Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? (31961 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by TheGift: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:
I lost my brother early last month and I have been unsettled and paranoid. He visited us a day before and he was healthy and hearty only for us to hear of his death the next day which was on Sunday.

He was admitted in the Hospital, on the bases that he was short of blood. He took 4/5 pants of blood and stayed 1/2 weeks before he was discharged and that only made him live for a month or so.

I want to know more about his death, exactly what happened. His wife is someone who didn't relate well with us (in laws) and she distanced my brother from us, while he objectively did as well.

This wife didn't visit my mum throughout her stay in the hospital for more than 3 months before my mum passed on a year ago. When I visited the hospital where my brother was rushed to being the same place he was admitted, they told me that he must have been bothered about somethings, and that the drugs he was given parts were hypertensive, that he stopped taking the drugs and all those excuses.

I was informed by the nurses that my brother has been suffering from insomnia, he hardly sleeps in nights and if he does, it's just few hours. All these things, the wife didn't tell us anything.

Now, I want to take the fight to her. I need her to tell me exactly what transpired, how did it happen! She's been in 40 days mandatory sit-at-home stuff and I can't wait to sit her ass down and interrogate her.

Should I get her arrested for questioning by the police?

Modified

Have you even spared a thought that the Woman is grieving? Your brother made His choice on How he wanted to live his life but you want to blame the Wife.

You have not even sat down with Her to see where she is mentally and emotionally but you are already taking about arresting.

I hope it is not grief that is affecting your capacity to process this. Please calm down and take time to grieve.

Trust that if there is any shady act or will surely be revealed. Don't go and demonize someone who is innocent.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Xkale1996(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:
I lost my brother early last month and I have been unsettled and paranoid. He visited us a day before and he was healthy and hearty only for us to hear of his death the next day which was on Sunday.

He was admitted in the Hospital, on the bases that he was short of blood. He took 4/5 pants of blood and stayed 1/2 weeks before he was discharged and that only made him live for a month or so.

I want to know more about his death, exactly what happened. His wife is someone who didn't relate well with us (in laws) and she distanced my brother from us, while he objectively did as well.

This wife didn't visit my mum throughout her stay in the hospital for more than 3 months before my mum passed on a year ago. When I visited the hospital where my brother was rushed to being the same place he was admitted, they told me that he must have been bothered about somethings, and that the drugs he was given parts were hypertensive, that he stopped taking the drugs and all those excuses.

I was informed by the nurses that my brother has been suffering from insomnia, he hardly sleeps in nights and if he does, it's just few hours. All these things, the wife didn't tell us anything.

Now, I want to take the fight to her. I need her to tell me exactly what transpired, how did it happen! She's been in 40 days mandatory sit-at-home stuff and I can't wait to sit her ass down and interrogate her.

Modified
guy Get an autopsy done asap.

Before confronting her
If she has hand in his death

Then go and arrest her

For now do autopsy on a low key
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Exceed15:
Just like the case of osinachi. Her family wasn't in good term with the husband. So when she died they used it to nail him even when autopsy proved the cause of her death. My take, if your in law don't like you , even if the cause of death is natural dem go say u kill am. This might be hard , if you cannot settle with your law , biko leave the marriage. I don tell u o
1. Is this some sort of attempt at rewriting history ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by bitingcool: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

may nemesis befall you. just say you want his property. thief ole!! eat did u do for your brother b4 he died, when last did you also check on his wife. sit your brain and sorry life down b4 you go about victimized another human being. have u sent her food for her 40 days in confinement or you think the drip from Tinubu's hand is what is feeding her. unfortunate foo*l.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by bitingcool: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
BigIyanga:

Go and get autopsy done on your brother. Stop speculating.. Why would a woman kill her husband because of her inlaws?

inlaw wey still dey struggle oooo.. even the man wey die was not a thousandnaire... according to the ops explanation. it's poverty ridden mentality that makes them feel there is an evil motive hence the urge/need to punish someone.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:24am On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In as much as I hate toxic inlaws please women should learn never to cause division in a family. Women should be a bridge, a peacemaker and have that forgiven spirit. Know where to put your leg and when to hide your head. He's just your husband and not your property, stop colonising men away from their family just because he has married you. Be a unifier, a peacemaker and above all an IYAEBE.

You have spoken with wisdom I swear. This reminds me of my elder brother that has cut off his whole family also because of a woman. I just pray it won't be too late for him also.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by GistFullGround: 1:21am On Apr 26, 2023
Request for an AUTOPSY!
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 26, 2023
HaneefahRN:

Arrest her on what premise exactly?

Don’t mind that nitwit. You could tell he’s jobless.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by xangerar: 3:04am On Apr 26, 2023
Aren't you such a silly idiot. You talk about your brother like he was a boy. If there were issues with his wife that he wanted you to know about he would have. All I see is malice and you wanting to get back for her ignoring you asshole. And the step you want to take is to prove that you are indeed an asshole.

