Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,753 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele (44952 Views)

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Shots Fired! See The Nasty Tweets Between Abike Dabiri & Isa Pantami / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Pandev(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
Then accept my sympathy for your lack of sense. Onye nzunzu.
omo, the thing dey pain you. Sorry, you still have a very long way to go. You go wail tire cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by pek(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
calling her by her nane Abike alone tells me where you come from wink

She is not a Bastard, she is from Lagos and we do not gba gbere from those Prof Soludo, Anambra state Governor, refered as badly raised children by irresponsible Igbo parents.
Pls, what should he call her?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Eriokanmi: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2023
superlanny:
No government official should ever use prayers or the name of the lord or Allah to cover or justify their cluelessness and incompetence. It is myopic and nonsensical when excellent leadership, accountability and patriotism is obviously lacking in our so called politicians. Her reply sounded immature for a high level official, they must learn to tolerate criticisms.
Expect her likes in Tinubu's government as we have where in Lagos. Half-baked, propagandists and primitive individuals. I watched it on BBC last night where nationals of those countries were being evacuated, taking advantage of the cease-fire corridor created. Our government is so myopic. I remember Ukraine scenario. Nigeria is always a late comer. See as our people dey suffer , even till date, some resorted to leaving for a neighbouring countries themselves after waiting vainly for our government to come to their rescue in Ukraine. You destroyed our education but our youths still strived to move forward by going to an ordinary Sudan to study yet, you're unable to bring them home. Whose fault ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Parachoko: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Patrioticman007:

May we NEVER LABOR IN VAIN, Amin.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by ikpumbe(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Allen Onyema, CEO of Air Peace has sent his pilots, crew and plane to War Torn Sudan to evacuate stranded Nigerians.

I mentioned the people he deployed on the mission and not just the plane to help you understand the risk involved in such evacuation operation. Allen Onyema is risking the lives of his people to save the lives of others. Anything can happen in this evacuation operation, but we hope everything goes well.

I wish I could put a full stop to this post here but No, there's more we need to learn...

We just Emerged from a tribally and religiously divided election. It was so bad that people from a particular tribe were hunted down to their place of business and violently harrassed, their shops burnt down and their lives endangered. While this was going on, I wept because I knew that a day shall come when Nigerians shall cry for help and the help may only come from that same tribe that we hate with passion. That day is here.

The Nigerians stranded in Sudan are from another part of Nigeria and the help they needed came from the hated part of Nigeria. Let this humble all of us. Hate nobody. Stop the tribalism. You need me, I need you. Okon needs Abubakar, Segun needs Nnamdi, Mary needs Aisha, And vice versa.

You may win the presidency while I control the economy. You need me and I need you. Your Candidate may win the gubernatorial seat while I have the ideas and contacts to develop the state, you need me, I need you.

Allen Onyema is proof that Nigeria can work if we throw away tribalism and hold each other's hands in difficult times.

My name is Charles Awuzie and I personally thank Allen Onyema for his kind gesture. I hope this helps to heal Nigeria .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by VaderQuibot: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Diligent1(f): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2023
Mindlog:
She is a public servant and so unprofessional of her.
She is a public servant doesn't mean you should rubbish her at your will.
Respect is reciprocal, if you don't respect me, I wouldn't respect you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by pek(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
if I report you now, you'll say the moderators are biased. Very arrogant but quick to cry fowl. I'm not your mate, go learn manners. Small boy
"foul*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Corridon: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2023
Pandev:
omo, the thing dey pain you. Sorry, you still have a very long way to go. You go wail tire cheesy
See his teeth

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by pek(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2023
Diligent1:

She is a public servant doesn't mean you should rubbish her at your will.
Respect is reciprocal, if you don't respect me, I wouldn't respect you.
Did the man insult her? Even if he did, her reply was too rude. Very unbecoming of a public servant.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by IrawoKross: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don't roll with your likes please, stop quoting me kos I don't quote you and stop your manipulative games with me, if your numerous Monikas are being banned then change your ways. Stop following my conversation with people everywhere, take your toxicity far from me. From allardyc to this one, to playmker to all your Jason's account. Please stay away from me, I don't wish to engage you on anything.
You are very silly. So I am everyone who has tormented you here before right? You keep thinking everyone is slow like you. Wait for your ban

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Rahkman: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2023
VTJN:
why would a sane and well brought up adult insult his/her leaders? You are eligible to call out your leaders for accountability irrespective of tribe, religious or political affiliation et al. Not throwing tantrums and expect them to keep mute. No one has the monopoly of wawulence
Where's the insult on the tweet? Yoruba women are always insultive and razz just like black American women always vulgar

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Boyooosa(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2023
She tried to contend with Uk...the greatest height of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by superCleanworks(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2023
Draslo:

If we check your wife now, e go be another story.

She replied him exactly as she should. She initially replied him well even explaining that countries far superior are prioritizing diplomats and their families in very 'complex and rapid' operations. She even prayed that they would be home safely. The guy deflected her prayer. Na them go still dey attribute God to PO because their pastor said it. Spits!

