Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife (6225 Views)

See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by SultanOfAbia: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
It's been a week since I finally slept with a pastor's wife.
It wasn't easy at all. I have been on her matter for over a year. She no gree

The sex felt spiritual
I think I received anointing or blessing from her.
After the sex I notiiced
People now greet me with respect
My business is moving well. I recently got a project work in uyo.
All this happened withing 1 week after I slept with her.
She said it will never happen again
Due to her position public and to save face.

One thing I remember is that the sex was heavenly. I had the strongest orgasm my leg was shaking.
Her moaning!!! God only her soft voice fit make me cum.
I'm enjoying the grace I'm experiencing now. And I believe it is from this woman.
Now I believe some women carry grace!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by coputa(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

The sex felt spiritual
After the sex I notiiced

One thing I remember is that the sex was heavenly. I had the strongest orgasm my leg was shaking.
I'm enjoying the grace I'm experiencing now. And I believe it is from this woman.
Enjoy it while it lasted.you will continue to witness the sweetness associated with it.its not the day you have an injury that it will bring out pox.

15 Likes

Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

The sex felt spiritual
After the sex I notiiced

Op you are right. Some women are grace inpersonified. But why will a pastors wife cheat Fear no dey catch una at all?
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Starz825(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
That's the issue...
People are mad but they don't know...

8 Likes

Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Op you are right. Some women are grace inpersonified. But why will a pastors wife cheat Fear no dey catch una at all?

Mugu why you no carry your own grace?
At this time and age you believe naa woman head dey provide for you?

why her own head no make am rich? or her family rich?

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

Mugu why you no carry your own grace?
At this time and age you believe naa woman head dey provide for you?

why her own head no make am rich? or her family rich?
Na your generation be mugu
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
He is angry cheesy
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Goalnaldo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
Which position did you bang her? asking for my neighbor

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Cerebellum: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Oh good lord!
Fvcking a married woman might not end well for you

I hope it's just a damn joke

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by ican2020: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pastors wife okay
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Blupen969(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Some women toto carry grace because in another dimention pussy na heaven on earth

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Baronthecelebri: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hahhahahahahahahaahahah, 🤣 wahala exactly. Why pastor wife
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by kelspinall(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
people deyoo
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Abolodje: 4:47am On Apr 25, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

The sex felt spiritual
After the sex I notiiced

Don’t worry the “spiritual sex” just qualified you for a VIP spot in Heaven😕
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by SultanOfAbia: 4:48am On Apr 25, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Hahhahahahahahahaahahah, 🤣 wahala exactly. Why pastor wife
I have known her before she married the pastor. Back then I bin get feelings for her.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Smartguyboy(m): 5:17am On Apr 25, 2023
Op I am in uyo what kind of contract I can supply anything that need to be supply .

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Alonso91(m): 5:33am On Apr 25, 2023
I dey look you with corner eye

Kwantinu
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2023
SMH
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by AfonjaConehead: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2023
The beginning of craze grin

Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Caleb15(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Op do give away since the grace don choke
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Psady(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2023
Na so the feeling dey take start, when the grace dry e go turn craze.God never open your file, remember how slow him judgement be.
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by SultanOfAbia: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Psady:
Na so the feeling dey take start, when the grace dry e go turn craze.God never open your file, remember how slow him judgement be.
No dey yarn dust

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Astra101: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Just hope you're not being sarcastic cry
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Psady(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
No dey yarn dust
dust is when u tell the world how u bleep a pastor's wife.
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Goodluck to you brethren

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Chibuezem(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

The sex felt spiritual
After the sex I notiiced

whoever is behind this monicker desist from making jest of Christianity... It's only a matter of time before your life will stand as a terrible joke before men
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Slurity(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

The sex felt spiritual
After the sex I notiiced

I PITY YOU IN ADVANCE.
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by LeeSmart: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
whoever is behind this monicker desist from making jest of Christianity... It's only a matter of time before your life will stand as a terrible joke before men
Allow the guy make e dey play, e go soon clear for him eye.
Dem no the tell person
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by sacajawea: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hahahahah😆 😁😁😁
I really wish this happened and the past is real.
Beautiful stuff OP 😁, God bless you
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by moski5(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

I have known her before she married the pastor. Back then I bin get feelings for her.
if this is true congratulations, you've signed your death warrant lol 😂
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Bobloco: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

The sex felt spiritual
After the sex I notiiced

"There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death."- Proverbs 14:12
Re: What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife by Sirchiboy: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

The sex felt spiritual
After the sex I notiiced

Brother Emanuel so you are the one that did it with our Mummy GO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cutehector Is A Re.tard Nd Shouldn't Be On NL! / Horse Attempted To Rape A Police Officer In USA - PIC / I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.