Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu (72337 Views)

Do You Know Indians Eat Amala In India? / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
BESTScientist1:

olodo

U didn't make any sense
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by ukaface(f): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
blowjohn:

We can say the same thing about hundreds of politicians in the country if ur talking about looks.

But come to think of it, the leaders that look meek, nice and soft, were even scam.

I can name many.

And if u use looks to judge a leader, then ur not being fair.
Not just looks for Him sef
But you go know say the man Dey run some underground things
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
ukaface:

Not just looks for Him sef
But you go know say the man Dey run some underground things

Which politicians no dey run underground things. Most of them do. I once met one that opened up about occultic things they do.

In Tinubu case na the drug mater people dey carrey for head.
The question is can he deliver?

If u tell me say, maybe he has health issue then I can understand.

But to continue to hate the man cos of drug related issue is nonsense to me cos many people in this country are into drugs. Many are even into more devlish things.

And his stint while being a governor in Lagos was quite ok. Same with obi. If not better sef.

So I do t really understand things.

For me tho, na shetima me I fear o

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Beolly(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

If the status quo persist.....and Tinubu is confirmed as President, may he not die and leave us in the hands of this always mean-looking shettima who is a boko haram apologist.

Still trying to wrap my head around how Obi lost/mandate was stolen. He was the best of the three options.

Supposed Best candidate without a strong support from the SW and core north
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Msports: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
MasterJayJay:
He returned from rest to rest again.
What a babablu bulabu statement.
Hahah cheesy
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by FaradayIQ: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
What a pity that a big country like Nigeria want to be governed by another clone president, God come to our rescue pls.
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by jconsulting(f): 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
This life no balance, Tinubu is back, some people are happy to see him healthy, while some set of people are sad.

Baba God let happiness be mine for the next 8 years and beyond

2 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2023
Odin13:
Obviously he’s facing health challenges… and all this fanfare is not appealing..

We pray he recovers .. well.. to return that mandate he stole..

He must be completely out from social media to avoid stories

If Una wan .. wail on my mention forever .. Asiwaju will return that mandate

Na time

He's not facing any health challenges, jealousy won kill you....the sickness you wished him will befall you

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 12:01am On Apr 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Jealousy obidients, Tinubu is the president nothing can stop it, you will continue to labor in vain idiot's

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by jconsulting(f): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2023
FaradayIQ:
What a pity that a big country like Nigeria want to be governed by another clone president, God come to our rescue pls.

God has answered our prayers,by not letting a deceiver becoming the president in the name of religion sentiment and propaganda, he claim to turn Nigeria to Dubai while the street he is jogging has dirty gutters and unkept

2 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 12:03am On Apr 25, 2023
Romanoff:

Resting after resting.

Some of owner problem na jealousy and lack of civilization,who nor dey rest.... you expect him to start jumping about after a long trip.....

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 12:31am On Apr 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is being pushed over to May 29. He looks spent inside!

Hmmm you guys should wait for Shettima... These tribalists have no idea what's waiting ahead

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by nekta(m): 1:14am On Apr 25, 2023
Giveaway 🔥🔥🔥🔥Good day from seretalkstech(STT)as you plan on starting your content creation journey, do me Favour and watch my videos so you learn how to edit your contents,like ,share and subscribe and also drop your comment ,suggest topics (send dms for free art work t&c) it’s free GOD bless you .https://youtube.com/@Seretalkstech
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by MasterTeeUSA: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2023
You have not been following Tinubu. I think you missed Fashola's interview that he works late at night. If you really think he means that literally, you are indeed new to politics. You need to dismiss the crowd in order to work at the optimal level

MasterJayJay:

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Web2020: 2:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Is Nigeria as a country really cursed? Why are we not lucky with good leaders for once? What is wrong with this country?
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Slurity(m): 3:28am On Apr 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:
He is not yet the president, calm down. Your time of crying is not now

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by manchyme: 4:01am On Apr 25, 2023
Odin13:
Obviously he’s facing health challenges… and all this fanfare is not appealing..

