Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana (44173 Views)

Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Lagos Corper Welcomes Davido To The Nysc Family and assures him of osun / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This jackass keeps disgracing himself like its a competition... LMAO
The F9 u had in English wouldn't make u know dingbat means STUPID....
You are a complete dunce....

Continue Barking away all your Life essence on my Matter ok, I want to see where it will lead you.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 8:22am On May 16, 2023
Acekidc4:

Continue Barking away all your Life essence on my Matter ok, I want to see where it will lead you.

Good morning dullard...
You are a complete dunce
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Good morning dullard...
You are a complete dunce

Howfar Goat 🐐🐐, hope you don chop your Usual Grass this Morning?? Because i was expecting your Usual Long Crying this Morning.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:11am On May 16, 2023
Acekidc4:

Howfar Goat 🐐🐐, hope you don chop your Usual Grass this Morning?? Because i was expecting your Usual Long Crying this Morning.

It will be nice if we all can see Ur pix so we would know the face of the most useless boy on nairaland...You are a certified dunce.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

It will be nice if we all can see Ur pix so we would know the face of the most useless boy on nairaland...You are a certified dunce.

Why not show your Pix first, you came into my business first................ It's good you brought it up............. you claim to be a Successful Goat 🐐🐐, Show me evidence in Picture.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:21am On May 16, 2023
Acekidc4:

Why not show your Pix first, you came into my business first................ It's good you brought it up............. you claim to be a Successful Goat 🐐🐐, Show me evidence in Picture.

Won't u say good morning to Ur nightmare??
You are a dingbat and still disrespectful?
Why now?
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Won't u say good morning to Ur nightmare??
You are a dingbat and still disrespectful?
Why now?

Who is Playing with this Goat 🐐🐐 Now?? Oga show me Picture evidence that you are an educated Goat 🐐🐐.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 16, 2023
Acekidc4:

Who is Playing with this Goat 🐐🐐 Now?? Oga show me Picture evidence that you are an educated Goat 🐐🐐.

Show an illiterate my achievements....??
God forbid...God forbid!!!!!
Dingbats don't believe whatever they see.
You are a complete dunce.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Show an illiterate my achievements....??
God forbid...God forbid!!!!!
Dingbats don't believe whatever they see.
You are a complete dunce.

See your Life, show me signs of your much talk about achievement, you dey yarn gutter talk. You have nothing to show except Stupidity.......... Continue deceiving yourself about your Audio Achievements 😆🤣😂 May God heal your Brain.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 16, 2023
Acekidc4:

See your Life, show me signs of your much talk about achievement, you dey yarn gutter talk. You have nothing to show except Stupidity.......... Continue deceiving yourself about your Audio Achievements 😆🤣😂 May God heal your Brain.

Failures don't believe in people's achievement...
You are a jackass...
BONEHEAD
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Failures don't believe in people's achievement...
You are a jackass...
BONEHEAD

I can see you are in Sifia Pains. Your Tears are getting out of hand, Who will now Console you like this??
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 16, 2023
Acekidc4:

I can see you are in Sifia Pains. Your Tears are getting out of hand, Who will now Console you like this??

Am really sorry u are feeling so bad about been quoted by someone u barely know...
But this truth is that u are useLESS and Ur brain is blank.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 8:40am On May 17, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Am really sorry u are feeling so bad about been quoted by someone u barely know...
But this truth is that u are useLESS and Ur brain is blank.

If my own Brain is blank, you.....you Have no Brain at all...........The day God was sharing Sense, you were no where to be found..........Just like the Goat that you are, you stray away...........i wish I can buy you Sense, but you have to be willing on your part.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:34am On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:

If my own Brain is blank, you.....you Have no Brain at all...........The day God was sharing Sense, you were no where to be found..........Just like the Goat that you are, you stray away...........i wish I can buy you Sense, but you have to be willing on your part.