She was trying to play the cheap religion card but He rightly pointed out that WE DID NOT ELECT OR APPOINT PRAYERS AND GOD into office.
Next thing she labelled him a devil worshipper just because he refused to chew on her hook? Like she is more religious that anyone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Chucks13: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2023
superlanny:
No government official should ever use prayers or the name of the lord or Allah to cover or justify their cluelessness and incompetence. It is myopic and nonsensical when excellent leadership, accountability and patriotism is obviously lacking in our so called politicians. Her reply sounded immature for a high level official, they must learn to tolerate criticisms.

Na wah ooo so nothing in life someone will do that will pleases you especially you obi gang? What is wrong with Abike response?

Nigerians complains too much, Ibb na complain, Abacha na complain, obj was there na complain, Gej came na complain, buhari na complain even if angel rule Nigeria its still going to be a complain.

The same Govt went to Libya and brought our people back, they went Ukraine to brought our people back home now this is happening and they are trying to avoid lost of life and bring them all home safely yet it is still a complain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by RulerIAm(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Did you really type this? I weep for everything that has to do with you.
Draslo:

If we check your wife now, e go be another story.

She replied him exactly as she should. She initially replied him well even explaining that countries far superior are prioritizing diplomats and their families in very 'complex and rapid' operations. She even prayed that they would be home safely. The guy deflected her prayer. Na them go still dey attribute God to PO because their pastor said it. Spits!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by VTJN(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Rahkman:
Where's the insult on the tweet? Yoruba women are always insultive and razz just like black American women always vulgar
Majority of uncouth troll on Twitter are Obidients and we all know the region that constitute the highest numbers of Obidients according to the outcome of 2023 presidential election by each region

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by MrAgbako: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Abike match IPOB hateful lots energy for energy 😂

Abike been opening obidiiiots brains and installing sense into it 😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by RulerIAm(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
The comment she replied to, was it an insultive comment?

Stop defending rubbish.
thank u jor! There was no insult in that response at all.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Goodday90(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2023
So These are the brains tinubu want to use to make Nigeria great?
Very unprofessional and thuggish

Tuuaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by MrColdsweat: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2023
Imagine a public servant.

APC is the worst thing to happen to this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by RulerIAm(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Just calling her by her nane Abike alone tells me where you come from wink

She is not a Bastard, she is from Lagos and we do not gba gbere from those Prof Soludo, Anambra state Governor, refered as badly raised children by irresponsible Igbo parents.
wetin Dem suppose call her? We de call Buhari by his name, Trump by his name so na who remain?! Understand ur sef abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by zinaunreal(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2023
She should do her damn job and leave God's grace out of it. God is the most merciful and gracious and there is no need shouting everywhere about it . She can do that in her bedroom every morning and stop bieng hypocritical . Do your job

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by hmohammed(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2023
I like the response
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by AMI3(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2023
EKONGKING:
Another IPOB guy masquerading as yoruba .

Why can't these guys be proud of themselves ,why inferiority complex.
Da owo uyeneke ata ifiok

Everybody is ipob. U better open ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Ellasure: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
My would be wife is a good example of what a woman should be. She is a good role model to many women including your sisters. Many men enrolled their wives and sisters where she teaches them good manners. You can enroll your wife too for a one year crass course free of charge. She will come out a better woman that you'll be proud f.

can you teach a woman lessons better than her mother? women are naturally reverting to the knowledge of their mothers like it or not.

back to the subject of abike dabiri and the accusser. Abike s first response was to a serious minded person but when she perceived that it was somebody that was looking for abuse she dashed him one.

so it was one one in football parlance, a draw. nairabet should pay.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by Mbenny(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2023
grin grin grin ;DMr 83 followers
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by OloyeVIII: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I love this woman already . Giddem wotowoto as they disguise Kom your way. She was even trying to be civil but the idiot displayed mannerlesness. The best way to handle trolls and arrogant people on social media is to return the energy. Somebody should help us tell them Igboro ti daru
>: What is this?
Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by moshino(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2023
superlanny:
they must learn to tolerate criticisms.

Sadly, they're not capable of learning anything, they lack the humility, maturity and mental capacity required for learning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by GloriousGbola: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2023
superlanny:

attached is a map of sudan.

there are over 5000 nigerians stranded in sudan.

because they are students, they are scattered across the country. they are not diplomats at the embassy in kharotum, or multinational workers whose employers have contingency plans

the airport is in khartoum and is a complete no go area as the fighting is in khartoum.

in the best of situations, you try to get the citizens to a safe zone after which you evacuate by air. there is no safe zone in sudan right now, and there are over 5000 students in different universities

assuming you can even get half of those students , that is a convoy of 20 buses in a warzone trying to make it to the border. where are you going to get 20 to 50 buses especially as you are competing with the brits who have 3000 stranded?

The distance between Chad and Khartoum is 1448 km. The road distance is 2480.3 km.
The distance between Khartoum and Egypt is 1237 km. The road distance is 2046.8 km.
driving distance between Khartoum to Ethiopia is 1467 km. It takes approximately 21h 12m to drive from Khartoum to Ethiopia.

now imagine driving a convoy of civilians those distances through rebel occupied areas.

how are you going to coordinate students to get to the buses location?

it is truly a may god have mercy on their souls moment - because the more one thinks about it, the more dire and impossible the situation looks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele by slimfit1(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Dabiri ma please what is your job description exactly. Its the job of a foreign minister that you are doing, why is everyone confused in this country?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa / Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.