Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana (44145 Views)

Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Lagos Corper Welcomes Davido To The Nysc Family and assures him of osun / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 11:29am On May 12, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I hope u've taken your drug today...
This your brain issue is a big problem....
What would anyone do to someone who has not made life meaningful for himself..
U sat down on Ur own and I pried into Ur affair...hahahaha
Sounds like someone who is crying....
U don't have sense at all
Very stupid dirty things....

All I detect from you is crying and gnashing of teeth........am sorry if i made you Cry, I can't help it.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 11:33am On May 12, 2023
Acekidc4:

All I detect from you is crying and gnashing of teeth........am sorry if i made you Cry, I can't help it.

Please don't stop quoting....
Your foolishness makes me laugh anytime I come across Ur post...U haven't seen anything yet..
Am sure u've lost so much weight on this...Useless boy... Lmao
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Please don't stop quoting....
Your foolishness makes me laugh anytime I come across Ur post...U haven't seen anything yet..
Am sure u've lost so much weight on this...Useless boy... Lmao

See better Real Mumu dey Comfort himself..............me lost weight, am eating better now than before, all thanks to a disgraceful Nonentity Animal like you. My Wisdom was on it own, suddenly Foolishness came to test it just like Satan came to test Jesus Christ......but unfortunately for your Father, Jesus Christ pass the Mumu Test.......... You're a Failure.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 12, 2023
Acekidc4:

See better Real Mumu dey Comfort himself..............me lost weight, am eating better now than before, all thanks to a disgraceful Nonentity Animal like you. My Wisdom was on it own, suddenly Foolishness came to test it just like Satan came to test Jesus Christ......but unfortunately for your Father, Jesus Christ pass the Mumu Test.......... You're a Failure.

You are still crying huh?
This animal has wept so bad that he now sees others like himself.
You've ruined your life with dumbness...
I saw some of ur empty post where u called big people failure....Your life is full of negatively.
U wey dey sleep for bench?
I will help u if u humble urself. Very useless boy...
How far? Have u eaten today? Send aza o
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You are still crying huh?
This animal has wept so bad that he now sees others like himself.
You've ruined your life with dumbness...
I saw some of ur empty post where u called big people failure....Your life is full of negatively.
U wey dey sleep for bench?
I will help u if u humble urself. Very useless boy...
How far? Have u eaten today? Send aza o

Oh so my post is empty to you but you Vomit and Bark everytime you see it abi?? Continue, i feel like crying for your Father.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 12, 2023
Acekidc4:

Oh so my post is empty to you but you Vomit and Bark everytime you see it abi?? Continue, i feel like crying for your Father.

I just hope u won't commit suicide o...
This one that u are so hurt that u've started mentioning your father again...
Why do u wanna cry for your father...
Your father should cry for u instead since you are useless...
U went about all day looking for where to charge phone just to come here and continue your foolishness.....I hope u've eaten ?
U are so dumb....
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I just hope u won't commit suicide o...
This one that u are so hurt that u've started mentioning your father again...
Why do u wanna cry for your father...
Your father should cry for u instead since you are useless...
U went about all day looking for where to charge phone just to come here and continue your foolishness.....I hope u've eaten ?
U are so dumb....

I have eaten belleful, you wey never chop, shey make I buy you food so that you go get enough Energy to Lament and Bark well well.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 13, 2023
Acekidc4:

I have eaten belleful, you wey never chop, shey make I buy you food so that you go get enough Energy to Lament and Bark well well.

You wey your papa dey feed....Lmao..
I know your full story....
Humble yourself and send your aza useless thing.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You wey your papa dey feed....Lmao..
I know your full story....
Humble yourself and send your aza useless thing.

