Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana (44057 Views)

Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Lagos Corper Welcomes Davido To The Nysc Family and assures him of osun / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Dopeluiz(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2023
KidKonnekt:
This president looks like a waiter grin
Botswana is one of the most developed nations in this Africa

2 Likes

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by DEROX: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Aha Baddest ge ge........Davido is Bigger than Wizkid 1 million times.

Burna Boy is still a small boy in the scheme of things.

Make una no vex in Advance, na just my Opinion.
grin you guys forget easily, paul biya of cameroon invited wizkid in 2021 to perform joro in his mansion so whats all these fuss lol

1 Like

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by bonnyhope: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

Davido is slowly getting back and better

His last album sounds mature, telling his own story with good beats and lyrics

On an economic level, his show in bostwana would generate atleast $1.5million USD to $2million if regular tickets sells for $20 in an arena or open stadium, with streaming platforms paying and major partners like Pepsi paying huge fees

Davido is a foreign exchange earner for Nigeria like crude oil

Why trying so hard to calculate other people's income? Are you that idle?

1 Like

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by princetom1(m): 8:56am On Apr 25, 2023
sonature1:
Entertainment (music and films) and banking industries are some of the best in this country.

One cannot pick out an industry that the government runs that we are proud of.

It just goes to show that our biggest problem in this country is not the people, but the useless folks in government.

Keep doing us proud, OBO!
Banking? Arrhhh... Mayne u mean fintech but dmb... Omo, run o, run o. Banks are criminals in Nigeria and their services are very poor, over poor...

1 Like

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by princetom1(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2023
bonnyhope:

The likes of forbes and times magazine wey dey calculate other people's networth are jobless abi?
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Haveyoueatentod: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

On an economic level, his show in bostwana would generate atleast $1.5million USD to $2million if regular tickets sells for $20 in an arena or open stadium, with streaming platforms paying and major partners like Pepsi paying huge fees

you are a fvcking business man I love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Burgerlomo: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2023
That's nice up OBO 👍
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by DennisEche(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Bluntemperor:

When People come on a Forum like this, without any knowledge of their environment,so,in what ways is it better than NIGERIA?
-Botswana Population is less than Ijebu-Ode or Bariga( 2.5m),so it's worthy celebration then!
- please,ask what your State Governors have done since.
- please,ask what your National Assembly Members and the State Assembly have done since 17 years now.
- Ask what your Local government have done, contributed,afterall they are all involved in Funds/ Money Allocation!
Thereafter,ask what the Federal Govt, including your 2-Ministers( Senior and Junior) have made in Contributions to your Society!
Stop the blame game!
Ode, Botswana is one of the best Country in Africa. Their passport is the strongest in Africa. Many Developed Countries denying Nigerians Visas are Visa free to Botswana. So get your facts right

2 Likes

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nwaotu10(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2023
OBO 🙌🙌
Share rice na, Agba grin

1 Like

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Jerryherd: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2023
bonnyhope:

Yes I am, I worked at night...

Any problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2023
Lanretoye:
see people are doing great and breaking grounds and you are there making baseless arguements,una no dey ever get brain at all?.what does davido is better than wizkid add to your life on a Monday morning u dey there dey type rubbish.

Am I the cause of your generational ProblemWhy you no con get sense like disWhy re u convulsing over my Innocent cruise Comment I hope all is Well with you?
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:
make una try stop all these na, I so much love Davido that I also sent money to his account for his birthday, Davido is Davido and Wizkid is Wizkid. The two are good on their God given capacity

Shey sum1 cannot cruise again in Peace
My guy shillaxx all na Cruise.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Emmaskill(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2023
Baba Olowo himself... It's now time to remove the Omo. I divorce my wife to focus on your music.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2023
That bow looks weird to the president.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2023
DEROX:
grin you guys forget easily, paul biya of cameroon invited wizkid in 2021 to perform joro in his mansion so whats all these fuss lol

My guy Chillax, we are on a cruising tingz.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Vincent2000(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2023
Kanaga Jnr Cry Hard After Fans Bought Him His First Benz Car, Blue Aiva, Khosi Big Brother Titans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI0XxZwKX48
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by diplomat058(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Mmaduise:
Nice one.
As our politicians no dey do us we'll make we tek our music industry and our artists dey hold body.

