Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu (72332 Views)

Do You Know Indians Eat Amala In India? / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Demurray: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
bionixs:
Hope Nigeria won’t be resting and sleeping for the next 4 years SHOULD he later becomes the president

The other nigger in the same race was busy working out in Onitsha street
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by LZAA: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
onuman:

Wow.
You don't see religious bigotry in the plan of APC for 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency in Nigeria. Buhari-8yrs, Tinubu-possible 8 years before he clocks 100yrs, Shettima - 8 years possibly.

You don't see religious bigotry in Muslim-Muslim ticket - the first ever since 1999.
You don't see bigotry in Muslim succeeding a Muslim as president in a Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians. Christian and Muslim presidents have exchanged Aso Rock seat of power since 1999.

When will you develop better eyes to enable you see the copious religious bigotry of APC leaders?
Never mind 99 na since 1983
Smh
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by ukaface(f): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
blowjohn:
Am team obi.
But I don't get the hatred for this man tinubu.
Most people I ask always reply that he is a drug Barron.

But it still doesn't justify the hatred. I just don't get it.

He is evil, he looks the part sha
That man way no straight
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Bossfash75: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jagaban has spoken
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by ukaface(f): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
BJanta:

Is eating agbado not better and more acceptable than eating human flesh, you bloody cannibalist? As if there's any good thing from the Southeast.
Shey you no go want make them chop you first?
Abi how many igbos don chop human being for lagos
If you wan attack, attack with something obvious not one lame sh.it that would make you seem slow. Like now I fit say most Yorubas are abusive and dirty because na true as I don witness am. #this-is just an advice with an example.
So start again.
That guy you mention 1
You 0
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by seangy4konji: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
The next 4 years na rest upon rest.

May we no jam agbako.

Small small man deh old and naija no gree better.
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by nonhuman(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Laziness this is how he govern over 250m people
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Obidiotssssss go cry tire oo 🤣
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by lereinter(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Another buhari pro max

For 8 years buhari eat fura and slept only

tinubu has come to eat amala and sleep

Shettima will be acting president

Bizarre

Lord help nigeria, nigeria can't afford another calamity
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Tareq1105: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odin13:
Obviously he’s facing health challenges… and all this fanfare is not appealing..

We pray he recovers .. well.. to return that mandate he stole..

He must be completely out from social media to avoid stories

If Una wan .. wail on my mention forever .. Asiwaju will return that mandate

Na time

Do you ever have any mandate?

You better wake up to the reality of Tinubu APC presidency or we leave you there dreaming for 8 yrs to come. And before you wake up Nigeria and Nigerians would have been transformed.

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by learnedman(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
A common criminal drug baron shocked President my foot

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odin13:
Obviously he’s facing health challenges… and all this fanfare is not appealing..

Na time

Wailing as usual. Ekun egbere

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
arejibadz:
with the way this man supporters are hyping him , i hope he won't flop

Obi is hyped by his headless mobs more than this. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
LagosEmir:
The rest you've been resting in France hospital isn't enough abi
MasterJayJay:
He returned from rest to rest again.
What a babablu bulabu statement.

He returned from lesser hajj, that was work, not rest. You guys don't know the difference. Even returning from travel can be exhaustive
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
undecided
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by LZAA: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
maasoap:

He returned from lesser hajj, that was work, not rest. You guys don't know the difference. Even returning from travel can be exhaustive
Work?
You're bonkers
Gtfoh
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by steeltrust: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Same thing should be applied all over social media, don't mention Asiwaju's name negatively, if you can't praise him then go and watch Davido's live performance. We need to strategize on how to save Nigeria and as such we don't need negative vibes
save Nigeria with stolen mandate, use tribalism to win election 😂😅🤣

Just de play
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Tradman: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
zeusdgrt:

E go shock u cz from there e go be allow me to sleep grin
Tinubu cannot be president bros ., he will grudgely return the certificate to Peter Obi the original owner
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by miqos02(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
naptu2:
🦅 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕆𝕜𝕖𝕫𝕚𝕖 𝕁 𝔸𝕥𝕒ñ𝕚 🦅 @StFreakingKezy

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1650559554885672981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxurE-rBsFA
I dey observe James faleke and femi gbajabiamila specially.
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by BentizilL: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
TheRealMalcolmX:

I wouldn't stoop so low as to insult you. You called Obi a "failure".....That tells me all I need to know about you.
I shouldn't have replied you...
Support a failure like Obi says a lot about you...
Spits.. sad

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by soil4soil(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
If many people know what is called Jet lag then you will know why he needs rest.

If sportsman and women travel to represent the country they will rest one day whenever they get there.

So BAT own is not different.

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by ufotty2001: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
From rest to rest
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Slurity(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odin13:

Na time
WE DONT CARE, EVEN IF HE IS BEDRIDDING, TINUBU IS OUR CHOICE. HALF OF TINUBU IS BETTER THAN COMPLETE TINUBU OR OBI

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by ORIAYO70(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odin13:

Na time

Naso u n ur people wail on Buhari, una even say he's dead..

Most people that wish him dead, died from Ipob, n Buhari is still bouncing...

Nothing can suprise me from their region, a whole region that believe President was cloned, how do u expect their reasoning to look like.

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by 7arrows: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
MasterJayJay:
He returned from rest to rest again.
What a babablu bulabu statement.
p

I tire o. Could this be another yar adua? Maybe our president will finally be the terrorist. No be me talk am o.
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Phantom233: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nigeria needs prayers cos we keep silent Why evil men impose the wrong candidates on us so we keep suffering... medical syringe spotted on Tinubu his arms

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by sheriffindy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rested after Rested
Romanoff:

Resting after resting.
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Akungitit: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odin13:

Na time
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by sheriffindy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
But it's so true.
jahsharon:

You will cry for long
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Akungitit: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
IPOB has no mandate in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Nikes(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
The should allow our president have some rest biko. He has work to do. Abi because he's the president, they think he'll stop supervising projects on new drug routes in Nigeria, Guinea and The USA?
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
ukaface:

He is evil, he looks the part sha
That man way no straight

We can say the same thing about hundreds of politicians in the country if ur talking about looks.

But come to think of it, the leaders that look meek, nice and soft, were even scam.

I can name many.

And if u use looks to judge a leader, then ur not being fair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.