Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele (44978 Views)

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Shots Fired! See The Nasty Tweets Between Abike Dabiri & Isa Pantami / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by tunapawizzy: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
I haven't seen a woman so uncouth, crass and mannerless than this Abike of a woman! Her parents failed to instill discipline on her right from childhood. One can only but imagine how mannerless her children will be. I really weep for her husband that's if she has any. I give up on her.
Ikorodu ladies are largely an embodiment of all you put up there.....uncouth, crass and mannerless Of course there are exceptions
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by harmonyglobal: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Did you appoint or elect him in the present maladministration of Apc and Buhari Or does he hold any position in the present maladministration for him to call God?
Oh
I understand
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Skyciel: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mindlog:
She is a public servant and so unprofessional of her.
So what? Because she's a public servant she should swallow the insult? Respect is reciprocal. Not everybody have thick skin for insults.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Hpesoj: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
Draslo:

If we check your wife now, e go be another story.

She replied him exactly as she should. She initially replied him well even explaining that countries far superior are prioritizing diplomats and their families in very 'complex and rapid' operations. She even prayed that they would be home safely. The guy deflected her prayer. Na them go still dey attribute God to PO because their pastor said it. Spits!

It's obvious you didn't read before submitting your comment. Abike was responding to Bulama's tweet about British government evacuating the diplomats. It was after the guy asked whether it's God's grace that employed them that she went wild. In whole honesty, there's nothing wrong in what the guy posted. It high time we start taking responsibility instead of pushing everything to God.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by slivertongue: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
I haven't seen a woman so uncouth, crass and mannerless than this Abike of a woman! Her parents failed to instill discipline on her right from childhood. One can only but imagine how mannerless her children will be. I really weep for her husband that's if she has any. I give up on her.

He said nothing wrong.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Tinubuderanged: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Descendants of Escobar.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Hpesoj: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I love this woman already . Giddem wotowoto as they disguise Kom your way. She was even trying to be civil but the idiot displayed mannerlesness. The best way to handle trolls and arrogant people on social media is to return the energy. Somebody should help us tell them Igboro ti daru

How was she trying to be civil? I guess civility now have a different meaning. Bulama reported about British's evacuation of diplomats, Abike promised to bring everybody home in a bid to downplay the evacuation of British diplomats. Next she ended it with by God's grace. Another person asked if it's God's grace that employed them she then went wild. I wonder if that's being civil.

Well, I'm not surprised, with your history on Nairaland, civility is definitely alien to you.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by ogundeleai(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
My would be wife is a good example of what a woman should be. She is a good role model to many women including your sisters. Many men enrolled their wives and sisters where she teaches them good manners. You can enroll your wife too for a one year crass course free of charge. She will come out a better woman that you'll be proud of.
This place is exclusive to serious couple not indolent barcelor.. O-ya commot here
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by onuman: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
This Dabiri Abike reminds one of Benazir Bhutto.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by MasterTeeUSA: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
and yet one politician ran to a man of God shouting YES DADDY. I guess that is excellent leadership. She responded well, because I have come to understand Nigerians understand one language...public embarrassment. Na so one tenant move into one of my Dad's apartment that was not assigned and sublet his own...even though his money was past due and late even on the apartment assigned to him. Lawyer was saying rubbish that we need a court order...the moment he was visited and publicly embarrassed, he paid and begged. Sadly we have gotten to that point in the society now where people act and chat stupidly. Sadly the same people will worship on Sunday or Friday or claim they want a New Nigeria

superlanny:
No government official should ever use prayers or the name of the Lord or Allah to cover or justify their cluelessness and incompetence. It is myopic and nonsensical when excellent leadership, accountability and patriotism is obviously lacking in our so called politicians. Her reply sounded immature for a high level official, they must learn to tolerate criticisms.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by onuman: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
"Maybe that is why you have remained stagnant and un progressive , retrogressively “ disobedient “, and laboring in vain because all you ve ever laid your hands on is by the grace of the devil you worship . Mr 83 followers" ----- Dabiri.

STINKS.

Unimaginable this is coming from a woman's heart.
EVIL MINDSET.
PITY THE MAN THIS WOMAN SHARES FAMILY WITH.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
tunapawizzy:

Ikorodu ladies are largely an embodiment of all you put up there.....uncouth, crass and mannerless Of course there are exceptions
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by zinaunreal(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nicenixon:
Shut the Bleep up, even your almighty America's politicians do say "God bless America".

Shut your vulture mouth local foul that worship white religion. They say God bless America when they need to not everytime a serious problem need to be solved ASAP mumu mumu mumu from backyard. This country has remained stagnant because of rubbish mentality like yours . I'm very sure you voted for Tinubu
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by greatiyk4u(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
seunmsg:
Gbasgbos and nothing else. That’s how we roll on Twitter street. Kudos to Aunty Abike Dabiri for putting that uncouth obedient in his place.

So we should expect more of this?
Agberotocracy is here but temporary
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by JOemmy(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
She is tinibu's product what do you expect?
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by bayplus: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:

She has a right to reply. Those who hide behind keyboard to insult people old enough to be their mother are d uncouth. I wonder how hold you are. She has shown repeatedly that mannerless children of hate will not insult her and go free. That is her own style. By d way, we have a whole lame duck minister of foreign affairs (Onyema) who should be doing d evacuation job but d haters will not call him out.

If you do not see what is wrong with d idiot who insulted her, and all you can do is to rush here to type rubbish about her, perhaps you are not different from him.