You arrest people with police for crimes and not because you thought you needed some form of an explanation. You won't be anywhere else but in the prison if everyone who needed an explanation from you arrested you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by kingthreat(m): 5:41am On Apr 26, 2023
cucumbar:
you don’t know the details of the story, do you? How are you sure he loved her or she loved him ?

Why don't you start with the living family members you know and check to be sure if they really love their spouses?
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2023
Mkayfrenzy:

You have spoken with wisdom I swear. This reminds me of my elder brother that has cut off his whole family also because of a woman. I just pray it won't be too late for him also.
In a situation like this, please do not desert your brother,still keep an eye on him. Some women do this with very bad intentions.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by rapwizzy(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2023
Do the necessary thing... Don't listen to some nincompoop around here. Some of them are too childish. You can imagine, a man is dead, and his brother wanted to know what killed the man, and they are talking nonsense.
Don't trust that woman, but do your findings legally.
Ire o
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Cujo007: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Sorry about the loss of your brother. However, your thinking is very antiquated and rustic. Why would you want to have her arrested? For what logical reason? Have you even done an autopsy for cause of death? Even at that, married couples have a right to how they wish to live their lives. If you don't have any concrete proof of foul play, then please leave the woman alone to mourn her husband. And I suggest you go do the same.
dboY1123:

Modified
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Exceed15: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Is this some sort of attempt at rewriting history ? undecided

Get my point . We live in part of the world where a spouse die and society accuse the other partner of being responsible. I don tell u.. if your in-laws don't like u, just pray nothing happens
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Tegabadguy(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified
yes
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by oladiran2(m): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2023
Allow the woman mourn in peace please. Did you even read what you wrote for God Sake. So where is it said that if a man can't get sleep then it's the woman or the wife's fault. Do you know if your brother was involved in a business that didn't work out and maybe the business was funded through loans and now no how to repay back. Many reasons could make a man have sleepless night.

If she didn't visit the mother in-law what has that has to do with been wrong,do you know if where she works she wasn't given any break or she has alot on her plates? If not physically present but do call to check up isn't that good enough.
You are wrong in many ways and don't feel cos she is married to your brother you have the right to disrespect her.

dboY1123:

Modified

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by oladiran2(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2023
You are as dumb as the poster. Someone is hypertensive and you are talking rubbish. Is it new to see someone today and even same day you hear the person is no more. Do you have power over life and death to know when it's time for anyone or are you God? If not for African mentality to respect in-laws, the poster can even be sued and to pay dearly

rapwizzy:
Do the necessary thing... Don't listen to some nincompoop around here. Some of them are too childish. You can imagine, a man is dead, and his brother wanted to know what killed the man, and they are talking nonsense.
Don't trust that woman, but do your findings legally.
Ire o

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by delishpot: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

Arrest her that? Anyways, nigerian police is for the highest bidder. If you arrest her I hope she has more money to arrest you and sanction the police people you use to intimidate her
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Gajagojo: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified
You sound like a child
Are there no elders in your family?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by jessylaurel(f): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

Leave the poor woman to mourn her husband. Obviously the man is having sleepless night that he caused by himself. Don't tell me you're not aware he was not nice to his wife when he was alive, but because of your misogynist mentality you didn't bother.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Mrhonesty: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
I hope you too no wan die. Forget about that, police can't do anything .

uote author=dboY1123 post=122727084]I lost my brother early last month and I have been unsettled and paranoid. He visited us a day before and he was healthy and hearty only for us to hear of his death the next day which was on Sunday.

Modified[/quote]
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by emmyniftyyem: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Offpointng:
When we tell Guys dont marry a woman your family ain't confidently in agreement with they'd bring up a real man this and that. Now this is one of the results, The Wife will move on in couple of weeks while the pain stays with the real family for a long time

Guys out there you really need to wake up tbh cuz I can't seem to understand how a woman would easily turn you from the Parent and Siblings you spent virtually most of ur life with
No man distances himself from his family because his wife wishes it. That man himself probably had little or superficial love for his kin in the first place and marriage just made it more obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Oyindidi(f): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
dboY1123:

This my brother was the second born of the family, he is compassionate, nice and he loved his family not until this lady came in..
The point is, Since my mum warned my brother against this lady, my brother took a step backward from us all, and since then more than 4/5 years, I knew things weren't right. There's no mutualisms, true love between his and our family.

That was part of d reason my brother didn't stand up for his mum. Things already started heating up. My other elder ones don't stay as close to my mum. My and my brother are the closest, and moreover he didn't spend a dime in hospital bills of my mum and imagine that. More like it was intentional.. Not even 5k.

From what my brother did during those times my mum was sick, I detest him..and he knew it. Has the Second born and a man, he should be the front-runner..
Infact, my brother stopped coming to my dad's church completely, and he was d choirmaster. Everything was strange like something came upon him.
Blame your brother and leave the woman alone. Karma !!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Addme: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Please let her be and let the dead rest peacefully.

May He rest in Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting / I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.