Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu (72331 Views)

Do You Know Indians Eat Amala In India? / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Nairalander248: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
Okay
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
arejibadz:
with the way this man supporters are hyping him , i hope he won't flop
have you finally admitted that he is our president elect now? is obi not coming again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Dubs(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Welcome back Jagaban ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by thisisit: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
MKO ABIOLA .. PART 2

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Keep resting.Nigeria deserves better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Who God has blessed, No man can curse

Asiwaju 2031!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Still talking rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
LagosEmir:
The rest you've been resting in France hospital isn't enough abi

Even a 15 year old boy can be jet lagged. Have some sense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by olamitan32(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odin13:
Obviously he’s facing health challenges… and all this fanfare is not appealing..

We pray he recovers .. well.. to return that mandate he stole..

He must be completely out from social media to avoid stories
What’s this one saying 😳

4 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by bhella10: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
We the BATtalions heartily welcome you Asiwaju. A ti n reti re Kaabo ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Tradman: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odin13:
Obviously he’s facing health challenges… and all this fanfare is not appealing..

Another rest again., na soso ao rest this old talks about. Baba should go to iragbeji his ancestral home and rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by 4ward4: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Why won't the black race be backward. Greedy mother fuckerz. A common scenario with all Africans country.

6 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by HayB100(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odin13:

Lol, nah from your papa he stole the mandate abi? You can keep dreaming, a dream that will never actualise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Gajagojo: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Revolution2022:
Amala is for his asslickers.Tinubu hasnt eaten amala in decades.It is not an healthy food.
What is the composition of Amala nutritionally?
In what way is it unhealthy?

10 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Royceey(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rest Again
Someone that left to France according to his gullible Supporters on Vacation for a whole one Month... We know say white doctors don inject you with drugs chemical that will sustain you for a while before you commence your Comic Bala-Blu blunders 🤣🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Pascal181: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rest in piss abeg. What a balablu
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by EriMma1: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
E never know work wen e collect grin.
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Make i remind am once again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by boxypane(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odin13:

Wailer spotted.

7 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by smsinnigeria(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Like play like play we don dey transit from cow president to Amala and Agbado rulership . There is God oo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Whoknow: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
I use to tell my friends that since Tinubu left Nigeria there has not been funny comedies, now they are confirming what I tell them. Resting from Rest.

3 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odin13:

Same you said about Buhari!

3 of my flat headed friends who said in 2015 that, Buhari won’t live for next 8 years are dead.

8 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by chatinent: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
AImiron:
Omo weyreh rest. Did he stole your family's mandate... Headless chicken. Pained losers 😂😂😂

Did he steal*

2 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by johnjose68: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
LagosEmir:
The rest you've been resting in France hospital isn't enough abi

President Tinubu...baba nla.

4 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by bigdammyj: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
This administration will be fun, it will be filled with comedy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Dbestbrest: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
My Jagaban knows how it rolls, amala with ewedu is the right mix for a dinner. Easy to digest and good for the body. My favourite always grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by boxypane(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
LagosEmir:

Tinubu is finished inside out
Oga that's for you. My President to be will do well for Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by shegra58: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is being pushed over to May 29. He looks spent inside!
were arinu rode

6 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by HayB100(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
jahsharon:

You will cry for long
Leave the were alone, Tinubu even strong pass him papa 🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sai Asiwaju

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.