Imagine this one that could not pass an exam in school wants to buy sense for someone who almost graduated with first class in a reputable university. Your mumu no too much? Dingbat!! Put all Ur family brain together, E no reach!!! Lmao
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Imagine this one that could not pass an exam in school wants to buy sense for someone who almost graduated with first class in a reputable university. Your mumu no too much? Dingbat!! Put all Ur family brain together, E no reach!!! Lmao

Be there deceiving yourself ok, Who dash you first class. Can't you see what you said; Almost graduated with first class!!Who wan dash you first class, First class is not for Stupid entity like you............ First class is not for people whose brain have retarded like you............Shey na dat your Mucus filled Brain you wan use Achieve first class??........Shey you dey ment Ni??
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 10:50am On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:

Be there deceiving yourself ok, Who dash you first class. Can't you see what you said; Almost graduated with first class!!Who wan dash you first class, First class is not for Stupid entity like you............ First class is not for people whose brain have retarded like you............Shey na dat your Mucus filled Brain you wan use Achieve first class??........Shey you dey ment Ni??

I do not expect a failure to believe what I wrote there.....
I just dey laugh this animal....
Oh because I dey follow u cap things for here....Lmao
You never see NADA...
If u know me u go sweat profusely...
You are a complete dunce...
You are not even close to the last born in my family. So u still don't know u are dullard...Haaa
Imagine this third class dingbat dey follow Yan opata.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I do not expect a failure to believe what I wrote there.....
I just dey laugh this animal....
Oh because I dey follow u cap things for here....Lmao
You never see NADA...
If u know me u go sweat profusely...
You are a complete dunce...
You are not even close to the last born in my family. So u still don't know u are dullard...Haaa
Imagine this third class dingbat dey follow Yan opata.

Why will i want to Know an Unfortunate Animal like you...........shey you dey whine me Ni?? Why will i even be close to the last born in your family when he or she is a Goat 🐐 just like you......... Should there be any close relationship between Goats 🐐🐐🐐 and human being other than being use for Food.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:

Why will i want to Know an Unfortunate Animal like you...........shey you dey whine me Ni?? Why will i even be close to the last born in your family when he or she is a Goat 🐐 just like you......... Should there be any close relationship between Goats 🐐🐐🐐 and human being other than being use for Food.

I no dey cap plenty...
Since u are a dullard..
Look for any smart person u know, Let's place a price of 500k and get into science challenge....
Imagine me calling 500k for this kind person.
If it is sure for U, We can hit the moderators of this forum this afternoon. You go weep!!!
Eweeeeeeee!!! Because I dey follow u dey cap things for here You are a jackass!!!
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I no dey cap plenty...
Since u are a dullard..
Look for any smart person u know, Let's place a price of 500k and get into science challenge....
Imagine me calling 500k for this kind person.
If it is sure for U, We can hit the moderators of this forum this afternoon. You go weep!!!
Eweeeeeeee!!! Because I dey follow u dey cap things for here You are a jackass!!!

You don Vex abi?? Who get time to waste on a wasted Sperm like you........you think i will scoop so low to enter a Useless Challenge with Mumu Animal like you............. Carry that 500k of your to the Market and buy yourself a working Brain........it is you that have everything to prove, i have absolutely nothing to Prove.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:

You don Vex abi?? Who get time to waste on a wasted Sperm like you........you think i will scoop so low to enter a Useless Challenge with Mumu Animal like you............. Carry that 500k of your to the Market and buy yourself a working Brain........it is you that have everything to prove, i have absolutely nothing to Prove.

Yeah u have nothing to prove because u've be confirmed as a certified dunce in this forum by many.....Lmao
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Yeah u have nothing to prove because u've be confirmed as a certified dunce in this forum by many.....Lmao

You wey get everything to prove to me, is that why you have been barking Upandan dey follow me around ba?? Am sorry if i really hurt or bruise your Ego, can't help it.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:

You wey get everything to prove to me, is that why you have been barking Upandan dey follow me around ba?? Am sorry if i really hurt or bruise your Ego, can't help it.

Whenever I come on NL these days, I will first go about giving thumbs up to those with brain and then switch to the only brainless kid we all know here.....
Am just quoting u to to cover my free space...
Have made a good life but U...Omo I dey pity U o...
You are full grown dingbat...
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Whenever I come on NL these days, I will first go about giving thumbs up to those with brain and then switch to the only brainless kid we all know here.....
Am just quoting u to to cover my free space...
Have made a good life but U...Omo I dey pity U o...
You are full grown dingbat...

