Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana (44175 Views)

Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Lagos Corper Welcomes Davido To The Nysc Family and assures him of osun / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Please always make the last line funnier....
You are busy reminiscing on Ur miserable life....
Busy with low bank account...Dingbat....hahahaha

🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
This boy don jonz.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
This boy don jonz.

That is your Name; Jonzing Brain 🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

That is your Name; Jonzing Brain 🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆

Dingbat aren't u applying for the cleaning job again
I will double Ur pay...
U don too jonz... Buhahahahahahahaha
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 3:03am On May 19, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Dingbat aren't u applying for the cleaning job again
I will double Ur pay...
U don too jonz... Buhahahahahahahaha

Your Mumu Never Do🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆🤣🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆🤣🤣😆😂🤣😆😂😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:59am On May 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Your Mumu Never Do🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆🤣🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆🤣🤣😆😂🤣😆😂😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣

The day u will agree that u are dumb... That's d day u will start having little sense...
So u wanna train Ur future kids with this foolishness..hahahahahaha
Its appears like the cerebellum (little brain) has more space than the cerebrum in Ur brain. What a dunce!!! LMAO
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The day u will agree that u are dumb... That's d day u will start having little sense...
So u wanna train Ur future kids with this foolishness..hahahahahaha
Its appears like the cerebellum (little brain) has more space than the cerebrum in Ur brain. What a dunce!!! LMAO

🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆😆😂
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:11am On May 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆😆😂

Pretence!!!!.... LMAO.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Pretence!!!!.... LMAO.

You can keep Arguing with Emojis...........am too busy for now ok Small Goat 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣🤣😂😆😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 11:22am On May 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

You can keep Arguing with Emojis...........am too busy for now ok Small Goat 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣🤣😂😆😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆🤣😂

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2023
[quote author=Jozibrainz99 post=123232044][/quote]

😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂😆😂🤣😆
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂😆😂🤣😆
The mumu don run outta words....
Na emoji he dey use console himself now...
Eweeeeeeeee
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The mumu don run outta words....
Na emoji he dey use console himself now...
Eweeeeeeeee

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

What a stylish way to flee....LMAO
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

What a stylish way to flee....LMAO

I can't continue to make a Goat like you Popular............you need me more here on Nairaland.............So am giving you the Grace to Keep Arguing with my Emojis..........at least that's fair on my Side. This my Last Wordings to you..............Contend with my Emojis Ok.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

I can't continue to make a Goat like you Popular............you need me more here on Nairaland.............So am giving you the Grace to Keep Arguing with my Emojis..........at least that's fair on my Side. This my Last Wordings to you..............Contend with my Emojis Ok.

You are a certified dingbat...
A sore loser.....
Get out useless thing.....
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You are a certified dingbat...
A sore loser.....
Get out useless thing.....

😂🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😂🤣Why are you Angry??Well i don't Care, if you like use Vex jump enter Well, that's your Family Problem.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

😂🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😂🤣Why are you Angry??Well i don't Care, if you like use Vex jump enter Well, that's your Family Problem.

See werey wey wan flee dey talk about anger....
So u don begin type??
I swear u are too senseless and shameless...
After crying all day, You now want to talk about Ur family problem....
Omo you are a waste....A complete dunce...
No wonder, A lot of nairalanders sees u are a "THING"
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

See werey wey wan flee dey talk about anger....
So u don begin type??
I swear u are too senseless and shameless...
After crying all day, You now want to talk about Ur family problem....
Omo you are a waste....A complete dunce...
No wonder, A lot of nairalanders sees u are a "THING"

Why are crying all over your Write-up like dis?? At this rate you are going, pls don't go and commit Suicide oooo cos you re really sounding Suicidal.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

Why are crying all over your Write-up like dis?? At this rate you are going, pls don't go and commit Suicide oooo cos you re really sounding Suicidal.

Little brain...
I laugh so hard anytime u come here to type about someone crying...Very funny...is there no better way u can console Urself?
I can only get pissed if someone comes at me first....
I have frustrated Ur life to the extent that u stopped using smiley and u are now back to using words...
I will keep resetting Ur lost brain...Dingbat..
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Little brain...
I laugh so hard anytime u come here to type about someone crying...Very funny...is there no better way u can console Urself?
I can only get pissed if someone comes at me first....
I have frustrated Ur life to the extent that u stopped using smiley and u are now back to using words...
I will keep resetting Ur lost brain...Dingbat..
Hahahahahahahaha

This Dingbat word dey sweet you for mouth, 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😆😆😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆I just dey Laugh you............ You're desperately seeking my Attention.................I can see your life is not in order, you seeking my Validation on Nairaland abi?? You quoting me here somehow is adding meaning to your Life abi?? By the way you becoming very boring with your Replies 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Acekidc4 is known all over Nairaland, I can see why you are running after me.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 21, 2023
Acekidc4:

This Dingbat word dey sweet you for mouth, 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😆😆😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆I just dey Laugh you............ You're desperately seeking my Attention.................I can see your life is not in order, you seeking my Validation on Nairaland abi?? You quoting me here somehow is adding meaning to your Life abi?? By the way you becoming very boring with your Replies 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Acekidc4 is known all over Nairaland, I can see why you are running after me.

