Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? (31982 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
If na you how you go feel?Talk true.
Not everyone in this world clings to the illogical! undecided
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Mpanyi: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:
I lost my brother early last month and I have been unsettled and paranoid. He visited us a day before and he was healthy and hearty only for us to hear of his death the next day which was on Sunday.

He was admitted in the Hospital, on the bases that he was short of blood. He took 4/5 pants of blood and stayed 1/2 weeks before he was discharged and that only made him live for a month or so.

I want to know more about his death, exactly what happened. His wife is someone who didn't relate well with us (in laws) and she distanced my brother from us, while he objectively did as well.

This wife didn't visit my mum throughout her stay in the hospital for more than 3 months before my mum passed on a year ago. When I visited the hospital where my brother was rushed to being the same place he was admitted, they told me that he must have been bothered about somethings, and that the drugs he was given parts were hypertensive, that he stopped taking the drugs and all those excuses.

I was informed by the nurses that my brother has been suffering from insomnia, he hardly sleeps in nights and if he does, it's just few hours. All these things, the wife didn't tell us anything.

Now, I want to take the fight to her. I need her to tell me exactly what transpired, how did it happen! She's been in 40 days mandatory sit-at-home stuff and I can't wait to sit her ass down and interrogate her.

Should I get her arrested for questioning by the police?

Modified

Please modify again
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by chinchum(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:
I lost my brother early last month and I have been unsettled and paranoid. He visited us a day before and he was healthy and hearty only for us to hear of his death the next day which was on Sunday.

He was admitted in the Hospital, on the bases that he was short of blood. He took 4/5 pants of blood and stayed 1/2 weeks before he was discharged and that only made him live for a month or so.

I want to know more about his death, exactly what happened. His wife is someone who didn't relate well with us (in laws) and she distanced my brother from us, while he objectively did as well.

This wife didn't visit my mum throughout her stay in the hospital for more than 3 months before my mum passed on a year ago. When I visited the hospital where my brother was rushed to being the same place he was admitted, they told me that he must have been bothered about somethings, and that the drugs he was given parts were hypertensive, that he stopped taking the drugs and all those excuses.

I was informed by the nurses that my brother has been suffering from insomnia, he hardly sleeps in nights and if he does, it's just few hours. All these things, the wife didn't tell us anything.

Now, I want to take the fight to her. I need her to tell me exactly what transpired, how did it happen! She's been in 40 days mandatory sit-at-home stuff and I can't wait to sit her ass down and interrogate her.

Modified
Sorry about your loss. Bear in mind your brother was suffering from insomnia, and on medications but did not disclose this to you his brother, it will be against logic to now start fighting his wife for not informing you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by BarrElChapo(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

Do an autopsy, unfortunately your brother is to blame here if all you've said iz true cos he was the one who went to marry a bad woman and we know it's the easiest way to the grave. Condolences

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Gboom: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In as much as I hate toxic inlaws please women should learn never to cause division in a family. Women should be a bridge, a peacemaker and have that forgiven spirit. Know where to put your leg and when to hide your head. He's just your husband and not your property, stop colonising men away from their family just because he has married you. Be a unifier, a peacemaker and above all an IYAEBE.
Iyaebe , you are also an Iyaogbon, may you enjoy your matrimony for many years to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
Are you okay? Like mentally?
dboY1123:

Modified
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by greggng: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

Free the woman ...let her be ...she is mourning her husband ...if she has kids ...thatbis where you guys can come in to assist . The bible says a man and a woman shall come together to become one ...he has chosen his part...let the wife be .... he knows the consequences of not taking his hypertensive drugs ...

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by isabi2lof: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
Pls just let her be , she's in a mourning state , an autopsy should do that .
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
Gboom:

Iyaebe , you are also an Iyaogbon, may you enjoy your matrimony for many years to come
amen and you too
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Satguru: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Did your brother tell you anything about her before his death?
Please free the poor woman.
Your brother had insomnia, which implies he was battling with anxiety of something that was eating him up. Most of such things require financial solutions. I once had insomnia. That your brother was physically good does not mean all was well.
No woman wants to consciously loose her better half.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Dshocker(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

So what exactly are you arresting her for?

Brother you have no case.

In most case, you have to go the traditional way of finding out if she has a hand in his death.

Don't solely blame your brother's death on his wife, your brother might be in serious financial debt or something, there are a million and one things that could have led to his death, just thread carefully.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by iscom(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
😊
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by YelloweWest: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by theophorus(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

My Condolences Bro.

Please, leave the woman.
Just leave her, Shebi she distance herself from your Family, don't worry about it.

Now, that Her Husband is Dead (I don't want to accuse her), she would soon know the importance of Family.

Fortunately, Life has a way of giving to Us what we gave to Her, so don't worry.

