Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele (44982 Views)

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Shots Fired! See The Nasty Tweets Between Abike Dabiri & Isa Pantami / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Gilgil: 3:27am On Apr 26, 2023
Apparently, many Nigerians don't understand how to live in a civilised society, by your comments.

OGHENAOGIE:
go and beat her since she has put that idiot where he belongs... U think u are doing govt favor by paying tax which is ur compulsory obligation?? Like I said u do anyhow online u collect wotowoto
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by theredaddy: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2023
EmmyCC:

Small point and you start insults.

Now. It seems you are the person not being reasonable and understanding.

"We are going to rescue them by God's grace". That was her answer to "what plans is Nigeria making to rescue it's citizens...?"

But don't you think it could have been " We are making so so so and so plans and by so so so and so date they should be back by God's grace"
now did you spot the difference? As humans everything we do required God to succeed but God requires us to make an effort for him to bless.
So bro I never said don't involve God, just say you no reason my comment well.

you expect her to launch a video, showing map the evacuation envoy will use to take Nigerians out of Sudan, just to answer one boy that was properly trying to be savage on twitter.
As citizens all we need know is that the security agencies are aware and working on issues of concern, besides no law compels govt agencies to give you details of how they intend to go about their job, as long as they do it.

We are a religious country,you are the one making fire were there is no smoke .... if i tell my landlord i will pay my rent by God's grace does it mean i will go to bed n sleep all thru month without working.
My mechanic have use that word for me, by God's grace you will carry your car tomorrow .. does it mean he won't touch the car, make una dey think naw

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by ikpumbe(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2023
omoluka:

Bro, you too like long epistles grin, Yoruba hate on Igbo stops and ends on social media .
It stops and ends on social media??
Like seriously?

After what happened in Lagos physically?

Majority of them are threatened by igbos success
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by randymirrors(f): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2023
Corridon:
My would be wife is a good example of what a woman should be. She is a good role model to many women including your sisters. Many men enrolled their wives and sisters where she teaches them good manners. You can enroll your wife too for a one year crass course free of charge. She will come out a better woman that you'll be proud of.

Be deceiving yourself. Your wife teaches "manners" but obviously forgot to teach you some.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by randymirrors(f): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2023
Savage reply by Abike. Though the "Mr 83 followers" addition was low.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by randymirrors(f): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2023
Corridon:
I haven't seen a woman so uncouth, crass and mannerless than this Abike of a woman! Her parents failed to instill discipline on her right from childhood. One can only but imagine how mannerless her children will be. I really weep for her husband, that's if she has any. I give up on her.

The mannerisms you're demanding of Abike, is the same you lack! Ask your parents why?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Babastrong(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=Corridon post=122735371]I haven't seen a woman so uncouth, crass and mannerless than this Abike of a woman! Her parents failed to instill discipline on her right from childhood. One can only but imagine how mannerless her children will be. I really weep for her husband, that's if she has any. I give up on her. [ Abike's manner is 90% better than the so called obidients. Their parents didn't try for them in term of discipline.]
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by ValeeLove(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:
Beware of people that called God all the time...they are obviously calling his name in vain.

The time u are supposed to take actions like other nations are doing,u are calling God's names for being lazy,stupid and incompetent.
una don come again. Every nation, even the most successful and developed all have religions and believe in the spirit realm. But una go dey form unnecessary wokeness.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Nice2023(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
ValeeLove:
una don come again. Every nation, even the most successful and developed all have religions and believe in the spirit realm. But una go dey form unnecessary wokeness.

I stand by what I said.

Any man or woman who calls the name of the Lord randomly without any iota of respect has the tendency to lie.

Most of them u see that always say,i swear to God,I swear to this are criminals,in fact,I dont take them serious.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by OloyeVIII: 8:42pm On May 01, 2023
IrawoKross:

Check in to rehab for relapse
Get busy, get productive, time na money
Keep yo sh!t to yo farking self! don't farking try this sh!t with me..
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Gilgil: 11:12am On May 11, 2023
My tax is my obligation.

It is equally the obligation of the people that it feeds to serve us and respect us.

That's how a democratic government works. Just that many Nigerians are too poor in mind to understand this.

Just take a moment and imagine this same scenario in the UK or US we emulate, and frankly ask yourself if she won't resign at the least?

OGHENAOGIE:
go and beat her since she has put that idiot where he belongs... U think u are doing govt favor by paying tax which is ur compulsory obligation?? Like I said u do anyhow online u collect wotowoto

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Inspects Underground Pedestrian Tunnel In Kano (Photos) / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.