You're just chewing this your Send your Aza Upandan. So you are trying to Bribe me so as to stop Knocking that your big Empty Head..........Use that Bribe Money to Buy Sense for yourself Ok.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 13, 2023
Acekidc4:

You're just chewing this your Send your Aza Upandan. So you are trying to Bribe me so as to stop Knocking that your big Empty Head..........Use that Bribe Money to Buy Sense for yourself Ok.
Been holding meeting with human since morning only to come online to reply this failed kid.......
Any low life can sit somewhere and use words meant for them on others....
Always sounding like a kid...
How am I sure have not been quoting an under age...
You don't have brain at all...
Please show someone around you anything u want to drop here before commenting....
What do u know about brain??
Na Ur type dey talk about brain?
This one knows nothing....
This one they assisted in exam malpractice is talking about brain...Useless child
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 11:50pm On May 13, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Been holding meeting with human since morning only to come online to reply this failed kid.......
Any low life can sit somewhere and use words meant for them on others....
Always sounding like a kid...
How am I sure have not been quoting an under age...
You don't have brain at all...
Please show someone around you anything u want to drop here before commenting....
What do u know about brain??
Na Ur type dey talk about brain?
This one knows nothing....
This one they assisted in exam malpractice is talking about brain...Useless child

Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed, is it human being you are having meeting with or your Fellow Animals like you?? Your replies to me reek of Underage mentality...........it's only an Underage Animal like you that will be so Obsessed with is Owner like you are doing.............All i feel in this your Particular write up is Pain, pain and more pain............May you find Cure to your current Painment.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 12:29am On May 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed, is it human being you are having meeting with or your Fellow Animals like you?? Your replies to me reek of Underage mentality...........it's only an Underage Animal like you that will be so Obsessed with is Owner like you are doing.............All i feel in this your Particular write up is Pain, pain and more pain............May you find Cure to your current Painment.

Your brain has completely rotttened and is smelling already.....
Where are all this useless thought of urs coming from....? Consoling thought from a dirty thing .....Hahahahahaha
You keep sounding more foolish each time you try to console yourself...
This only thing that is left for U now is to off your dirty boxer and start running in the trenches where u live.
Your brain has ruptured that u couldn't remember I came at U first when u displayed Ur foolishness on NL....
You are so fucking hurt that u weren't referring to me. Yet I still stumbled on Ur post to put some sense in your head.....
I was even told you are a gay....
Very useless being....LMAO...
I go too use u catch fun for this forum.....
Don't even try to stylishly beg me to stop...
U haven't seen anything yet.....
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Your brain has completely rotttened and is smelling already.....
Where are all this useless thought of urs coming from....? Consoling thought from a dirty thing .....Hahahahahaha
You keep sounding more foolish each time you try to console yourself...
This only thing that is left for U now is to off your dirty boxer and start running in the trenches where u live.
Your brain has ruptured that u couldn't remember I came at U first when u displayed Ur foolishness on NL....
You are so fucking hurt that u weren't referring to me. Yet I still stumbled on Ur post to put some sense in your head.....
I was even told you are a gay....
Very useless being....LMAO...
I go too use u catch fun for this forum.....
Don't even try to stylishly beg me to stop...
U haven't seen anything yet.....

Gay kwa, you have even sink more deeper..............See who am using to catch fun and cruise is telling me it Owner say him dey use am catch fun..............Tell me where is the fun in Lamenting and Barking that you have been doing Since? Continue, i will keep Mining that your Iife essence till you buy Sense...........I know how to deal with Werey like you.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 8:01am On May 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

Gay kwa, you have even sink more deeper..............See who am using to catch fun and cruise is telling me it Owner say him dey use am catch fun..............Tell me where is the fun in Lamenting and Barking that you have been doing Since? Continue, i will keep Mining that your Iife essence till you buy Sense...........I know how to deal with Werey like you.

