Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele (44878 Views)

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Shots Fired! See The Nasty Tweets Between Abike Dabiri & Isa Pantami / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Nicenixon: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
zinaunreal:
She should do her damn job and leave God's grace out of it. God is the most merciful and gracious and there is no need shouting everywhere about it . She can do that in her bedroom every morning and stop bieng hypocritical . Do your job
Shut the Bleep up, even your almighty America's politicians do say "God bless America".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Orinechi: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
I haven't seen a woman so uncouth, crass and mannerless than this Abike of a woman! Her parents failed to instill discipline on her right from childhood. One can only but imagine how mannerless her children will be. I really weep for her husband that's if she has any. I give up on her.
Are ur children mannered? That is if u have any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The logistics of gathering and then moving 3000 civilians through a warzone to a safe zone by road will require something on the order of a miracle.
Shouldn't the rigorous and complex retrieval method be used for all?
cry

Nawa ooo
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by hssd8nland: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
superlanny:
No government official should ever use prayers or the name of the Lord or Allah to cover or justify their cluelessness and incompetence. It is myopic and nonsensical when excellent leadership, accountability and patriotism is obviously lacking in our so called politicians. Her reply sounded immature for a high level official, they must learn to tolerate criticisms.
I don't blame you , most of you have no idea or clue , how foreign relations work....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by VTJN(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nicenixon:
Nigerians are frustrating, they are attacking because she is even trying to address the issue, what about the ministry of foreign affairs or Nigeria ambassador to Sudan?
I am a Nigerian. I am not happy with almost everything happening in my country. I'm saddened seeing graduates littered the street unemployed, which I'm inclusive. Things are hard for average Nigerians no doubt. Nonetheless, that doesn't mean i should go about social space throwing all form of shades to any opinions that doesn't suit me.

It is well.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Obaaderemi2: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
it's social media... If u want respect give respect it's simple... She did well only gutter pple ll support the idiot who came for her when she even explain properly
Nobody knows the specimen she was replying but SHE is a federal minister. Professionalism out the window.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Everlastingson:

Abike Dabiri has shown time and again that she's a crude, cantankerous, foolish Yoruba woman. An illiterate petty trader in a local village market is better than her. Very uncouth and shamelessly unruly. She doesn't even remember she's a govt official who must stomach some level of criticism. This woman's disgusting attitude is a microcosm and mirror image of the Buhari/ APC govt. Have you ever heard APC caution her for being tetchy and peevish. It's in their(APC) character.

Bro you said everything. That woman is everything wrong with this failed regime.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by dododawa1: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nawaoooooo for govt officers
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by LivingSage: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Grandma is who you're weeping for her husband.

What an insolence Mabizeka angry
Corridon:
I haven't seen a woman so uncouth, crass and mannerless than this Abike of a woman! Her parents failed to instill discipline on her right from childhood. One can only but imagine how mannerless her children will be. I really weep for her husband that's if she has any. I give up on her.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Greatness21(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So a public servant should be a refuse dump abi? Stop acting hypocritical please.
You are becoming a nuisance on this forum. Mynd44 is covering you by deleting most of your comment. Seun, please be informed
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Juju70(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tareq1105:

I'm a government officer and I'll do same to uncultured children who lacked home training.

That does not show maturity! When they go low you go high or get dragged in the mud and that's where she is now!
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by gawu1: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
EKONGKING:
Another IPOB guy masquerading as yoruba .

Why can't these guys be proud of themselves ,why inferiority complex.
Hahahaha grin grin grin
You also spotted the Igbo from the head
The moment I saw the head I knew too that he was one of the headless mobs masquerading as Yoruba.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by nedekid: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
IamDietiesGod:
This woman no get joy rara grin. Abike is not ur typical "old" generation's politician or social media users. No room to let anything slides.
Guess when we get to a point where politicians are properly elected, know they will go to the polls every 4 years and will be answerable to the electorate for their actions, they and their appointees will be better mannered.
Go check out the UK minister that resigned last week over being high headed.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by NorthernersSuck: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:

She started prostitution at tender age, that's the reason she refused to control herself in public
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Cromagnon: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
yes you have
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
NorthernersSuck:

She started prostitution at tender age, that's the reason she refused to control herself in public
I don't doubt this.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
LivingSage:

I won't take you serious until I eat that fruit.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Cromagnon: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
The comment she replied to, was it an insultive comment?

Stop defending rubbish.
see ehn
Our ppl like uncouth women
See who they vote for in big brother everytime
The woman with least home training
We need a plan b for development
It is not the present crop of leaders
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Cromagnon: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Another bigot incharge of sensitive ministry or intending to

The bst should know she is a government official and the people she is insulting are paying her salary
You don't pay anything
Stop deceiving yourself
She takes her salary whether you like it or not
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Enemyofpeace: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
By God's grace is even better, na dat insha Allah go vex me
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Thegamingorca(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tareq1105:

I'm a government officer and I'll do same to uncultured children who lacked home training.

Who the fxck do you think you are to be granted recognition? grin

See as he talk am, like say hin office carry weight pass the shugabankasar ministry of diaspora affairs
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
LivingSage:

So you are a man?
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by LivingSage: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Get job first with your biochem certificate sad
Corridon:
I won't take you serious until I eat that fruit.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Elliotg: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
LagosEmir:

I thought you guys said that Obidients are only Igbos

The guy she replied is a full fledged Yoruba boy and he did well to remind abike odebiri that Buhari didn't employ "The grace of God" to do the job .
APC is now a cult. If you don't join them then you are an outcast. It doesn't matter which region you come from. If you like be Buhari papa or Tinubu papa,once you go against them then you are an enemy.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
LivingSage:
Get job first with your biochem certificate sad
So I'm talking with a man like me?
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by LivingSage: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Getat and stop asking silly question.

You have no respect for married women sad
Corridon:
So I'm talking with a man like me?
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
LivingSage:
Getat and stop asking silly question.

You have no respect for married women sad
So you are married to your fellow man?
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by idonhammer: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
You mean her ugly children, they will look so ugly like their mama.

Corridon:
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
idonhammer:
You mean her ugly children, they will look so ugly like their mama.

With bad character too.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by kcbaba007: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
seunmsg:
Gbasgbos and nothing else. That’s how we roll on Twitter street. Kudos to Aunty Abike Dabiri for putting that uncouth obedient in his place.

Uncouth for asking her to do her job and leave God out of her imcomsitencies and incompetence...... May it never be good for anyone that'll see something good and support bad, may it never be good for all those that put Nigerians through this suffering, and may it never be good for their supporters

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Elliotg: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
VTJN:
why would a sane and well brought up adult insult his/her leaders? You are eligible to call out your leaders for accountability irrespective of tribe, religious or political affiliation et al. Not throwing tantrums and expect them to keep mute. No one has the monopoly of wawulence
And what did the young man do differently? What is wrong in telling her that prayers only will not get these things done? She was employed to be able to make predictions and analyse trends and moods. Every time, she is waiting for the big countries to make move before she take action, which most time would be too late. Before the war started to get tough, a wise person would have easily analysed the situation and sounded the alarm for her citizens to take precaution or start evacuation. She doesn't have to wait for the US and the UK's to start evacuation before she does.
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by LivingSage: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
You're poking sweetpl..../Goodla....
U think sey nah she get that front sad
Dey play
Corridon:
So you are married to your fellow man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust / Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.