Just because she is a government official who is doing her best to help, does not mean any mannerless kids should insult her.
We know some do not regard respect as big deal in their culture.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You are the one defending rascality. We are not defending the guy, what we pointed out is that public servants should show restraint! So if a madman insults you you will stay there and be insulting him back? That would make people think the two of you are the same. You ignore him.
a madman shouldn't have access to social media a madman should be in a psychiatric home... Iu are defending rascality... So if u see abike cos u are angry at her u ll hit her then they ll leave u cos na public servant abi?? If u Insult me I ll Insult back on social media simple...
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
This one pain you my guy. grin
pain oshi idiot...
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
bayplus:

She has a right to reply. Those who hide behind keyboard to insult people old enough to be their mother are d uncouth. I wonder how hold you are. She has shown repeatedly that mannerless children of hate will not insult her and go free. That is her own style. By d way, we have a whole lame duck minister of foreign affairs (Onyema) who should be doing d evacuation job but d haters will not call him out.

If you do not see what is wrong with d idiot who insulted her, and all you can do is to rush here to type rubbish about her, perhaps you are not different from him.

Just because she is a government official who is doing her best to help, does not mean any mannerless kids should insult her.
We know some do not regard respect as big deal in their culture.
CONCLUSION: You huffed, Puffed, but at the end, You said nothing.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Obaaderemi2: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
a madman shouldn't have access to social media a madman should be in a psychiatric home... Iu are defending rascality... So if u see abike cos u are angry at her u ll hit her then they ll leave u cos na public servant abi?? If u Insult me I ll Insult back on social media simple...
If you insult me I will ignore you. That's how mature people behave, especially leaders. wink
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Obaaderemi2: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
CONCLUSION: You huffed, Puffed, but at the end, You said nothing.
grin Exactly. The "huff and puff" part is hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
grin Exactly. The "huff and puff" part is hilarious.
My guy you dey code things! Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Mirakle69: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
I haven't seen a woman so uncouth, crass and mannerless than this Abike of a woman! Her parents failed to instill discipline on her right from childhood. One can only but imagine how mannerless her children will be. I really weep for her husband, that's if she has any. I give up on her.

Is Kemi Olunyolo and Lauretta Onochie jokes to you?? grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
If you insult me I will ignore you. That's how mature people behave, especially leaders. wink
online if u do werey u see werey offline I can ignore
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Gilgil: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yes, they say, “Gid bless America”, but with results from their hard work.

Your own is gods grace with no result and no hard work.

Abeg shift

Nicenixon:
Shut the Bleep up, even your almighty America's politicians do say "God bless America".
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Gilgil: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
She is being fed with my tax and she is not doing her job.

If she didn’t want criticism for non-performance, she shouldn’t have gone for the job.

OGHENAOGIE:
professionalism my ass... Pple should stop Insulting abike online... Or social media she is human ok... Stop defending rascality of toxic pple..
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Obaaderemi2: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
online if u do werey u see werey offline I can ignore
Ok. Kudos to you.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Exceed15: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Draslo:

If we check your wife now, e go be another story.

She replied him exactly as she should. She initially replied him well even explaining that countries far superior are prioritizing diplomats and their families in very 'complex and rapid' operations. She even prayed that they would be home safely. The guy deflected her prayer. Na them go still dey attribute God to PO because their pastor said it. Spits!

You re condemning the guy for being concerned about trapped Nigerians there? Cover ur face with shame
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by irunokoisawerey: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yay yay....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! grin grin grin Finish him!... Fatality!... mortal kombat hehehehehe... this woman badt gan o... see brutality... she savage die... she sound like all those lekki oga madam... deir mouth ehn... e no good at all... no go talk anyhow to people o... no be only you get bad mouth... hehehehehe... the dude go don cry tire hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Gilgil:
She is being fed with my tax and she is not doing her job.

If she didn’t want criticism for non-performance, she shouldn’t have gone for the job.

go and beat her since she has put that idiot where he belongs... U think u are doing govt favor by paying tax which is ur compulsory obligation?? Like I said u do anyhow online u collect wotowoto
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by FILEBE(m): 12:33am On Apr 26, 2023
Nicenixon:
This is where individual differences come in, the way we react to things differ and majority of people criticising her will do worst if they happen to be in her shoes. Hypocrites everywhere, why are people not criticising minister of foreign affairs or Nigeria ambassador to Sudan?, At least Abike is still addressing the issue why those nincompoops kept quiet till now.

That was why I said if not for anything but for the office she holds. She is human to react. Yes, she does this almost every time. It will be better she doesn't reply . Now, the insults overshadows all good she said in the post
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by EmmyCC: 2:07am On Apr 26, 2023
theredaddy:

What exactly is wrong or bad about involving God, why not follow up on what is really happening in Sudan and tell us why it won't require Gods grace for Nigerians where UK & US citizens are stranded.

Peter Obi and obedience have shown they can never be objective and reasonable in any situations, Khartoum is the capital with int'l airport and that is where the war is happening, so how do you expect govt to convey citizens scattered across sudan to the airport, the shortest drive by road takes 21hrs plus to ethiopia

How do you convey 3000 people through a war zone without God's grace undecided why can't Obi and his children ever have sense
Small point and you start insults.

Now. It seems you are the person not being reasonable and understanding.

"We are going to rescue them by God's grace". That was her answer to "what plans is Nigeria making to rescue it's citizens...?"

But don't you think it could have been " We are making so so so and so plans and by so so so and so date they should be back by God's grace"
now did you spot the difference? As humans everything we do required God to succeed but God requires us to make an effort for him to bless.
So bro I never said don't involve God, just say you no reason my comment well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu / Fire Guts Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.