The one is here to ask me stupid questions this morning....
Senseless gay with miserable life....
I pray u do something better with Ur life this week....
You can't even think like human....
Always sounding like an animal....
People told u here that u have nervous disorder and u aren't doing anything about it....
You failed woefully in school and u still living a failed life....
Humble yourself and I will help U to fix Ur life.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The one is here to ask me stupid questions this morning....
Senseless gay with miserable life....
I pray u do something better with Ur life this week....
You can't even think like human....
Always sounding like an animal....
People told u here that u have nervous disorder and u aren't doing anything about it....
You failed woefully in school and u still living a failed life....
Humble yourself and I will help U to fix Ur life.

Why do you want to fix my life, have you fix your own life finish?, have you fix your family life finish? have you fix your damaged brain finish? Remove the Big log in your eyes first b4 trying to help me to remove the little peck in my own.............Why re you so Pained and Unfortunate Mr Helper.............Help yourself first b4 trying to help me Ok. Help your family, help your friends, don't worry about me, Worry about yourself...........Your Family needs that help more than i do.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:42am On May 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

Why do you want to fix my life, have you fix your own life finish?, have you fix your family life finish? have you fix your damaged brain finish? Remove the Big log in your eyes first b4 trying to help me to remove the little peck in my own.............Why re you so Pained and Unfortunate Mr Helper.............Help yourself first b4 trying to help me Ok. Help your family, help your friends, don't worry about me, Worry about yourself...........Your Family needs that help more than i do.

Don't worry about my family at all...
Everything is so perfect....
I must help u bro....
You are so useless to the core....
You keep talking about one person being pained....Hahahahaha
Fool u are the one that is hurt o
I quoted u first o...LMAO...
Sha don't commit suicide. Even if u do, You family might even be happy because ur life is so miserable.
All u do is to wake up and spread Ur leg on benches. Login to nairaland to start spilling trash from Ur empty head
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Don't worry about my family at all...
Everything is so perfect....
I must help u bro....
You are so useless to the core....
You keep talking about one person being pained....Hahahahaha
Fool u are the one that is hurt o
I quoted u first o...LMAO...
Sha don't commit suicide. Even if u do, You family might even be happy because ur life is so miserable.
All u do is to wake up and spread Ur leg on benches. Login to nairaland to start spilling trash from Ur empty head

Are you Afraid of my Trashing you...........Why re you crying out?Are you getting Tired cos me ah just dey start with you...............I will so Fuc.k you up and mess with your Head till you Decide to go and Purchase Sense.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

Are you Afraid of my Trashing you...........Why re you crying out?Are you getting Tired cos me ah just dey start with you...............I will so Fuc.k you up and mess with your Head till you Decide to go and Purchase Sense.

This dull brain wanna play mind games with me
He is stylishly telling me to please quit....
I have told u from the onset that u will be the one to stop...
U don't seem to know who u are dealing with...
Keep consoling Urself while u are wallowing in pains....
How far u don see food chop today so
Useless kid....
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This dull brain wanna play mind games with me
He is stylishly telling me to please quit....
I have told u from the onset that u will be the one to stop...
U don't seem to know who u are dealing with...
Keep consoling Urself while u are wallowing in pains....
How far u don see food chop today so
Useless kid....

Please don't Quit oooooo, the day you quit replying me is the day that your remaining small Life will Scatter finally.............May you drop Dead the day you quit replying me........... Please I want you to Continue Barking for me.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

Please don't Quit oooooo, the day you quit replying me is the day that your remaining small Life will Scatter finally.............May you drop Dead the day you quit replying me........... Please I want you to Continue Barking for me.

The world has cursed u that you wouldn't type a statement without laying more curses on yourself......
You want someone's life to scatter because your life has been destroyed...
I won't lay curses on u but you've laid curses on yourself already...
The only thing you achieved in your life are the curses that are following U....
1000 of U cannot take back the things God has given me....
While my parents were praying for their son who is blessed today, Your parents were busy laying curses on....I just dey pity this smelling thing...
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The world has cursed u that you wouldn't type a statement without laying more curses on yourself......
You want someone's life to scatter because your life has been destroyed...
I won't lay curses on u but you've laid curses on yourself already...
The only thing you achieved in your life are the curses that are following U....
1000 of U cannot take back the things God has given me....
While my parents were praying for their son who is blessed today, Your parents were busy laying curses on....I just dey pity this smelling thing...

