Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana (44143 Views)

Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Lagos Corper Welcomes Davido To The Nysc Family and assures him of osun / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±Who told your Father that's the Name I use on Facebook cos obviously you're making fun of another Person thinking is me.....I will allow you to wallow in your self Pity...........I feel for you.............In your delusional life, you went looking for me all over the Internet............ Continue Ok, may you find what you are finding.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

U no dey shame?
Baba shut up!!!
I even want to start respecting U as an elderly person but u are still here airing your immaturity...
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

U no dey shame?
Baba shut up!!!
I even want to start respecting U as an elderly person but u are still here airing your immaturity...

Why don't you have just one single Sense like dis??You want to start Respecting meπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Carry your hand βœ‹ touch your Neck, you are very sick, you just don't know..............I too went on Facebook now to see for myself by typing the name you keep chewing Upandan and i saw an Alfa Profile Picture and i can't help but Laugh at your Sorrow............... You're a Very Big Loser.............So na me be Alfa abi?? and you think you have been using someone else indentity to Mock yourself not Me really tell about your Mental health............... You're truly an Escapee of an Asylum home............You need to be Chained 24/7............Mumu dey Confuse me for an Alfa..........I sorry for you...........You better go and Treat yourself fast b4 its too Late. Mumu Arindin
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

Why don't you have just one single Sense like dis??You want to start Respecting meπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Carry your hand βœ‹ touch your Neck, you are very sick, you just don't know..............I too went on Facebook now to see for myself by typing the name you keep chewing Upandan and i saw an Alfa Profile Picture and i can't help but Laugh at your Sorrow............... You're a Very Big Loser.............So na me be Alfa abi?? and you think you have been using someone else indentity to Mock yourself not Me really tell about your Mental health............... You're truly an Escapee of an Asylum home............You need to be Chained 24/7............Mumu dey Confuse me for an Alfa..........I sorry for you...........You better go and Treat yourself fast b4 its too Late. Mumu Arindin

Awnnn awnnn...Fine man...
You are just talking nonsense...
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Awnnn awnnn...Fine man...
You are just talking nonsense...

Go and Buy this;🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

Go and Buy this;🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠

Old man with no sense is talking about brain... LMAO.
Uncle na u need am o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Old man with no sense is talking about brain... LMAO.
Uncle na u need am o...

You have become so Boring and Irrelevant, Make i go Sleep Small πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

You have become so Boring and Irrelevant, Make i go Sleep Small πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Old man without brain....
U don too console Urself.
So shameless.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Old man without brain....
U don too console Urself.
So shameless.....

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Shayoooooooooooooo.....Lmao
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Shayoooooooooooooo.....Lmao

βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹

U don shave??...
Shave Ur pubic part too oooo..Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

U don shave??...
Shave Ur pubic part too oooo..Lmao

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

LMAO....
Old bitch man

1 Like

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

LMAO....
Old bitch man

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

Lmao
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Lmao

πŸ₯±
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ₯±

Lmao
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Lmao

πŸ₯±
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ₯±

Aremo Shayo...Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 12:39am On May 24, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Aremo Shayo...Lmao

😴
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 8:06am On May 24, 2023
Acekidc4:

😴

Dingbat talking about injustice on someone who slapped a military officer...
He even went as far as comparing him to his dad without even identifying the differences between him and his dad ...
I don tell u say make u dey show wise people Ur comments before u post am...U no dey hear u did old man.
U get brain so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Dingbat talking about injustice on someone who slapped a military officer...
He even went as far as comparing him to his dad without even identifying the differences between him and his dad ...
I don tell u say make u dey show wise people Ur comments before u post am...U no dey hear u did old man.
U get brain so?

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:06am On May 24, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Lmao
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Lmao

πŸ‘€

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 24, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ‘€

The old man don flee....Hahahahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The old man don flee....Hahahahaha.

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 24, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

U don go Shayo again?
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

U don go Shayo again?

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 24, 2023
Acekidc4:

Shave your dirty beard and attach it to Ur empty bald head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Shave your dirty beard and attach it to Ur empty bald head.

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 24, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Old man with empty head..
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Old man with empty head..

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido: I Love Gin And Blow Jobs - Singer Reveals In New Interview / Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.