Na time

8 years sef na time.
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Weknowbetter: 4:16am On Apr 25, 2023
Please please let him rest, he just had vacation
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by respect80(m): 4:32am On Apr 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Age na your mate?
Even me wey never old dey AMAIZED by the way my body go just dey ache sometimes talk more of someone 80+ cheesy
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Torpedo23: 6:07am On Apr 25, 2023
blowjohn:

Which politicians no dey run underground things. Most of them do. I once met one that opened up about occultic things they do.

In Tinubu case na the drug mater people dey carrey for head.
The question is can he deliver?

If u tell me say, maybe he has health issue then I can understand.

But to continue to hate the man cos of drug related issue is nonsense to me cos many people in this country are into drugs. Many are even into more devlish things.

And his stint while being a governor in Lagos was quite ok. Same with obi. If not better sef.

So I do t really understand things.

For me tho, na shetima me I fear o

The election that brought him in is that which people like me hate, not him.
And the agbero menace on the streets of Lagos. Who's gonna fix that?
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Banhammy717: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2023
Yes Daddy
Thank you daddy
Over to you
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Karufi: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2023
"Dindinrin" how many mandate does your family have that he stole
manutdrichie:
grin grin grin
Tinubu the Mandate thief
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Britishpea: 6:37am On Apr 25, 2023
Odin13:

Na time

Success has a lot of distractions. And people like you are the distractions. Anyone who will succeed won’t care about people like you. You can continue in that line and let’s see what becomes of your life. Na you go wail for 8 years. You just don’t know yet. 100 of your Obi no reach
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 6:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Torpedo23:

The election that brought him in is that which people like me hate, not him.
And the agbero menace on the streets of Lagos. Who's gonna fix that?

Good points.
But is there any election in this country that has not been rigged?
See my point....assuming it was PDP that won, people will not be making noise like this o(cos truth be told , PDP also rigged in their strongholds).

That takes us back to the truth. It's not because he rigged. It's becos people don't just want him becos of Obi.

As per the agbero menace in Lagos u may have a point. But the agberoism there is not like it's going to be translated into a national thing. It's not like tinubu will now let Agberos loose everywhere in the country.

Let's free our conscience. It's cos many people wanted Obi to win, including me.

All the major parties rigged. Added advantage for tinubu was the political alliances.

There are some politicians in the country that if people hear thier names alone, they start going against them e.g abacha family, dele momudu etc.

Nobody gave a hoot about Tinubu before he started the campaign o. Infact he was like a blueprint for any governor. Nobody called him a drug Barron.

But the moment he indicated he was going against the people's choice Obi, they started insulting the man.

I sincerely hope Obi wins at the courts cos that's the relief we need in the country.

But I won't hate a man because of a flimsy reason such as ' the process that brought him in was flawed'.

3 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Realist777: 6:46am On Apr 25, 2023
arejibadz:
with the way this man supporters are hyping him , i hope he won't flop
Your preferred candidate would have been the worst flop in history of our nation

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Odin13: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2023
Britishpea:

Success has a lot of distractions. And people like you are the distractions. Anyone who will succeed won’t care about people like you. You can continue in that line and let’s see what becomes of your life. Na you go wail for 8 years. You just don’t know yet. 100 of your Obi no reach

Start thinking like a human being and make use of your brains..

Is Obi the only candidate in court ?

Must everyone that disagrees with Una drug daddy be Obi supporter?

Ah ah

Everything my and time .. Obi Obi Obi.. na wao

Get off my mention!

Careless
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by bekpo(m): 6:55am On Apr 25, 2023
Romanoff:

Resting after resting.

Resting after resting inside of u
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Demurray: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Web2020:
Is Nigeria as a country really cursed? Why are we not lucky with good leaders for once? What is wrong with this country?
Education is the key, the northerners determine who govern the country and majority of them are illitrates , who during elections are dictated to on whom to vote for because they lack education.
The solution, this country need to break into 5 smaller countries whereby each country choose the best to rule them. Even if it breaks into two, Northern and southern Nigeria, it wouldn't work because we southerners have already be divide along ethnicity .

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2023
Odin13:

Na time
Frustration of a bitter loser grin
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Germi9: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2023
Jokes apart,dis guy na cruise sha grin
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by yusufmurry: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2023
After the medical overhaul, still no difference.

One chance entered already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.