Leave her to mourn and if she was indeed innocent and treated your brother well, Life will Smile on her but if not, na she know ooo.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Utty44(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Don't arrest her, allow her mourn her husband in peace pls. Afterwards, u can summon a family meeting to that effect
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Fear woman.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by 43Ronin: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Offpointng:

When reading always put intuition into it (no vex boss). if both of us used to be a very good friend or Gee and a guy from no where snatch me from you that I begin to avoid or limit the way I relate with you. if one day, that from no where guy one day steal my things or fraud me, You think I'll be confident enough to tell you so you can mock me?? That's the case of what happened to OP's brother. The wife detached him from the family and telling them what he's going through in the hands of the wife will only bring mock and the blame "Didn't we warn you?" thereby escalating his regrets

The Op's brother knew he bleeped up and figured it's his cross to carry which he did silently
You are very right. I always tell men in those kind of marriages to free themselves before dey die. Even if OP do autopsy, nothing will be found cos he died of heart break from a bad marriage. If you a man going thru shît in ur marriage pull the fúck out. You are a man, you were not made to feel sorry for yourself or be a slave to a woman. Do not let things like the love for your children kill you with a bad wife. understand your mistake and move on, your children will still love you cos if you die the same bad wife will tell your children you were a failure in life and they would piss on your grave.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by odoemenacelevian(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Allow the poor woman to mourn her husband in peace.
Death is inevitable..
I think you don't even love her as a sister in law in the first place
If you can question her without calling the police...
It's a sign you never loved her as an in law
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by ObalendeCMS: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Oga, face your family.

Your brother that you never “cared” about while he was alive. It’s now you suddenly have interest in him.

I hate in-laws.

Toxic, jealous & entitled bastard.

Btw, I’ll love me a wife that will not give my family space.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by tunapawizzy: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Let the woman be....nothing u have said up there suggest that she may be responsible for your brother's death.......And in the eyes of the law it would be assumed that the wife is in the best position to take care of her sick husband.....
No go start battle wey u no fit win...Sometimes its a woman's world, and that's why you and other men should be very careful when they want to choose who to marry.....
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by steph0(f): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

When your brother was alive, did you bother to inquire about his health? It was the nurses that informed you about his insomnia. Did you even know he was hypertensive prior to his death? Now you're forming closeness and just want to compound that woman's woes.

For your information, insomnia is one of the symptoms of hypertension. And uncontrolled hypertension leads to several complications and death.

If you were close to your brother as you claim, perhaps you would have known about his health issues and advised him to be compliant with his medication and clinic follow ups.

I'd also advise you to check your own blood pressure regularly, so your wife won't suffer when its time. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by YelloweWest: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified
Y
Sorry but you sound dumb! If you suspect your brother was killed, make a complaint and get an autopsy done!

But from your statement you should know your brother killed himself. He was hypertensive and had insomnia yet not taking his drugs of course he will die na! Leave the poor woman alone pls!

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by zakkxx: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Please Sir Don’t be stupid! Do you think she want her husband death? Oga park well, u no get Sister?

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
You are a clown. Your brother had health issues. If i am the wife i will get you arrested if you dare come to interrogate me

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by benedictilemona(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=ibechris post=122727898]Your brother probably killed himself.

Throughout last year,I hard BP and it was caused by lack of sleep and I was lucky to have met several doctors who refused to give me High blood pressure drugs.

Their reasons were simple,u are too young to take this drug for life.
One of the doctors advised me to always drink enough water,rest and sleep very well and went ahead to give me one cap of sleeping med.

That automatically changed my life...the BP dropped to normal till this very day.

In this case,arresting her would not change anything as u have not established any reason to pin your brothers death to her.

Lastly,nothing u do now would ever change the situation on ground.

Bro pls wic sleeping med did he prescribe for u? Am having problem sleeping
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by frankmoney(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified
arrest her on what grounds ? That's how you people abuse people's right
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by MadarasBlade(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Go for autopsy, if any negative result comes out, arrest her asap but if her hands are clean, leave her alone and any property your brother might have left for her.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Sltp: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Something is seriously wrong with this OP. Are you normal? Let the woman be. Are you on a hunt for your brother's property? You're not normal obviously

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. How does a woman go about detaching a grown man from his own family without the man himself agreeing to be detached from them? Cell phone, email, speedy mail, flight, car... if a man wants to stay in contact with his family, there are so many ways for him to do that in this day and age. So Make una dead these nonsense claims of old abeg. It never made sense back then and it still doesn't. undecided

Bro there are a lot of fuccingidiots in Nigeria. the man did not tell his own family, but it is expected that the woman should call them and tell them, later this limp dick nigga will call themselves men

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by LordIsaac(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
For all intent and purposes, your brother is gone, unfortunately. I'm so sorry for your loss. Trust me on this, the battle is not yours, if she's responsible for his death. Just move on, and may God Almighty comfort you and the family (Amen).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.