What are you Afraid of, I didn't lay any curses, those are Natural Curses..........By the way, why are you Ranting?.............I can smell your Mumu Ranting from several miles away..........I can't take back what God has given you??Are you being Insecure right now. Who ask for all this Watery answers you Vomiting from your dull mind.........What a Clueless Shame.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

What are you Afraid of, I didn't lay any curses, those are Natural Curses..........By the the way, why are Ranting?.............I can smell your Mumu Ranting from several miles away..........I can't take back what God has given you??Are you being Insecure right now. Who ask for all this things you Vomiting from your dull mind.

I have learnt from several persons that u were cursed from birth......
Pretty sure u don't have a relationship because it will be so unfortunate for any girl to associate herself with U....
Your life has been ruined from birth that is why you are yet to do anything meaningful with Ur life....
Alot of persons have said this to U on NL...
No be only me talk am o....
When many persons say the same thing about U, You should find a way to help yourself get out of the situation....
But I doubt if u can because you were cursed from birth.
Nothing seems like the truth to U because you don't know what is going on with your life....
You barely take people's advice and you think others are like U...
You hide under the auspices of things that retrogressed your life to console yourself not knowing you are adding your pain...
I really feel for U because you don't know me yet....
Your life is full of negatively.....
You don't have shame at alll...
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I have learnt from several persons that u were cursed from birth......
Pretty sure u don't have a relationship because it will be so unfortunate for any girl to associate herself with U....
Your life has been ruined from birth that is why you are yet to do anything meaningful with Ur life....
Alot of persons have said this to U on NL...
No be only me talk am o....
When many persons say the same thing about U, You should find a way to help yourself get out of the situation....
But I doubt if u can because you were cursed from birth.
Nothing seems like the truth to U because you don't know what is going on with your life....
You barely take people's advice and you think others are like U...
You hide under the auspices of things that retrogressed your life to console yourself not knowing you are adding your pain...
I really feel for U because you don't know me yet....
Your life is full of negatively.....
You don't have shame at alll...

I have made you type Plenty Plenty crying words again ba??............am sorry but I can't help it...........Oya Cry for me again.........I expect your Usual Tears.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 12:08am On May 15, 2023
Acekidc4:

I have made you type Plenty Plenty crying words again ba??............am sorry but I can't help it...........Oya Cry for me again.........I expect your Usual Tears.

You that can't comprehend little things...Lmao

See person wey don weep tire...Lmao
First u brought in parents...
Later u started laying curses on yourself...
I know that's how u were brought up...
Later u called me werey....Na so e pain u reach...
Swears u suppose dey run comedy house but as u no come get the resources and the brain nko...
I don too laugh this boy...
Post rubbish anywhere, I will wipe Ur ass....
I will give u that training your parents didn't give U. Am very sure u've been careful of with some of Ur comments since I started tutoring U...
Normally am not suppose to insult U but u be complete mumu.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You that can't comprehend little things...Lmao

See person wey don weep tire...Lmao
First u brought in parents...
Later u started laying curses on yourself...
I know that's how u were brought up...
Later u called me werey....Na so e pain u reach...
Swears u suppose dey run comedy house but as u no come get the resources and the brain nko...
I don too laugh this boy...
Post rubbish anywhere, I will wipe Ur ass....
I will give u that training your parents didn't give U. Am very sure u've been careful of with some of Ur comments since I started tutoring U...
Normally am not suppose to insult U but u be complete mumu.