You are just quoting me because you are Jobless, you have no new and exciting activities going on for you, your Life is very boring and dull, you are Depressed.................i Know that you quoting me is a sort of Achievement for you here on Nairaland................you need an established person like me here to feel a sense of worth and Purpose online. At least i have made you Popular Small.................A small rat 🐀🐀 like you Ranting after an Almighty Acekid......... C'mon that's some good feeling for you abi?? Am still your Father in this Game.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:

You are just quoting me because you are Jobless, you have no new and exciting activities going on for you, your Life is very boring and dull, you are Depressed.................i Know that you quoting me is a sort of Achievement for you here on Nairaland................you need an established person like me here to feel a sense of worth and Purpose online. At least i have made you Popular Small.................A small rat 🐀🐀 like you Ranting after an Almighty Acekid......... C'mon that's some good feeling for you abi?? Am still your Father in this Game.

This dingbat thinks am in a competition with him...Lmao
I said it earlier that u can't stand the last born in my fam...oh u thought I was capping....??
How far I need a cleaner oh...pls apply!!!
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This dingbat thinks am in a competition with him...Lmao
I said it earlier that u can't stand the last born in my fam...oh u thought I was capping....??
How far I need a cleaner oh...pls apply!!!

Keep deceiving yourself acting Macho man................how can i be in a Competition with someone that claim to be very Educated yet act very foolish and Unwise?? Why not employ that your Last born you claim i can't stand to Clean your Brain for you...........You need someone to clean your dirty Brain not your House.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:

Keep deceiving yourself acting Macho man................how can i be in a Competition with someone that claim to be very Educated yet act very foolish and Unwise?? Why not employ that your Last born you claim i can't stand to Clean your Brain for you...........You need someone to clean your dirty Brain not your House.

A dingbat talking about brain?....Lmao
Now ask yourself what part of the brain deals with intelligent Oya check Google... Empty head...hahahaha
Reflect on your performance in school...You are a failure. Please apply for the job. But ensure u clean up before showing in my place.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

A dingbat talking about brain?....Lmao
Now ask yourself what part of the brain deals with intelligent Oya check Google... Empty head...hahahaha
Reflect on your performance in school...You are a failure. Please apply for the job. But ensure u clean up before showing in my place.

An Animal like you can't have a Place.........The only place fit for you is inside a goat 🐐 Cage, that's where your destiny belongs.........if me i apply for a job, you should endeavor to apply for Sense..............You really Lack it.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:

An Animal like you can't have a Place.........The only place fit for you is inside a goat 🐐 Cage, that's where your destiny belongs.........if me i apply for a job, you should endeavor to apply for Sense..............You really Lack it.

Why are u always sounding so hurt....
Imagining talking about destiny inside a cage....Lmao
I swear have made Ur situation worse...
But u can't be worse than u are are at the moment....Bobo u no know shingba....Empty head..hahahahahahaha
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Why are u always sounding so hurt....
Imagining talking about destiny inside a cage....Lmao
I swear have made Ur situation worse...
But u can't be worse than u are are at the moment....Bobo u no know shingba....Empty head..hahahahahahaha

I can't be hurt over an Unfortunate Asslicker Ranting..............You need me for Popularity which i have given you a tiny bit of it.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:

I can't be hurt over an Unfortunate Asslicker Ranting..............You need me for Popularity which i have given you a tiny bit of it.

You definitely must have lost so much weight....Hahahaha
The jackass who has no life doesn't want to submit himself to someone that would help him...
Please don't be scared.
Drop location and come along with Ur miserable friends. You will carry take away home. Useless boy....Hahahahaha
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You definitely must have lost so much weight....Hahahaha
The jackass who has no life doesn't want to submit himself to someone that would help him...
Please don't be scared.
Drop location and come along with Ur miserable friends. You will carry take away home. Useless boy....Hahahahaha

You keep trying to Woo me with Bribe...............you know what, i have given you enough Popularity............ Henceforth your Matter will be handled with emojis reply...............am too busy to be replying an Animal like you with Precious wordings again.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 11:20am On May 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

You keep trying to Woo me with Bribe...............you know what, i have given you enough Popularity............ Henceforth your Matter will be handled with emojis reply...............am too busy to be replying an Animal like you with Precious wordings again.

Please always make the last line funnier....
You are busy reminiscing on Ur miserable life....
Busy with low bank account...Dingbat....hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) / Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Running Cooking Test In The Kitchen / Peter Okoye Pictured With Eden Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.