Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele (44948 Views)

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Shots Fired! See The Nasty Tweets Between Abike Dabiri & Isa Pantami / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2023
Mindlog:
She is a public servant and so unprofessional of her.
So a public servant should be a refuse dump abi? Stop acting hypocritical please.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Abike Dabiri is a disgrace to her office but she'll never listen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Olumeme: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2023
This things always surprise me.
Why would a public official throw insults like a toddler?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by FILEBE(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2023
Alike Dabiri of NTA then, always an awe to watch . What happened to her now? Politics and power can truly change someone . Whoever in Nigeria has gotten into power and still retained his/her "good" behavior deserves to be studied.

I mean, you don't have to attack his person. You are a public figure. You could even reply in a mature way that will shut up critics .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by SeriouslySense(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2023
I am not surprised, she is the pretending type. Now she is exchanging words with a young man on twitter.

Not every thing that glitters is gold, i remember what seems like humble beginnings, but all that is irrelevant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
Then accept my sympathy for your lack of sense. Onye nzunzu.
if I report you now, you'll say the moderators are biased. Very arrogant but quick to cry foul. I'm not your mate, go learn manners. Small boy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Obaaderemi2: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2023
FILEBE:
Alike Dabiri of NTA then, always an awe to watch . What happened to her now?
That's the same question I'm asking? She was good and classy in those days at NTA. If a public officer talked this way in some developed country she would have to resign. Raab's offense in UK was bullying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by RomanGreen: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2023
Draslo:

If we check your wife now, e go be another story.

She replied him exactly as she should. She initially replied him well even explaining that countries far superior are prioritizing diplomats and their families in very 'complex and rapid' operations. She even prayed that they would be home safely. The guy deflected her prayer. Na them go still dey attribute God to PO because their pastor said it. Spits!

How you people celebrate mediocrity and insensitivity is the reason why Nigeria can not move forward, you lots smacks of selfishness. This woman is supposed to be the face of the Nigerian govt right? Oh and some people are already calling for her to be appointed as foreign affairs minister, such disgrace. Yet you wonder why Nigerians are treated poorly in foreign lands when her leaders can not comport themselves. Shame on you people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Lama70(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2023
Draslo:

She replied him exactly as she should. She initially replied him well even explaining that countries far superior are prioritizing diplomats and their families in very 'complex and rapid' operations. She even prayed that they would be home safely. The guy deflected her prayer. Na them go still dey attribute God to PO because their pastor said it. Spits!

God bless you!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by LagosEmir: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2023
seunmsg:
Gbasgbos and nothing else. That’s how we roll on Twitter street. Kudos to Aunty Abike Dabiri for putting that uncouth obedient in his place.
I thought you guys said that Obidients are only Igbos

The guy she replied is a full fledged Yoruba boy and he did well to remind abike odebiri that Buhari didn't employ "The grace of God" to do the job .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by udemzyudex(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
I haven't seen a woman so uncouth, crass and mannerless than this Abike of a woman! Her parents failed to instill discipline on her right from childhood. One can only but imagine how mannerless her children will be. I really weep for her husband that's if she has any. I give up on her.

Most times it has nothing to do with parents.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
if I report you now, you'll say the moderators are biased. Very arrogant but quick to cry fowl. I'm not your mate, go learn manners. Small boy
Just shut up you mannerless woman. I'll be 90 in October so respect your elder.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Bahamas95(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2023
It's so annoying whenever devilish Nigerian politicians involve God in politics..... Instead of them to do their job dem go dey blow grammar.

Very useless people!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by VTJN(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Lol

Abike no dey ever gree grin
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2023
Saying God's grace is totally inorder only when u are going to get up ur ass and do something about it also.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Jogs1900: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2023
Madam Abike na mama kofosi ooo..
Ndi 83 followers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by norblinks(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2023
May they All return home safely.

By The Grace of I will find a buyer today

Please check out this laptop for Sharp Sharp deal

https://www.nairaland.com/7664042/dell-latitude-7390-auction
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Rahkman: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
I haven't seen a woman so uncouth, crass and mannerless than this Abike of a woman! Her parents failed to instill discipline on her right from childhood. One can only but imagine how mannerless her children will be. I really weep for her husband that's if she has any. I give up on her.
na like this most old yoruba women dey very vulgar and ratchet, that's why their men flee from them

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2023
udemzyudex:

Most times it has nothing to do with parents.
Her parents failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Patrioticman007(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Parachoko:
Wotowoto grin

May we NEVER LABOR IN VAIN, Amin.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by FILEBE(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Draslo:

She should have just ignored him. She has made her point and it is quite commendable . She should just look away and pass for the sake of her office.
I know she is human but for the office she holds, she is limited .

If Buhari replies to every insults he gets, what will that make him?

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Rahkman:
na like this most old yoruba women very vulgar and ratchet, that's why their men flee from them
No wonder.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2023
If u no respect people's idea, believe, opinion, if dem use ur head break coconut, there is no need to waste a bandage on it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by sonature1: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2023
This woman is extremely petty!

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by VTJN(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2023
Olumeme:
This things always surprise me.
Why would a public official throw insults like a toddler?
why would a sane and well brought up adult insult his/her leaders? You are eligible to call out your leaders for accountability irrespective of tribe, religious or political affiliation et al. Not throwing tantrums and expect them to keep mute. No one has the monopoly of wawulence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by GeneralPula: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2023

I like the response!

The tweeter user is another Emeka impersonating Yoruba..

I’m Glad Abike was able to spot that..

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Dino Melaye With Ajufo, Steve / Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa / Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.