The bush cat is here again....LMAO
I thought they've treated your nervous disorder...
You are only regarded on NL as a dingbat....
I no even dey reason Ur matter again...
U just seem like a trash here...Some even called u a THING....Life of a shameless Kid...
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The bush cat is here again....LMAO
I thought they've treated your nervous disorder...
You are only regarded on NL as a dingbat....
I no even dey reason Ur matter again...
U just seem like a trash here...Some even called u a THING....Life of a shameless Kid...

Am not Surprised, you use dingbat words on all your comments on Nairaland...........yes na why you go reason my Matter, ah don give you new work to do......... I have sent you a good nemesis to Contend with...........Am too busy lately for an Unfortunate Asslicker Ranting Animal Like you.

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 21, 2023
Acekidc4:

Aremu Shayo Dingbat....

Useless boy...
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Aremu Shayo Dingbat....

Useless boy...

Is that all you can come up with.............Your Mumu is Top notch.
I feel for you............Lukuluku don Roast you Finish..........All you can reply him is the same gibberish you have been repeating to me.............I feel like crying for you.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 21, 2023
Acekidc4:

I feel for you............Lukuluku don Roast you Finish..........All you can reply him is the same gibberish you have been repeating to me.............I feel like crying for you.

I can't stop laughing at this fool....
Imagine this dingbat with low life sitting in one place to type whatever that comes to his head.
I know Ur type Aremu Shayo....
Do u even know am not your equal in anything...?
Omo see what social media has caused....
So an animal like this with nervous disorder would even have the mind to come on NL to display
Imagine this one that is tired of life....
U better stop this pretence so u would get help from me and some nairalanders.......
So someone has finally helped u with data and u'r here again with Ur irrational lines that consoles u and makes us feel less intimidated....
Link up with the moderators let's see if it's ur sure for U...
I am 100 percent sure I will give u something when I see U.
I know Ur type mumu....
Na Ur type person dey pity when them see u...
Big FOOL
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:52am On May 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

Lmao...No be on roast...u no see rust?? U be certified Mumu...Lukuluku wey don run....
Imagine comparing me with a father of 3 kids....
I come even they pity the old man.
Please remove Ur dirty bear and put in on that Ur skodo head...See as u be like Mumu
So u too na person papa...
Jeez na old people I just dey bash o...Hahahaha
Imagine how have been so disrespectful....Hahahaha.
Na no dey shame
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 12:08pm On May 22, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Lmao...No be on roast...u no see rust?? U be certified Mumu...Lukuluku wey don run....
Imagine comparing me with a father of 3 kids....
I come even they pity the old man.
Please remove Ur dirty bear and put in on that Ur skodo head...See as u be like Mumu
So u too na person papa...
Jeez na old people I just dey bash o...Hahahaha
Imagine how have been so disrespectful....Hahahaha.
Na no dey shame

You reply my Write up to you two times with different gibberish messages...........Is it that the same Nervous Disorder wey you Shout Upandan is already Affecting you Badly cos i don't see reason why you will be so so Nervous replying one message with Two replies........... Can't you see what you are doing to yourself............. You're Experiencing Traumatic Depression Over Somebody you don't Know and will never Know........ Continue finding me all over the Internet you hear...............Am your Worst Nightmare................I can bet you are always dreaming about Me........if you close eye, na me you dey see, you have drop your future and start following me Upandan.............I Really feel for People wey Birth you...............Iya ee ti fa be Joo na........ Chai............i feel for her.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

You reply my Write up to you two times with different gibberish messages...........Is it that the same Nervous Disorder wey you Shout Upandan is already Affecting you Badly cos i don't see reason why you will be so so Nervous replying one message with Two replies........... Can't you see what you are doing to yourself............. You're Experiencing Traumatic Depression Over Somebody you don't Know or will never Know........ Continue finding me all over the Internet you hear...............Am your Worst Nightmare................I can bet you are always dreaming about Me........if you close eye, na me you dey see, you have drop your future and start following me Upandan.............I Really feel for People wey Birth................Iya ee ti fa be Jo na....... Chai............i feel for her.

Aremo Shayoooooo. Hahahahahaha.
My apologies for the Insults.
I thought u were a kid based on Ur high level of immaturity.
Omo u are way too old for this thing u've been doing o..Omoooo see beard....See head!!!
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Aremo Shayoooooo. Hahahahahaha.
My apologies for the Insults.
I thought u were a kid based on Ur high level of immaturity.
Omo u are way too old for this thing u've been doing o..Omoooo see beard....See head!!!

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱Who told your Father that's the Name I use on Facebook cos obviously you're making fun of another Person thinking is me.....I will allow you to wallow in your self Pity...........I feel for you.............In your delusional life, you went looking for me all over the Internet............ Continue Ok, may you find what you are finding.🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Pictured With Eden Hazard / Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.