Your Usual Tears, am not Surprised...........You want to give me home training your Father never gave you abi??Clap for yourself!! If I post anywhere you will whip my ass, of cos a Dog 🐕 like you have to follow me around. That's what dogs 🐕 are for, they follow their Owners around with a Leash on their Neck..............I give you Permission to follow me around and Bark if it gives you relevancy and sense of Purpose. I didn't know I am a Demigod to you..........but now i Know.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 15, 2023
Acekidc4:

Your Usual Tears, am not Surprised...........You want to give me home training your Father never gave you abi??Clap for yourself!! If I post anywhere you will whip my ass, of cos a Dog 🐕 like you have to follow me around. That's what dogs 🐕 are for, they follow their Owners around with a Leash on their Neck..............I give you Permission to follow me around and Bark if it gives you relevancy and sense of Purpose. I didn't know I am a Demigod to you..........but now i Know.

The dingbat is here....what a complete dunce...
Just pray u get married to an intelligent girl so won't have dull kids....You are a complete dullard...
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The dingbat is here....what a complete dunce...
Just pray u get married to an intelligent girl so won't have dull kids....You are a complete dullard...

For you to be giving me unsolicited advice that i should get married to an intelligent girl shows that you Married an Unintelligent woman or dating a Dull Mumu girl like you...........am sorry if that's the case but i can't help you.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 15, 2023
Acekidc4:

For you to be giving me unsolicited advice that i should get married to an intelligent girl shows that you Married an Unintelligent woman or dating a Dull Mumu girl like you...........am sorry if that's the case but i can't help you.

The mentor to so many people out there is dishing this advice to a dingbat one more time.....
Reflect on Ur results in school ...
You are a dullard....You failed woefully in school and u are still failing in life...SMH
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The mentor to so many people out there is dishing this advice to a dingbat one more time.....
Reflect on Ur results in school ...
You are a dullard....You failed woefully in school and u are still failing in life...SMH

Quit all this your stupid mentorship talks, with this your Rabies infested Brain, who are you Mentoring?? You're Mentoring them to behave Stupid and Senseless online like you have been doing abi?? You're Mentoring them to Lower their High self esteem and start Raving Mad online like you have been doing abi? You're Mentoring them to leave their Life and start Barking after another man's life like you have been doing abi? Something for your Mentorship.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 15, 2023
Acekidc4:

Quit all this your stupid mentorship talks, with this your Rabies infested Brain, who are you Mentoring?? You're Mentoring them to behave Stupid and Senseless online like you have been doing abi?? You're Mentoring them to Lower their High self esteem and start Raving Mad online like you have been doing abi? You're Mentoring them to leave their Life and start Barking after another man's life like you have been doing abi? Something for your Mentorship.

This boy is weeping so bad....
In this forum, Have made alot of compliments to intelligent guys....Sorry dingbat!!!
We don't give give complement to boneheads...
You are a dullard. A complete dunce!!!
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This boy is weeping so bad....
In this forum, Have made alot of compliments to intelligent guys....Sorry dingbat!!!
We don't give give complement to boneheads...
You are a dullard. A complete dunce!!!

Can you now see that you don't have Sense, did i even mention Compliment to you in all my write up?? Who your Compliment epp?............does compliment provide food to the Table..........be dere deceiving yourself, you have nothing new to say again that's why you are blabbing round and round..............E be like say this Dingbat word is your New Abusive Word abi? You're Chewing it Upandan. Clap for yourself.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 15, 2023
Acekidc4:

Can you now see that you don't have Sense, did i even mention Compliment to you in all my write up?? Who your Compliment epp?............does compliment provide food to the Table..........be dere deceiving yourself, you have nothing new to say again that's why you are blabbing round and round..............E be like say this Dingbat word is your New Abusive Word abi? You're Chewing it Upandan. Clap for yourself.

This jackass keeps disgracing himself like its a competition... LMAO
The F9 u had in English wouldn't make u know dingbat means STUPID....
You are a complete dunce....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.