your lost glory.
Re: Run From Womanizing by 24SEVEN: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hamachi:
You can never be rich because you are a slave to your habits

Hi dear, are you living in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by Karemarealty288(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
" I will consider myself useless, when flies stop perching on my defecation(poo) done in an open space..till then am very very useful"
_____Me 2023
Re: Run From Womanizing by Hamachi(f): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
24SEVEN:

Hi dear, are you living in Nigeria?
Yes
Re: Run From Womanizing by 24SEVEN: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hamachi:
Yes

Kul. You look great tho.

Would love to be real friends with you.
Re: Run From Womanizing by jaxxy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aigbedion141:

The best advice I can give u is to go celibate. it is a moral, physical and even mental training to rid urself of unwanted habits and gain absolute control over ur body, soul and mind.

it's not easy especially at 1st bt there's a process to make it abit easy. Lol

U can go without sex thsts why when ur broke u don't think of sex bt when u have money u want to do the most unprofitable things with it like a man out to ruin his life. It is a mindset and mind conditioning.

it is an impulsive habit and action and u must call it what it is to identify it and then stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Run From Womanizing by TheBTCinvestor: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
4ormidable:
Op, You were overpowered by the demon called Asmodeus.

Just fast and pray for at least 3days.

Meditate on 2 Corinthians 5:17 and believe in the WORD.

As easy as that, your problem is over.

Congratulations!

Asmodeus gbuo gi there undecided
Re: Run From Womanizing by Whada: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hassanmaye:

What! This is not true because your wife will always be at your kneck

Hmmm, ask anyone who is married and bold enough to tell you the raw truth.
Re: Run From Womanizing by eepeepook: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
You’re the type who gets addicted to things easily. Enter a gym to kickoff a new obsession.

I know this story is recycled. Nairaland is dead so grasping at straws for survival.
Re: Run From Womanizing by 4ormidable(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Asmodeus gbuo gi there undecided

I rebuke you in the Mighty name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!
Re: Run From Womanizing by Iamfrank(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aigbedion141:

My brother I was once a great womanizer even my friends all of us do womanizer together was advicing me dat mine was too much, I have rooster from Monday to Sunday, my friends do say am using charm coz of the rush... But now I can tell you now dat am free from dat bondage... U can also do it, just email me I will tell you d steps I followed
Re: Run From Womanizing by oluigboelijah(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
Render your life to Jesus,he can set you free and give you a fresh start of life.Give Him a chance my brother.you wouldn't regret it.
Re: Run From Womanizing by Diddycsbsb: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nah your papa money No be Yahoo money
Re: Run From Womanizing by folake4u(f): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

VERY EASY SOLUTION: get a decent gf and you will get all the above for free...

Y'all should stop saying this. It is clear the Op lacks self control. He should practice self control and discipline himself.

Having a girlfriend isn't going to solve the problem in the long run.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run From Womanizing by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Y'all should stop saying this. It is clear the Op lacks self control. He should practice self control and discipline himself.

Having a girlfriend isn't going to solve the problem in the long run.
angry
Re: Run From Womanizing by Aigbedion141: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
[THANK YOU SO MUCH.=crows2ravens post=122746085]Sleeping with olosho is addictive.
Just the fact that you can just pay and catch fun, is the reason. No relationship complications. It could also be because of the bad energy they carry (many of them use charms)
You have to break the cycle. Get one of those hookers while you're completely sober, no alcohol, no chemicals, no drugs, no energy drinks. You will likely lose interest before you sleep with her. If you don't, you got some real personality issues.
Getting a girlfriend can temporarily reduce your problem, so also is getting married.

Your solution is to control your sexual urges altogether. You cannot totally quench the fire of sexual desires, it can only burn itself out. If you abstain, that fire cannot consume you, it will only consume itself.[/quote]
Re: Run From Womanizing by Aigbedion141: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
[THANK YOU BOSS=ProtonX post=122745630]

It's a lethal combination that can destroy a man's destiny. But Nairaland redpillers will tell you womanizing is for Alpha males. My brother fight it with all your strength. It's a destiny killer. If you need to go to therapy, go. If you need an Accountability partner, talk to someone you can trust and can hold you accountable. You have passed the first step, and that's recognising you have a problem. Bless up bro[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by AkanmuKehinde(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Please my advice for you is to check your spiritual life.

Convert those energies, to serve your God.
Pray for Mercy. And Your God would answer as you genuinely call unto him. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by bitingcool: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rokiat:
Continue. When you catch one deadly STD you will come to your senses.

lol, na there he go sabi NSPPD prayers, Shiloh and MFM...
Re: Run From Womanizing by Pleasant101: 12:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Answer this before I drop advice, u dey broke abi na sincerely need advice but enough cash dey with u?
Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 2:50am On Apr 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Offpoint.
Re: Run From Womanizing by Dammy321: 3:09am On Apr 26, 2023
Dear brother, it is only Jesus that can deliver you from this act.
acknowledge you have sinned against your maker, ask for forgiveness and power to live above sin.

Make a very strong decision to follow the lord, find a Bible believing church to fellowship. May the lord help you
Re: Run From Womanizing by sniperr007(m): 3:26am On Apr 26, 2023
Aigbedion141:

Watch the content you consume online or other places. Eg music, videos etc

Change you friends and look for another hobbies.

Finally, pray against the spirit of fornication. And for God's mercy.

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by Aigbedion141: 3:46am On Apr 26, 2023
[smile bro, money still yakata for aza=Pleasant101 post=122750731]Answer this before I drop advice, u dey broke abi na sincerely need advice but enough cash dey with u?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.