But seriously, those who voted for Tinubu shall never see better thing for their lives. Ndi ara

Only brain defective Pandora nitwits reason this way. I hope you get better soon

1 Like

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by newnigerdelta00: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

Did davido wait for Peter obi to come be the messiah of Nigeria before God bless am,hell no ...make some people continue to wait for Peter obi to come be their messiah,make Dem nor go hustle dey wait
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by ruggedtimi(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2023
One white man seems not to care cos is not Taylor swift or Elton John grin
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Jerryherd: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Did davido wait for Peter obi to come be the messiah of Nigeria before God bless am,hell no ...make some people continue to wait for Peter obi to come be their messiah,make Dem nor go hustle dey wait

Omo wetin you talk choke everybody no be only Obi supporters... Life na all man for himself
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Lanretoye(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2023
Acekidc4:

Am I the cause of your generational ProblemWhy you no con get sense like disWhy re u convulsing over my Innocent cruise Comment I hope all is Well with you?
see as him face be,u no get shame.u dey use people wey no reach your second younger brother catch cruise...smh for u,wetin small pekin go do wey u go correct am na him old man like u dey boast.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Cassandraloius: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2023
Davido is always in the spotlight I dunno how he does that, nice one tho.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Sucolee(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2023
Davido be like'where my papa no reach,i go reach there nd i go pass there walahi
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Lanretoye:
see as him face be,u no get shame.u dey use people wey no reach your second younger brother catch cruise...smh for u,wetin small pekin go do wey u go correct am na him old man like u dey boast.

Oh you went to look at my DP. U no get Job Shagrin
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by seeyounow1: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2023
adeleke is not a royal name. it mean the king will success
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Sewgon79(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Aha Baddest ge ge........Davido is Bigger than Wizkid 1 million times.

Burna Boy is still a small boy in the scheme of things.

Make una no vex in Advance, na just my Opinion.

Wizkid was invited for inner circle performance in Cameroon Presidential Palace and was welcome back President families. His wife and daughters. They all sit together and dinner together. He even dance with president wife and daughters. Google it yourself.

Wizkid was invited by Benin republic President same time Davido was in Benin republic but was not invited for personal dinner with president. Even president son took Wizkid to his Father that is level.

Sierra Leone same things. So this is first time I am seeing Davido with any President. Well he is welcome to the Club.

1 Like

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Lanretoye(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Acekidc4:

Oh you went to look at my DP. U no get Job Shagrin
i swear for say I dey work for bank,I no go get the time to dey check person profile on Monday morning.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by seeyounow1: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2023
adeleke is not a royal name. it mean the king will success cry
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by BmAe: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Mmaduise:
Nice one.
As our politicians no dey do us we'll make we tek our music industry and our artists dey hold body.

But seriously, those who voted for Tinubu shall never see better thing for their lives. Ndi ara
Tinubu was my second choice after obi... Pls let stop all this useless talk and support him
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2023
Sewgon79:

Wizkid was invited for inner circle performance in Cameroon Presidential Palace and was welcome back President families. His wife and daughters. They all sit together and dinner together. He even dance with president wife and daughters. Google it yourself.

Wizkid was invited by Benin republic President same time Davido was in Benin republic but was not invited for personal dinner with president. Even president son took Wizkid to his Father that is level.

Sierra Leone same things. So this is first time I am seeing Davido with any President. Well he is welcome to the Club.

Aha first time Keyou Lie
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by ObiCubanaJnr: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2023
Investorozay:

Well buhari looks like a ghost
While the inec select looks like a medical experiment with injections everywhere

Una too get bad mouth for this forum grin grin
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Juoflife1(f): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2023
OBO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death / Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) / Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.