Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu (72336 Views)

Do You Know Indians Eat Amala In India? / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Alpharey: 8:00am On Apr 25, 2023
niyisky:
Omoluabi that is proud of his heritage...Amala and ewedu and some orisirisi.

God bless yoruba cool

That is the only reason you are supporting him. Yoruba
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by georgeakins: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2023
Ara21:

This man is very sick, it pains me that we want to waste another 8 years again.

A sick Tinubu will perform better than a healthy Obi.
There is nothing in that Obi's big head, aside bigotry.
He cannot even articulate himself well

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by whitekad(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2023
manutdrichie:
grin grin grin
Tinubu the Mandate thief
but obi is a hired killer, he will rule u and ur generation till 2031 if u don't like it, u can relocate to Sudan now now it's visa free
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by abbaashiru(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Godfullsam:
This administration will be fun, it will be filled with comedy grin
and suspense
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by 9gerian: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2023
Ewedu?

Revolution2022:
Amala is for his asslickers.Tinubu hasnt eaten amala in decades.It is not an healthy food.
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2023
manutdrichie:
grin grin grin
Tinubu the Mandate thief

Hope you know where snipper is sold or the lagoon.? You can pick .
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Godplan123(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2023
See talk, we should be praying for better Nigeria not finding personal problem that is not even genuine..
#unity
#betternigeria💯🦅🤍🖤❣️🙏🇳🇬

LagosEmir:
The rest you've been resting in France hospital isn't enough abi
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Hussein035: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2023
Odin13:
Obviously he’s facing health challenges… and all this fanfare is not appealing..

We pray he recovers .. well.. to return that mandate he stole..

He must be completely out from social media to avoid stories

If Una wan .. wail on my mention forever .. Asiwaju will return that mandate

Na time

He will return it to serious candidate by 2031, I pray you did not commit suicide before that period
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by saintrow1: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2023
arejibadz:
with the way this man supporters are hyping him , i hope he won't flop

did he flop in lagos?
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by EgunMogaji2: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2023
LagosEmir:
The rest you've been resting in France hospital isn't enough abi

It was great of but you too you know now that eating amala and then resting is different.
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by eleniyan2020: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2023
onuman:

Wow.
You don't see religious bigotry in the plan of APC for 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency in Nigeria. Buhari-8yrs, Tinubu-possible 8 years before he clocks 100yrs, Shettima - 8 years possibly.

You don't see religious bigotry in Muslim-Muslim ticket - the first ever since 1999.
You don't see bigotry in Muslim succeeding a Muslim as president in a Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians. Christian and Muslim presidents have exchanged Aso Rock seat of power since 1999.

When will you develop better eyes to enable you see the copious religious bigotry of APC leaders?
so obi want Muslim to vote for him and is saying Christians should vote for Christians!
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Philip8chi: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2023
niyisky:
Omoluabi that is proud of his heritage...Amala and ewedu and some orisirisi.

God bless yoruba cool

mtcheww
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2023
omoredia:
It is no coincidence that the black race is backwards. See yarn

True
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2023
AImiron:
Omo weyreh rest. Did he steal your family's mandate...?

Headless chicken. Pained losers 😂😂😂
Okan yin onibale

U wan kee me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Akpatan: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=MasterJayJay post=122724546]He returned from rest to rest again.
What a babablu bulabu statement...

😂😂😂😂 all will b bloom bloom
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by MadamOk(f): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Wahala 🤣 the food for rest is amala
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Malawian(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
After one month of "rest" e come back to still rest.
May he rest in peace like he requested.
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by gbishman: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Imcoming President of the touts of Nigeria.
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Came4amod: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
Odin13:
Obviously he’s facing health challenges… and all this fanfare is not appealing..

We pray he recovers .. well.. to return that mandate he stole..

He must be completely out from social media to avoid stories

If Una wan .. wail on my mention forever .. Asiwaju will return that mandate

Na time

Na so .. joker ..
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Igbokwechika101(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Corn is available 😂
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
BentizilL:

I shouldn't have replied you...
Support a failure like Obi says a lot about you...
Spits.. sad

You're not fit to call him a failure as I know for a fact that you've not achieved close to what he has. Calling a man who was a billionaire before he became governor a failure......Chai, the internet makes nonentities have a voice. Mtcheeeeww.
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
LZAA:

Work?
You're bonkers
Gtfoh

Performing hajj is a serious work. But how would you know?
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by CartelKenneth: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
May that amala kill him idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.